Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). (3303 Views)

Which Football Club You Love Watching But Do Not Support? / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 / Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by fredoooooo: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
chic2pimp:

Oleeeeeeeee onyoshiiiiiiii grin grin grin.... If I give map of England, u fit locate leceister for am?

Hahaha na the map be like L on the England map tongue grin
I am sir Freddie from Leicester grandson tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by chic2pimp(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
fredoooooo:

Hahaha na the map be like L on the England map tongue grin
I am sir Freddie from Leicester grandson tongue grin

You be yeye boy wahlai. grin grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
LMAO
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by fredoooooo: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
chic2pimp:

You be yeye boy wahlai. grin grin grin grin
Bros na you I resemble grin
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by chic2pimp(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
fredoooooo:

Bros na you I resemble grin

Abeg comot for road jor. The only way u fit resemble me be if you be omo pastor cool
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by fredoooooo: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
chic2pimp:

Abeg comot for road jor. The only way u fit resemble me be if you be omo pastor cool
You see we still meet for gospel side . #Godscalling tongue grin
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by chic2pimp(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
fredoooooo:

You see we still meet for gospel side . #Godscalling tongue grin

You and who. Me wey I be Jesus's 13th disciple. Wholiii ikebe super cool

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by arcnomec(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
countdown to our league celebration begins.........can't wait for Saturday to come

Winning the league in style at old Trafford will be awesome.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by Nihilist: 5:34am On Apr 29, 2016
arcnomec:
countdown to our league celebration begins.........can't wait for Saturday to come

Winning the league in style at old Trafford will be awesome.

As a very proud ABU, I wholeheartedly endorse this message.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by pamcode(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2016
Well you guys would have to wait for us to do the job against spurs. Only problem is we would have to do a guard of honour for Leicester.
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 01, 2016
You guys are only 2 points away from the title!
I don't see Everton and Chelsea beating Leicester.
And Spurs won't beat Chelsea tomorrow
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by arcnomec(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2016
We were high on liquor on Saturday before going into the game on Sunday against Man uinted,thank God will took a point from that tense game.

Today Chelsea will help us and do the job...........Glory! Glory! Leicester.
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On May 02, 2016
[size=28pt]EYIN OMO WOBE[/size]

Eyn omo Leicester

Mo gbo information mation, Pe a gba league

Ta lo gba League Leicester, Ta lo gba league Leicester

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by Debroslink: 10:04pm On May 02, 2016
I'm been a Leicester fan since year 2004 when they won Copa America. wink Now they are EPL champion.
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by chic2pimp(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2016
WINNER OOOO WINNER. WINNER OOOO WINNER.. LECEISTER YOU DON WIN O WINNER...PATA PATA U GO WIN 4EVA WINNER.

FREDOOOOOOO GUSTAVO DAYO COME HELP ME CELEBRATE ABEG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by fredoooooo: 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
chic2pimp:
WINNER OOOO WINNER. WINNER OOOO WINNER.. LECEISTER YOU DON WIN O WINNER...PATA PATA U GO WIN 4EVA WINNER.

We are the champion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On May 02, 2016
chic2pimp:

ARE YOU A LEICESTER? I AM A LEICESTER INTHAT LORD
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by diggz: 10:29pm On May 02, 2016
Congrats boys...!
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by arcnomec(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2016
We are champions .........Wow!
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by chic2pimp(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am o. Na to renew my season ticket remain
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by FBS: 10:51pm On May 02, 2016
We Chelsea are the King Makers. Take it or hug transformer. grin

N'GOLO KANTE - Player of the Season.

To Leicester City, I say Congratulations! Amazing.
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by pamcode(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2016
Up leicester. Champs of England. Kudos to them they deserve. I personally believed this would be another southampton show. Some Alagbas believed they could predict the outcome of the league at the very beginning shame on them.
All that remains is that Leicester shouldnt disgrace us in Europe next Season.
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by arcnomec(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2016
Moderators ,please kindly move our thread to front page.
cc:mukina2 ogbeche77 etc
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by arcnomec(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
I'm so happy that it was in my era such a great feat was achieved in football all across the globe.I have a great history to tell my children yet unborn,that a certain team called Leicester city who struggled to stay in the league in the previous season emerged the league winner in the subsequent season.

2015/2016 EPL season one of the most speculated and comical in British football history.
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by arcnomec(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2016
Abdul Rehman Khan
You are a club that was on the verge of relegation and a miracle prevented you from going to the second tier. Your goal for the new season is the magical 40 point mark to avoid relegation. You sign a manager who was sacked by Greece after they lost to the Farore islands(can't even spell them correctly), sacked at Monaco. Even your own ex-players and fans were wary. The striker was told that he could never be a footballer. He was playing in the bottom of the tiers. Your playmaker was signed from ligue 2. The rest of the squad is made up of has beens and rejects from the top teams. You win a few games and the rest of the world thinks it's great for football but say it will be over soon. Vardy, breaks the record of scoring in consecutive games and everybody cheers him on but they don't think you will become champions. Autumn turns into winter and everyone says the festive season will haunt them but you thrive on it. People start noticing that the bubble hasn't burst, they start thinking but it's still not possible they say. Match after match, week after week, you start grinding out results. People start becoming believers, they start to trickle in. They pinch themselves to be sure they aren't dreaming. Soon you stand on the edge of immortality. When you go out on that hallowed turf, you have the time of your life. You leave everything on that pitch. The story of the ultimate underdogs winning the championship built on the back of blood, toil, tears, sweat and a lot of heart. Stuff like this doesn't happen outside of the world of fiction.
In the world of football where corruption is rampant, money is thrown at every player that is labeled "world class" and loyalty is a dying breed. Where legends are thrown out of the clubs they have served for twenty years. In a world of football dominated by mega stars it needs a win by Vardy and company. It needs to make the smaller club dream again. It needs to make the common man fall in love with football again. Maybe one last feel-good moment before the game is changed completely.
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by Antell95(m): 12:04am On May 03, 2016
Leicester till i die!
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by iPopAlomo(m): 1:00am On May 03, 2016
see this plastic manure fan above me...

anyways... Congrats to the real fans of Leicester city FC... he no easy to be champion...
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by diggz: 4:44am On May 03, 2016
Of course,e no easy to be champions n the man above me can actually testify to it since, he supports an extremely hopeless club.
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by coded01: 2:33pm On May 03, 2016
arcnomec:
I was a gunner before my heart got magnetize by the style of play of Leicester,how they manage to stay fit and play such physical football in EPL.

Now,I'm a full blooded Leicester city fan.

Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by coded01: 2:35pm On May 03, 2016
diggz:
Of course,e no easy to be champions n the man above me can actually testify to it since, he supports an extremely hopeless club.

[size=18pt]Wicked!!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by Chestar5(f): 3:03pm On May 03, 2016
Make i comment bfore ihn enta fp grin
Re: Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). by Nihilist: 3:21pm On May 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am a Leicester, who are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Ajax Vs Real Madrid (1 - 4) On 3rd October 2012 / Bolton Wanderers Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On Saturday 21st January 2012 / Manchester United(3) V. Aston Villa(2) On Sunday 5th April,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.