Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (71774 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Knightngale(f): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
cococandy:

Why the silly insinuation?
there is no silly insinuation anywhere, these are two perverts, they are capable of anything. I pity the little girl.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Knightngale:
there is no silly insinuation anywhere, these are two perverts, they are capable of anything. I pity the little girl.
okay. Whatever

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by AlphaDex: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
cococandy:
Wow true intellect!

Did I sign up to be a surrogate mom? If I did, I won't change my mind on the couple at the last minute. So I don't see what my daughter has to do with this thread.

You're a compound M0ron.
Typical asswipe nairalander.

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by AlphaDex: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
cococandy:
Wow true intellect!

Did I sign up to be a surrogate mom? If I did, I won't change my mind on the couple at the last minute. So I don't see what my daughter has to do with this thread.

You're a compound M0ron.
Typical asswipe nairalander.

grin grin grin Seems I sat on the end of your nerves.

Such cheap vulgarism, as cheap as your moral etiquettes .

You needn't sign up for surrogacy, girl. Any circumstances can befall anyone and your little girl may be faced with the possibilities of being adopted and raised by foggøts who will tell her it is OK to marry another cute little girl who will call her husband.

I know that possibility is what irked you, I deliberately drew the picture for you

And my dear, your conscience reacted when faced with the truth. That's why you called me names .

You're a pretentious imposter who seeks intellectual validation online by endorsing fogøtry. It's 14yrs babe.

Look into the mirror and you'll see your ghost laughing at you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by tpiah11: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
If my daughter should end up in foster care and up for adoption, I'd choose a good gay couple over evil heterosexual ones any day.

I insulted you because of your stupidity in involving my family when nothing called for that.
Not because I think gay couples are evil.

I'm sure you've never heard of heterosexual parents who have abused their own kids or other people's kids.
But I guess it's beyond you.
Why did I bother

AlphaDex:
grin grin grin Seems I sat on the end of your nerves.

Such cheap vulgarism, as cheap as your moral etiquettes .

You needn't sign up for surrogacy, girl. Any circumstances can befall anyone and your little girl may be faced with the possibilities of being adopted and raised by foggøts who will tell her it is OK to marry another cute little girl who will call her husband.

I know that possibility is what irked you, I deliberately drew the picture for you

And my dear, your conscience reacted when faced with the truth. That's why you called me names .

You're a pretentious imposter who seeks intellectual validation online by endorsing fogøtry. It's 14yrs babe.

Look into the mirror and you'll see your ghost laughing at you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by AlphaDex: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
cococandy:

If my daughter should end up in foster care and up for adoption, I'd choose a good gay couple over evil heterosexual ones any day.
My dear, if your daughter (God forbids) ends up in foster home, you won't get the chance to chose what couples take her. The agency will do it for you. You may never get to see them. I hope this isn't that time of the month for you.
You need fresh supply of blood to your cranium case! grin

And what could be more evil than a gay couple? You would "choose good gay couple" over evil heterosexual ones? Honey, you need a brain replacement.

A gay couple exemplifies everything evil a child should not have to face . I pity you. You don't even have the ability to shade right from wrong.

Cocoanut-headed cococandy. grin grin grin

cococandy:

I insulted you because of your stupidity in involving my family when nothing called for that.
Not because I think gay couples are evil.

But I guess it's beyond you.
Why did I bother

I brought your family into it as a surgeon would require radical approach to save a gunshot victim.

Your mental situation is that dire.
My apologies! cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by elektra(f): 5:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Knightngale:

I read this news with shock and grief in my heart, a gay couple have been granted custody over a baby girl cry
How can two men look after a baby GIRL shocked
I know she agreed to be a surrogate, but when she realized they were homosexuals, she changed her mind, she has a right to have a rethink when she realized that the child she carried in her womb for 9 months will live with two men who have inordinate cravings. How are we sure these pervs wont rape this child one day, sad day for humanity. Why should men be allowed to adopt female babies? shocked makes no sense.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/gay-couple-win-custody-battle-over.html

She does not have the right to have a rethink about somebody else's child.
She entered a legal agreement with them and she is obligated by law and morals to carry out her part of the agreement.
You are condemning homosexuality but encouraging injustice to the gay parents. Hypocrisy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by byvan03: 6:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Can't people state their arguments without involving others family to take whatever cheap shot they desire?

To the topic, these people shouldn't be allowed to raise kids, their union is an anomaly and no child deserves to be raised by freaks angry.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
byvan03:
Can't people state their arguments without involving others family to take whatever cheap shot they desire?

To the topic, these people shouldn't be allowed to raise kids, their union is an anomaly and no child deserves to be raised by freaks angry.

We're totally ensync on this one for the first time perhaps
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice.

A deal is a deal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by byvan03: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2016
postmann:

We're totally ensync on this one for the first time perhaps

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lepasharon(f): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2016
It's funny how when gay couples are brought up every Christian that smokes, drinks and fornicates is suddenly concerned with what their bible allows.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by zeb04(f): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2016
now we are all Christians because it has to do with gay couples. but every kind of atrocity, we commit. who is deceiving who?
don't play yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2016
lepasharon:
It's funny how when gay couples are brought up every Christian that smokes, drinks and fornicates is suddenly concerned with what their bible allows.
I'm not a christian, heck, I don't like them just like I don't like gays, why? Cos they always tend to shove their opinions and beliefs down people's throats, just like christians and moslems.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2016
byvan03:

Yet a child deserves to be praised by liars, gun running scum and all manner of hypocrites right? Marvelous.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I'm not a christian, heck, I don't like them just like I don't like gays, why? Cos they always tend to shove their opinions and beliefs down people's throats, just like christians and moslems.

I wouldn't call it shoving their opinions down people's throat, it's more like telling you to let them be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
I wouldn't call it shoving their opinions down people's throat, it's more like telling you to let them be.
And they do that by flying banners and other stuff right? Just like the christians.

Perhaps when I move abroad, I'll start telling people to let me be when I decide to marry more than one wife. And I'll even get the justice system to place a ban on bigamy. After all, its all consented.

Modified.

Perhaps you can ask the West why they so want us to stop criminalizing homosexuality? And think they still want us to let them be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by sisisioge: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Whew, the myopic gazillions are at it again!

If these gay men can't be trusted to take care of their kids, then widowed or divorced straight men should be questioned of taking the task on in the absence of a woman. Afterall, they are men who could end up rapping the kids too.Those men probably used their sperrm and a donated egg to make that precious one, a lot of regular couples with fertility issues do it all the time. If every surrogate mother changes her mind about giving up the baby because of her fears and reservations, then the service will become a sham in the not so distance future.

On a brighter note, because the case is in the limelight, that baby won't be left in absolute care of her daddies. The state would be part-time involved too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
And they do that by flying banners and other stuff right? Just like the christians.

Perhaps when I move abroad, I'll start telling people to let me be when I decide to marry more than one wife. And I'll even get the justice system to place a ban on bigamy. After all, its all consented.
Perhaps, if they aren't being discriminated against, jailed and even killed in some places, we wouldn't have to deal with the banners and stuff.

Why should hömosexuality be criminalised?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Perhaps, if they aren't being discriminated against, jailed and even killed in some places, we wouldn't have to deal with the banners and stuff.
Yea, perhaps if those who marry more than one wife are not being thrown into jail, then may be homosexual could be accepted
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Yea, perhaps if those who marry more than one wife are not being thrown into jail, then may be homosexual could be accepted
How is bigamy and hömosexuality the same?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
How is bigamy and hömosexuality the same?
Don't they involve sex and marriage and the union and coupling of two adults?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by byvan03: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Yet a child deserves to be praised by liars, gun running scum and all manner of hypocrites right? Marvelous.

Gays are these and much more, aren't these bad enough for you without 'gayism'? undecided
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Don't they involve sex and marriage and the union and coupling of two adults?
You do understand why bigamy is criminalised where it is, right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
byvan03:

Gays are these and much more, aren't these bad enough for you without 'gayism'? undecided
Well so are heterosexuals, haven't heterosexuals done more harm than gays? Lol.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by byvan03: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Well so are heterosexuals, haven't heterosexuals done more harm than gays? Lol.

Gays have done much more, the vices you mentioned are enough without adding being gay to the mix. They really shouldn't be aloud to raise kids.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by shaybebaby(f): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
JoeBlocks:

Nope, they shove their c0cks down the orifices of other men who dig the same ish. how that one take concern those who are not into it, beats me. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Nice.

A deal is a deal.
It seems most of you still don't get the full gist. But you see, I like you...so I will point you in the right direction and possibly get the others updated tongue gringrin

This woman agreed to be a surrogate, this is true.
Now any couple applying or trying to get a surrogate usually scouts for a suitable candidate - this could be done either through an agency, OR through the medical facility/doctor that will perform the implantation, OR the couple goes about picking someone themselves (friend or relative).

The next step is where the couple physically meets up with the selected surrogate for introductions and all subsequent shenanigans involved.

Now the only way this woman wouldn't have known this couple was gay is if they (the gay couple) didn't actually meet with her personally as a gay couple, OR if only one of the men did the meeting and failed to mention he was in a homosexual relationship, OR one of them went but did so along with a woman who acted like his spouse.

In summary, the surrogate was deceived into signing a contract she had incomplete info on.... More or less.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
crackhaus:

It seems most of you still don't get the full gist. But you see, I like you...so I will point you in the right direction and possibly get the others updated tongue gringrin

This woman agreed to be a surrogate, this is true.
Now any couple applying or trying to get a surrogate usually scouts for a suitable candidate - this could be done either through an agency, OR through the medical facility/doctor that will perform the implantation, OR the couple goes about picking someone themselves (friend or relative).

The next step is where the couple physically meets up with the selected surrogate for introductions and all subsequent shenanigans involved.

Now the only way this woman wouldn't have known this couple was gay is if they (the gay couple) didn't actually meet with her personally as a gay couple, OR if only one of the men did the meeting and failed to mention he was in a homosexual relationship, OR one of them went but did so along with a woman who acted like his spouse.

In summary, the surrogate was deceived into signing a contract she had incomplete info on.... More or less.
Speculation.

You don't know that's how it went down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Speculation.

You don't know that's how it went down.
I'm a genius baby. gringrin

You a simpleton who doesn't want to open her mind to endless possibilities as to why on earth this woman would claim she didn't know the couple was gay. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / Frustrated With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.