Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. (10197 Views)

Reasons Why Blogging Can Make You A Better Academic Writer / 5 Ways Blogging Can Help Your Business / Lets Talk About: How You Can Start Video Blogging Successfully Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by ladyF(f): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2016
jimi4us:
why is your virus website in Chinese
You can translate the page to English Sir.

www.ladyf.com All info you need on LadyF grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by ladyF(f): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016
afanide:

Are you a Chinese? I visited your Blog and it's all written in Chinese.

Won't visit that again undecided
Translate the page to English biko.

Visit my blog www.ladyf.com for more information about anything grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by HomeOfMe(f): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2016
stevespack:
Back then when our parents use to tell us go to school, study hard and become president or minister of this or that have really change. Though the advice is still a sound one but if one rely on this advice alone he or she is likely to fail, especially in a country like Nigeria. Every year, our universities are busy pushing out
thousands of student both graduate, and drop out. why most of those that graduated since Adam are yet to secure simple job. To take care of themselves talk more of the society, most time we end up blaming it on their result whereas the real true is that our government from local, state, up to federal area level are equally finding it difficult to cope with.

Jobs are limited in unlimited society like ours, and those who are luck to secure one are also ready to do everything possible to protect the job, even if it means putting their life on the line. It ugh not to be so more especially in this our own time, where technology is at it in-case, in Nigeria today is very hard to see a person both old and young who doesn't know about Facebook or internet thanks to mobile companies that are doing everything to make sure everyone of us have a phone that we can easily browse with, and to our network provides that are working round the clock to make sure we browse free.

Read Also: Lets Talk About VAIO Phone Biz With Windows 10 Mobile Goes for $530

All this are wonderful development that we are not really exploring maximally. Inasmuch as we all know that the internet has come to stay at least for now. There are some side of the internet we are not fully exploring, or rather we are mentally enslave by what the western world are doing with it, and allowing our mind to be intimidate by simple words like '' they are far, we can't do it''. Sometimes one will be force to wonder can it be that we are so lazy or uneducated, that we can no more see good things when they are around us.

Every year we eagerly wait for Forbes, website, and co---- to display their finding both the true and false ones we rush to Chase.com to see what they have for us. We enjoy and encourage other people culture more than our own. Inasmuch as we all know there is nothing so bad about this, but is good we also remember that we also have culture, which no other people can tell better than us. The internet we rush everyday to read different article from either news, to research finding, can also help us to reduce unemployment.

Read Also: How To Make 5$-50$ Online Everyday Doing A Simple Task

Every one of us is bless in his or her own unique way. And there is something we know if given chance to tell/do can change a-lot of lives. Unfortunately if you keep waiting for government to give you such chance, you may have to wait for the rest of your life, but the good news is that internet have not only giving us chance to tell our story but have also provided us with every necessary tool we may need to make sure we have a successful life.

Blogging as we know is not only made for certain people to tell their story but for all. To open a blog today and have it running will only take you 20 minus or lest if your network speed is okay. Like every other investment it takes time to gain popularity though it all depends on how much time you dedicate to it, and everything you need to set it up is all free of charge.

You have no limit of what you decide to do there, if you like you can post of how you slept and wake, you will be surprise that many really care to know or else why are they commenting anytime you post new picture or simple post on your Facebook page. There are a-lot of things you may find silly on different places you have been to but every of them is hot trend on different blog post you may not agree with me now but that is also hot trend which you will later find out. Am mentioning those silly ones around us just to show you what you can really achieve through blogging. How much more if we talk of fashion, music, movies, finance and other ones. Of course your own blog can equally be like that if only you stick to what you know and enjoy doing without letting virus of covetousness or envy distract you on your way.

Read Also: Importance Of Save In Building Wealth

Every site you see today on the internet started like a micro blog, and develop to what they are today, thought it took the owners time, but they can proudly look back now and thank their goodness that indeed it was a well time spend. Blogging like investment takes time to mature and ones they mature you can't stop but to enjoy the benefit therefore, believe it or not every content you post on your blog is related to a product outside there, and when the time comes the owners of those products will happily wants to run their product on your site, and without been told i believe you know what that means.

If you don't your bank account will announce the good news then, and you can also look back and thank your goodness that it was a wise decision you took. Blogging your way to success can take days, weeks, or months but not years if truly you know much about the area you are covering. Even if every Nigerians start blogging today, is still not going to be enough to cover every area in world, so you are not limited by space or traffic, rather you are limited by your covetous or envy. Information is everything we need mostly now and it can only be made available or possible when people like you and me start blogging. http://eisteve..com.ng/2016/04/how-blogging-can-help-solve-nigeria.html

Very good article! But you have to have a basic education before even thinking of blogging which involves communicating perfectly!
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by stevespack(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Try cyber cafe dear there is always a way out if you are serious believe me
StepTwo:
okay, as i no get fone wei d browse, no laptop

how i go take blog now?
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by macaranta(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2016
ladyF:
Educative.

Please visit my blog on www.ladyf.com for updates on LadyF.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] grin grin grin

Why is your blog in Chinese? grin

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url] where you can learn,teach and earn online.
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by jimi4us: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2016
ladyF:

You can translate the page to English Sir.

www.ladyf.com All info you need on LadyF grin grin grin
I will suggest you change it to ladyFup.gh
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by RobertMoon1211(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Well there are very good online platforms such as http://www.dojobsonline.com/ and https://www.upwork.com/ where great writing jobs are available through which a decent income could be earned and dojobsonline also requires minimal skills if you are not hotshot you can earn a lot from dojobsonline by selling services such as likes and followers and other such stuff as well and on the other hand upwork is more for the savvy experts.
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by Eze2000(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2016
stevespack:
Back then when our parents use to tell us go to school, study hard and become president or minister of this or that have really change. Though the advice is still a sound one but if one rely on this advice alone he or she is likely to fail, especially in a country like Nigeria. Every year, our universities are busy pushing out
thousands of student both graduate, and drop out. why most of those that graduated since Adam are yet to secure simple job. To take care of themselves talk more of the society, most time we end up blaming it on their result whereas the real true is that our government from local, state, up to federal area level are equally finding it difficult to cope with.

Jobs are limited in unlimited society like ours, and those who are luck to secure one are also ready to do everything possible to protect the job, even if it means putting their life on the line. It ugh not to be so more especially in this our own time, where technology is at it in-case, in Nigeria today is very hard to see a person both old and young who doesn't know about Facebook or internet thanks to mobile companies that are doing everything to make sure everyone of us have a phone that we can easily browse with, and to our network provides that are working round the clock to make sure we browse free.

Read Also: Lets Talk About VAIO Phone Biz With Windows 10 Mobile Goes for $530

All this are wonderful development that we are not really exploring maximally. Inasmuch as we all know that the internet has come to stay at least for now. There are some side of the internet we are not fully exploring, or rather we are mentally enslave by what the western world are doing with it, and allowing our mind to be intimidate by simple words like '' they are far, we can't do it''. Sometimes one will be force to wonder can it be that we are so lazy or uneducated, that we can no more see good things when they are around us.

Every year we eagerly wait for Forbes, website, and co---- to display their finding both the true and false ones we rush to Chase.com to see what they have for us. We enjoy and encourage other people culture more than our own. Inasmuch as we all know there is nothing so bad about this, but is good we also remember that we also have culture, which no other people can tell better than us. The internet we rush everyday to read different article from either news, to research finding, can also help us to reduce unemployment.

Read Also: How To Make 5$-50$ Online Everyday Doing A Simple Task

Every one of us is bless in his or her own unique way. And there is something we know if given chance to tell/do can change a-lot of lives. Unfortunately if you keep waiting for government to give you such chance, you may have to wait for the rest of your life, but the good news is that internet have not only giving us chance to tell our story but have also provided us with every necessary tool we may need to make sure we have a successful life.

Blogging as we know is not only made for certain people to tell their story but for all. To open a blog today and have it running will only take you 20 minus or lest if your network speed is okay. Like every other investment it takes time to gain popularity though it all depends on how much time you dedicate to it, and everything you need to set it up is all free of charge.

You have no limit of what you decide to do there, if you like you can post of how you slept and wake, you will be surprise that many really care to know or else why are they commenting anytime you post new picture or simple post on your Facebook page. There are a-lot of things you may find silly on different places you have been to but every of them is hot trend on different blog post you may not agree with me now but that is also hot trend which you will later find out. Am mentioning those silly ones around us just to show you what you can really achieve through blogging. How much more if we talk of fashion, music, movies, finance and other ones. Of course your own blog can equally be like that if only you stick to what you know and enjoy doing without letting virus of covetousness or envy distract you on your way.

Read Also: Importance Of Save In Building Wealth

Every site you see today on the internet started like a micro blog, and develop to what they are today, thought it took the owners time, but they can proudly look back now and thank their goodness that indeed it was a well time spend. Blogging like investment takes time to mature and ones they mature you can't stop but to enjoy the benefit therefore, believe it or not every content you post on your blog is related to a product outside there, and when the time comes the owners of those products will happily wants to run their product on your site, and without been told i believe you know what that means.

If you don't your bank account will announce the good news then, and you can also look back and thank your goodness that it was a wise decision you took. Blogging your way to success can take days, weeks, or months but not years if truly you know much about the area you are covering. Even if every Nigerians start blogging today, is still not going to be enough to cover every area in world, so you are not limited by space or traffic, rather you are limited by your covetous or envy. Information is everything we need mostly now and it can only be made available or possible when people like you and me start blogging. http://eisteve..com.ng/2016/04/how-blogging-can-help-solve-nigeria.html

sent u a PM
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by ifyan(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Welcome To Naira-Dollar Trend
Naira-Dollar Trend is a blog that give information of factors affecting Appreciation & Depreciation of Dollar to Naira value. As our economy is mono-economy dependent (Oil Dependent) & Dollar is used as trading currency in global market of oil.

http://www.nairausd.com/?m=1
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by stevespack(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Here is my e-mail address babesteve4@gmail.com sent it here and i will answer you dear
Eze2000:

sent u a PM
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by oladeledave: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Many people have a blog, and they are still clueless on how to turn this tool as a means of making lots of money online. Most especially if you are in a niche market, have you ever believed that your blog can make money for you? Meanwhile, scores of people already know that, but they are not keying into the right direction to make lots of money blogging online. What most bloggers do is that once they don’t get Google Adsense approval to monetize their blog they think it’s all over. There are more ways to monetize your blog than just Google Adsense; there are lots of Adsense alternatives which you can explore and still get rich from blogging. I can say emphatically that blogging is one of the ways to make money online fast. In this short article, I will be telling you some Adsense alternatives and also how to monetize your blog.
Firstly, let’s look critically at what requirements you need to have before you start making money from blogging.

Your blog site should have a particular niche market, which when people need an accurate information, your blog will be the go-to site for that information.
Upgrade your website on a regular basis.
Ensure you have sufficient backlinks, but you can still make do with directory sites for a start then you start building backlinks later on for SEO.
Fresh and original posts or story with interesting photos.
Once you can get this, then you are on your way to start making money with your blog.

Let’s get into it,

I have lots of post for all those that wanna start blogging and make money. I started offering free blog evaluation and mentorship for lots of people.
I can also help you start up your blog.

Send me an e-mail thru the contact form on this website www.techybloggers.com
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by abbey621(m): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na hunger go finish una die! An average blogger makes less than $50 per month if that's the kind of profit you want to rely on then you better get your head examined! In fact freelancing makes more sense than blogging most times, if you can write good contents and have superior grammatical skills, you can make cool money online far higher than the average $50 per month.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by NRepublic: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
abbey621:
Na hunger go finish una die! An average blogger makes less than $50 per month if that's the kind of profit you want to rely on then you better get your head examined! In fact freelancing makes more sense than blogging most times, if you can write good contents and have superior grammatical skills, you can make cool money online far higher than the average $50 per month.

Hit the nail on the head. More $$$ in writing, freelance, directing traffic to sites, being a social media guru than blogs/ website owner.

Think of your site as a vehicle. To carry people to and from information. You need to fill it with only one type of people ( niche) or different kinds of people (think forums like Nairaland) .

This notion of everyone being a blogger is crazy, time will tell whose got sustance.
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by NRepublic: 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
ournaijablog:

me me me raising my hands I write too grin

ournaijablog.com

go check it out

thanks

Hit us up if you have time smiley
Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by stevespack(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Far more easier if you know what you want
phollybee:
Its easier saying....
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by stevespack(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Creating blog is as simple as A-B-C just head to www.blogger.com or but earning from it takes time and perseverance but if you need it quick you may have to invest more like advert and marketing coupled with evergreen post or content good luck.
Ay04z:
how do I create a blog and earn
from it ?
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by Ay04z(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
stevespack:
Creating blog is as simple as A-B-C just head to www.blogger.com or but earning from it takes time and perseverance but if you need it quick you may have to invest more like advert and marketing coupled with evergreen post or content good luck.
am ready to invest.
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by emillionaire: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
ayindepremier:
[size=20pt]DO NOT START A BLOG IF...
1. if you don't have the perseverance to continue blogging with no returns.

2. if you don't have the time.

3. If you can't write captivating posts or your English is simply wack.

4. If you can't keep curating evergreen contents.

5. Don't start a blog just to make money.
[/size]
seconded
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by vito30(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
at www.ebbysblog.com u will get political analysis like never before
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by orbitame2011: 5:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Op, you are on point.
Join the Nigerian Bloggers Community and Blog Directory
http://allblogsdirectory.com

Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by onyeomanono24(f): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Pls house, how do bloggers make their money?
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by haryomikun(m): 2:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by haryomikun(m): 2:28am On Apr 29, 2016
onyeomanono24:
Pls house, how do bloggers make their money?

Tiff geh grin

Visit http://Www.themchub.com
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2016
stevespack:
simple go to blogger.com or is free of charge all you need is computer or smartphone with internet connection i believe is good you start it off on your own both the early mistakes and frustration will at long last help you go far that was how i started mine but in-case you still find it hard contact me am ready to help out okay.

I hereby contact you bro. What do i do first? I'm currently using android phone, am i good to go?
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by TechOnly(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Topmaike007:
Blogging is not easy I have been awake since morning looking for good content to publish

Visit me at www.toochi365..com
Eeyah.. Lemme help you with original content on any topic you need.
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by TechOnly(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
StepTwo:
okay, as i no get fone wei d browse, no laptop

how i go take blog now?
pls are you using radio to comment on Nairaland.
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by StepTwo: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
TechOnly:
pls are you using radio to comment on Nairaland.

No, am using calculator
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by TechOnly(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
StepTwo:

No, am using calculator
Have you started blogging now, If not lemme help you in starting by helping do the following,
1. Buy a domain for you (you gonna choose that yourself)
2. Design your website for you.
3. Upload original content on your website on any Niche you choose
3. Then monenize your website (Google AdSense)

Then you pay later after everything is done.
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by lakes99: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
stevespack:
Try cyber cafe dear there is always a way out if you are serious believe me

CYBER WHAT!!!....SMH grin grin
get things u need first before embarking on the JOURNEY called BLOGGING
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by StepTwo: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
TechOnly:
Have you started blogging now, If not lemme help you in starting by helping do the following,
1. Buy a domain for you (you gonna choose that yourself)
2. Design your website for you.
3. Upload original content on your website on any Niche you choose
3. Then monenize your website (Google AdSense)

Then you pay later after everything is done.

You mean after d adsense is approved?
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by TechOnly(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
StepTwo:

You mean after d adsense is approved?

Yeah.. Already Approved AdSense for the website. You will see the ads showing on your web before you pay for my job.
Re: Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
TechOnly:
Yeah.. Already Approved AdSense for the website. You will see the ads showing on your web before you pay for my job.

HBD!!! WLLNP.

Meanwhile, i will get back to you concerning the blogging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Workers Day (pictures) / 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo / Top Nine Tips For Facebook Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.