Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. (26086 Views)

Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by FGENESIS: 7:04am On Aug 08, 2009
University of Nigeria 2009/2010 Admission Lists

(Click the links below for the admission list)

FOR FACULTIES OF
Agriculture, Arts & Biological Sciences
CLICK**************(http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announcement/adminlist_1-2k92k10.pdf)**************

FOR FACULTIES OF
Business Admin., Dentistry, Education, Engineering, Environmental Studies & Health Sciences
CLICK**************(http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announcement/adminlist_2-2k92k10.pdf)**************

FOR FACULTIES OF
Law, Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences & Veterinary Medicine
CLICK**************(http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announcement/adminlist_3-2k92k10.pdf)**************

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR [ADMISSIONS]

INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2009/2010 ACADEMIC SESSION
(Check the links below for the admission list)

The candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:

1. Visit the designated banks in the major cities of the nation to pay twenty five thousand Naira (N25,000.00) Acceptance fee and obtain a scratch card;
2. With the scratch card, visit the University of Nigeria portal – www.unnportal.com, login your JAMB registration number, print the Admission Slip and complete the acceptance form online;
3. The process of acceptance of offer of admission should be completed not later than 22nd January 2010.

DESIGNATED BANKS FOR PAYMENT ACCORDING TO FACULTIES:
DIAMOND BANK PLC
FAC. OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
FAC. OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
FAC. OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES

FIDELITY BANK PLC
FAC. OF ENGINEERING
FAC. OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
FAC. OF EDUCATION

FIRST BANK PLC
FAC. OF LAW
FAC. OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
FAC. OF MEDICAL SCIENCES

UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA MICROFINANCE BANK, ENUGU
FAC. OF BUSINESS ADMINISRATION
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA MICROFINANCE BANK, NSUKKA CAMPUS
FAC. OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
FAC. OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES

ZENITH BANK PLC
FAC. OF DENTISTRY
FAC. OF AGRICULTURE
FAC. OF ARTS

A. I. OKONTA
ACTING REGISTRAR

GOODLUCK
FRANK (08063541724)

FOR ALL UNN PUME CANDIDATES

***********CLICK (http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announcement/advert2k9.pdf) FOR

2009/2010 Advert Form -Read the instruction on how to apply**************

******************88CLICK (http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/announcement/cutoffscores.pdf) FOR Checkout the departmental and faculty cut-off points here ************************

THE SCHOOL CUT-OFF CUT-OFF IS 45%. ADD PUME AND UME THEN DIVIDE BY 8.
IF YOU HAVE 45 OR ABOVE, YOU HAVE GOT AN OPPOTUNITY BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF.

As it is now, no body know the real stuff about  dept cut-off.
All the rumors (figures for dept. cut-off) that has been lingering was not Officially Published from P.R.O desk and hence should be disregarded.
So, you guys should exercise more patience and make certainty your watch word.

Meanwhile you can get your RESULT SLIP from www.unnportal.com =>  CLICK Prospective student => CLICK Post UME Result then select 2009/2010 session & CLICK go => Select the appropriate OPTION (either with Search with your JAMB Registration Number OR Search with parts or all of your NAME)
Type in your details to see  & print the Slip.

IN A CASE WHERE BY YOU REALLY NEED YOUR UNN PUME RESULT SLIP & YOU CAN NOT EASILY ACCESS IT VIA THE INTERNET, IF YOU DONT MIND, TEXT YOUR NAME, JAMB REG. NO, UNN PUME ACCESS CODE, YOUR E-MAIL & 200 NAIRA MTN RECHARGE CARD TO 08063541724.
AND I WILL DELIVER YOUR RESULT SLIP TO THE YOU SENT E-MAIL BEFORE 10.30 PM .
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY KNOW THEIR PUME SCORE.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE RESULT FOR UNN PUME FOR 2009/2010 IS OUT.

TYPE IN YOUR  ADDRESS BAR www.unn.edu.ng TO CHECK IT. 

OR (http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/unn1/accouncements/pumeresult_p1.pdf) FOR   

Faculties of Agric Science, Arts, Biological Scs, Buisiness Admin, Dentistry, Education, Engineering, and Environmental Studies,

(http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/unn1/accouncements/pumeresult_p2.pdf)  FOR  Faculties of Health Science & Tech, Law and Medical Sciences,   

(http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/unn1/accouncements/pumeresult_p3.pdf)  FOR  Faculties of:  Pharmaceutical Scs, Physical Scs, Social Sciences and Veterinary Medicine.

Below are lists of candidates of the 2009/2010 PUME Screening exercise who have various issues.  List (a) contains those candidates who did not shade their intended faculties and departments, while list (b) contains those candidates whose cases are more critical and could not be resolved immediately. If you find your name in any of the lists especially List (a), do an e-mail to support@gps-ng.com stating your full details and the correct intended faculty and department and/or any other missing information as may be necessary.

List a: Candidates without intended Faculty and Department. CLICK (http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/unn1/accouncements/pumeissues_1.pdf) TO SEE.

List b: Candidates with unresolved issues.CLICK (http://www.unn.edu.ng/images/unn1/accouncements/pumeunresolvedissues.pdf) TO SEE.

I DONT DO RUNS.
I DONT GIVE ADMISSION.
YOUR GETTING ADMISSION IS DEPENDENT ON YOUR SCORE.

ALL THAT I DO IS TO HELP CONVEY THE LATEST INFO.

FRANK: 08063541724.

I WISH YOU WELL.

HELLO NAIJA PEOPLE.

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL THOSE THAT PUT UNN AS A CHOICE UNIVERSITY AND HAVE NOT REGISTER FOR POST UME (SCREENING EXAM) THAT www.unnportal.com HAS BEEN RE-OPENED FOR YOU cheesy. MEANING THAT IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR PUME SLIP,YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF GETTING ANOTHER PRINT-OUT.

MEANWHILE, TO ENSURE THAT YOU OPTIMIZE THIS INDEFINATE POSTPONEMENT, YOU HAVE AN OPPOTUNITY TO GET 2005,2006,2007 AND 2008 UNN POST-UME PAST QUESTION ONLINE.  smiley  FEEL FREE TO CALL ON ME FOR INFO-UPDATES.

CALL  FRANK:08063541724
          NEL:08066115875       

READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION

a) Eligible candidates who have not registered earlier are to do so immediately. The scratch cards for on-line pre-registration, at the rate of two thousand Naira (N2,000) each, will be available at the following banks in the major cities of the Federation:

-          First Bank of Nigeria Plc.,
-          Diamond Bank Plc., and also the Micro Finance Banks in Nsukka and Enugu Campuses of the University.

b) On-line Pre-registration re-commences on Friday, August 14, 2009 and ends on Wednesday, August 26, 2009.  Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.

With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2009/2010 Post-UME  or Direct Entry screening Form on-line at www.unnportal.com., and scan on the form, their recent passport size photograph with a red background, showing both ears, no cap and no eye glasses on the form.  Please note that blurred scanned  passport photograph will disqualify an applicant. 

(c)        All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:

(i) A copy of ON-LINE form duly completed, carrying the passport-size photograph;
(ii) 2009/2010 JAMB Slip;

(iii) Two recent passport-size colour photograph with the name and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photograph;
(iv) HB pencil and Eraser.

d) Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit photocopies of certificates qualifying them for Direct Entry Admission, during the screening exercise.

They should also note that candidates with awaiting results are not eligible for Direct Entry Admission.

No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening hall.                                                                                                                             
Information on the halls for the screening will be made available at the campuses and on the University of Nigeria website a day to each screening date.     

VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES

Blind candidates who scored 180 and above should register on-line, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.

Please Note:  The PIN code on the scratch card would also be used to access the results of the exercise and admission status on-line.  Candidates are therefore advised to keep it safe and intact for that purpose.

Candidates may also visit the University of Nigeria website www.unn.edu.ng for this information.

OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

2009/2010 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSIONS

Sequel to the postponement of the 2009/2010 screening exercise for admission of fresh students, the University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made the University either their first or second choice in the 2009 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME) and scored 200 and above for screening.

Direct Entry candidates who had registered with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and had a first degree certificate or diploma or NCE (with at least a Lower Credit/Merit pass) are also invited for the screening.

The screening will be conducted at both the Nsukka and Enugu campuses of the University as follows:

A.   UME CANDIDATES

DAY 1: DATE: Thursday, September 03, 2009  Time: 8.30 am

VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS:
FACULTIES:
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Faculty of Health Science and Technology
Faculty of Pharmacy

VENUE:   ENUGU CAMPUS:

FACULTIES:
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Environmental Studies (including all candidates who applied for Surveying & Geodesy)

DAY 2:  DATE : Friday, September 04, 2009      Time: 8.30 am
VENUE:  NSUKKA CAMPUS:
FACULTIES:
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences (including all candidates who applied for Public Admin. & Local Govt.)
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law

VENUE:   ENUGU CAMPUS:
FACULTIES:
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Physical Sciences

B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES

DAY 3:  DATE: Saturday,  September 05, 2009  Time: 8.30 am
VENUE:  NSUKKA CAMPUS
ALL FACULTIES

A. I. Okonta   FCAI, FIIA
Ag. REGISTRAR

BEST OF LUCK.
Re: UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by Obinoscopy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2009
we are waiting for unn admission list ooooooooo!
Re: UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by obams(f): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
pls when is d admission list going to come out this delay is really making me sick and i hope it is 100% assurance to get admission once u get to the cut off markk
Re: UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by gentleemmy(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2009
Can you guys just check the school's forum i.e. unnforum
Re: UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by obams(f): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2009
pls how do we get to the forum cos i don't really get u and whatz dere at d forum
Re: UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by gentleemmy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
unnforumdotcom is the web address [unnforum.com]
Re: UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by obams(f): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
tanx bro, i have logged on to d site and gotten all the information i could get. Tanx a lot
Re: UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by gentleemmy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
Obams did you register. Feel free register, interact and ask all your questions there. Its ours as UNN students - prospective and current, even alumnis
Re: UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by obams(f): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2009
yes i registered as kabuore, bt am stil yet to know if it is 100% guarantee to get admission if u get to the cutoff mark, dats my greatest worry now, i will be glad if i get a positive answer
Re: UNN 2009/2010 ADMISSION LIST IS OUT! LOOK HERE. by gentleemmy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2009
obams:

yes i registered as kabuore, bt am stil yet to know if it is 100% guarantee to get admission if u get to the cutoff mark, dats my greatest worry now, i will be glad if i get a positive answer

If you met the cut off, it is definite by the grace of God.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anybody That Can Help With UNIBEN Transcript? / NOUN Virtual Convocation: Graduands To Pay N15K For Gown / NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.