Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids (47796 Views)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
telemapreye1:
Read the write up again

Madam Please don't flog children anyhow o.

Very very dangerous.

What if one of them stops breathing because of an ailment s/he brought from home just after your flogging?
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
telemapreye1:
Pray never to stay in a room with your wife and kids

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Kimoni: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
jaybee3:

You have mail

Check
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Aunty today Daddy beat my Mummy and throw her to the floor. When I heard this I couldn't stop laughing, please mind what you do in your child's presence. They have seen everything and they won't just keep their mouth shut, they will tell their friends and their teacher. grin
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by 400billionman: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2016
telemapreye1:
Good evening nairalanders.
Pls I want to implore all of us especially parents to watch yourself or what you do in presence of your kids.I run a creche and i accept kids from 2m to 6yrs old.
The creche is a mixed creche(boys and girls)...Recently i noticed something,one of the boys who is just 1year and 3month usually stare at the female children private part anytime they are both naked so I separated them until yesterday I caught him manipulating the other girl of 11 month,shock was an understatement,i flogged him and warned him never to again try it again.
Today i saw the other girl of 1yr mimicking her parent sex moves cheesy moaning saying things like(oooooo)i was shocked and ashamed,i flogged her and promise to tell her mum.
The big question is
Is it their fault?
To me it's isn't their fault,i blame parent who still allow their 1yr old kids sleep in the same room with them,they aren't dumb neither are they deaf,they see everything that happens in that bedroom.

grin

You said the small girl was saying ooooo.

Mehn, boohary sef

On a serious note, i was around 2 years old when one day my dad decided to take his bath along with me. For years i kept remembering the size of his badoski. It kept flashing in my head. Kids are very intelligent.

As a kid if i walked into a room where my parents just made love and left, i do know because of the odours..
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Your so naughty cheesy
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by grandstar(m): 1:08am On Jul 13, 2016
telemapreye1:
Good evening nairalanders.
Pls I want to implore all of us especially parents to watch yourself or what you do in presence of your kids.I run a creche and i accept kids from 2m to 6yrs old.
The creche is a mixed creche(boys and girls)...Recently i noticed something,one of the boys who is just 1year and 3month usually stare at the female children private part anytime they are both naked so I separated them until yesterday I caught him manipulating the other girl of 11 month,shock was an understatement,i flogged him and warned him never to again try it again.
Today i saw the other girl of 1yr mimicking her parent sex moves cheesy moaning saying things like(oooooo)i was shocked and ashamed,i flogged her and promise to tell her mum.
The big question is
Is it their fault?
To me it's isn't their fault,i blame parent who still allow their 1yr old kids sleep in the same room with them,they aren't dumb neither are they deaf,they see everything that happens in that bedroom.

Why are you flogging them? They don't get the sense of what their parents or you are doing
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by papyskinsy: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Toluwani111:

is there any phone called fly ?

yep oi.. i was surprised mysef grin grin
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector biko type your pin here
Plsss
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2016
telemapreye1:
Cutehector biko type your pin here
Plsss
2b555748
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by telemapreye1(f): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:
2b555748
Already did
Re: Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2016
telemapreye1:
Already did
av accepted. Check ur BBM sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.