Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Beyonce's Lemonade - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce's Lemonade (1508 Views)

[Audio] Redwine Eccentric - Lemonade / Finally!!! The Long Awaited Jay Z Response To Beyonce's "Lemonade" Album Is Here / Beyonces Lemonade Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce's Lemonade by leahcimzil: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
so becos of the hype surrounding this new Beyonce's album, i copd it yesterday and cant say i'm overly impressed..still gon listen to it later tho, to see if it'll grow on me. But on first listen...massively overhyped album. What do y'all think
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by missterious(f): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2016
I like "Sorry", "All Night", "Daddy lessons" and "Hold up". I love "Freedom", Kendrick Lamar is bae. I love "Don't hurt yourself". Don't really like "6 inch" because I feel The Weeknd is overrated. I dunno how I feel about the others yet. I think the album has been hyped because Beyonce experimented with a lot of different sounds & of course, she is singing about infidelity so we all want to hear about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by ClassicMusic68: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by leahcimzil: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2016
missterious:
I like "Sorry", "All Night", "Daddy lessons" and "Hold up". I love "Freedom", Kendrick Lamar is bae. I love "Don't hurt yourself". Don't really like "6 inch" because I feel The Weeknd is overrated. I dunno how I feel about the others yet. I think the album has been hyped because Beyonce experimented with a lot of different sounds & of course, she is singing about infidelity so we all want to hear about that.
you know i actually listened to the album again thru the night, and i must say i'm starting to have a change of heart. Pretty good album to be honest, you are ryt bout it being experimental. That Daddy lesson just got me. Good Morning
ps: LoL the weeknd isnt overrated...would likd to know why you'd say so
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by missterious(f): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2016
leahcimzil:

you know i actually listened to the album again thru the night, and i must say i'm starting to have a change of heart. Pretty good album to be honest, you are ryt bout it being experimental. That Daddy lesson just got me. Good Morning

I don't really like most of his songs, I dunno why.
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by leahcimzil: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2016
missterious:

I don't really like most of his songs, I dunno why.

as an advocate of good music, i feel bad about this. wish i was there to physically introduce and connect yu to the magical world of The Weeknd. i guess yu just dont like wat yu dont like...you can cop his newest album tho, and patiently listen...who knows, yu might have a change of heart

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by jinwas(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2016
missterious:

Such a blasphemy.
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by leahcimzil: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2016
jinwas:

Such a blasphemy.
lol i know right?!...different strokes for different folks tho so...
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by missterious(f): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
leahcimzil:

as an advocate of good music, i feel bad about this. wish i was there to physically introduce and connect yu to the magical world of The Weeknd. i guess yu just dont like wat yu dont like...you can cop his newest album tho, and patiently listen...who knows, yu might have a change of heart

Hmm. Maybe. Most of the time, I don't need to listen to an artist more than once or twice before deciding if I like them. And now that I think about it, my ex liked him so maybe that's why I don't like him. Lol.
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by missterious(f): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
jinwas:

Such a blasphemy.
Some people don't like Beyonce so who's the Weeknd to compete with that? -_-
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by jinwas(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
missterious:

Some people don't like Beyonce so who's the Weeknd to compete with that? -_-

Well, leahcimzil said it all

leahcimzil:

lol i know right?!...different strokes for different folks tho so...

I like what I like, you like what you like

DEMOCRACY!
grin
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by leahcimzil: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
missterious:

Hmm. Maybe. Most of the time, I don't need to listen to an artist more than once or twice before deciding if I like them. And now that I think about it, my ex liked him so maybe that's why I don't like him. Lol.
lol that's some story i'd like to hear sometime
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by Goldenewa(f): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please what is the link to listen to the songs.
I have watched only the trailer...lol
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by leahcimzil: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Goldenewa:
Please what is the link to listen to the songs.
I have watched only the trailer...lol

you can just download it on itunes(if yu have money smiley ) or torrent...if yu like me smiley or songlover.com/ albumkings.com etc there r various sites
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 29, 2016
leahcimzil:

I'm a fan but he's overrated to me too & that's cuz his music is too predictable. Same content over different beats wit diff lyrics
Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by jinwas(m): 5:15am On Apr 29, 2016
LightYearss:

I'm a fan but he's overrated to me too & that's cuz his music is too predictable. Same content over different beats wit diff lyrics

You're a fan and he's overrated to you?

I'm getting you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Lemonade by Nmeri17: 12:07am On Apr 30, 2016
missterious:

Same here. cheesy

I hate him angry angry His songs are always so moody and monotonous. Then the lyrics are nauseating to say the least. Surprisingly some girls find them "freaky" and all. Dreadful females, those.

The only slightly palatable song I've heard him feature on is "earned it".

(1) (Reply)

Music: Popcaan Ft Davido – My Story (mp3 Download) / DOWNLOAD Zippyshare: Lil Wayne - In Tune We Trust [mixtape] / Download New Song: DJ Spinall Ft. Kiss Daniel – Baba Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.