Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,963 members, 7,803,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo (6331 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fireā€¦ For Defending Fulani / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Pennsylvania: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Really sad
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by mindtricks: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Tapsorrow:
Must evri President hv a sect dat will wants to frustrate his government? During obj we had militants, during yar'adau/gej and gej we use to hv boko haram nw is pmb and we nw hearing Fulani herdsmen...nawa o
This is why those who tag Buhari as clueless are just so on Point. Wickedness of the highest order for government of the day in this time and age get news of such impending disaster only to do nothing until the Fulani vampires are done with their human massacre. Who still wonders if there was any change afterall?

All the security agencies remain at the Beck and call and under the direct control of President Buhari who does with them whatever he wishes.

How on earth do you explain Fulani herdsmen taking war to people of an entirely different region where they are supposed to be total strangers and Buhari does nothing but keep a sealed mouth?
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Effect of Change.

Dogs and Baboons will soak in blood.

Thats it.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by pwettiejay(f): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Oh. God! Save us! Our president isn't doing a thing about it, U'l never know how this feels until it happens to someone yhu know
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Osama10(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by steph2sweet(f): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2016
I feel like crying, what a country.
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by gidgiddy: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2016
For my fellow Igbos especially the few who still believe in the British invented nonsense called 'one Nigeria', wake up and smell the coffee. As long as the great Igbo nation remains in Nigeria, we have left ourselves wide open to attacks from the Northern hoards. Is it when your relative or loved one in the village is killed that you people will realise we are under siege? The Igbo nation should rise and demand its God given right to be an independent nation. If we had our own Police and armed force, will Fulani even dream of attacking us? These attacks are only going to get worse under Buhari and anyone in the south expecting a northern dominated armed force to come to the rescue is wasting their time.

DEMAND YOUR INDEPENDENT IGBO COUNTRY AND LEAVE THIS 'HAMMER HOUSE OF HORROR' CREATED BY LORD LUGARD CALLED NIGERIA!!!!
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by suyamasta(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
This is wicked! The governor should take decisive actions
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by ChristStriker(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Come on bro. This aint right! Those are human beings for Christ's! angry

Gory sights there. This is terrible. Something drastic has to be done to put an end to this wanton barbarism. Life is simply too darn precious to be wasted in this manner. sad

Why are you yet to condemn the president is has not seen it fit to threaten these demonic herdsmen
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by omenka(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2016
ChristStriker:

Why are you yet to condemn the president is has not seen it fit to threaten these demonic herdsmen
Oga, go and find something useful to do with your life and stop following me around. Does your happiness in life depend on my activities on the forum?? If that is the case, I'm afraid you should be looking forward to living a very miserable life oo cos I'm not anywhere close to solving your problem.
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by IamAtribalist: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Come on bro. This aint right! Those are human beings for Christ's! angry

Gory sights there. This is terrible. Something drastic has to be done to put an end to this wanton barbarism. Life is simply too darn precious to be wasted in this manner. sad

cool Bro. I agree with you but what did I say to warrant this preaching? I just booked space with an emoticon because I was too tired to comment on the story last night. cool
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by ajebuter(f): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yet, some idiotic, psychotic and criminally-insane minds would want us to believe it one Nigeria and we all are living in peace!

Nigeria is postponing the inevitable and until then, state police and regionalism isn't bad..

Imagine this in a sane country and the president remains calm and serene....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by omenka(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Bro. I agree with you but what did I say to warrant this preaching? I just booked space with an emoticon because I was too tired to comment on the story last night. cool
Opps. Guess I just misunderstood because of what the emoticon represents. smiley. I'm sorry bro.
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by IamAtribalist: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Opps. Guess I just misunderstood because of what the emoticon represents. smiley. I'm sorry bro.

cool No worries...it happens.
Re: Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo by Alezy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
I have never liked those Fulanis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking- EFCC Detains Ex Finance Minister With Embarrassing PICTURE!! / Hitler. The Greatest Statesman? / Enugu Govt Awards Multiple Contracts For Infrastructural Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.