Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Visafone Internet Moderm/equipment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Visafone Internet Moderm/equipment (620 Views)

Visafone Wireless Router 4 Sale / Can Any1 Help Me With My Visafone Settings? / For Sale: Glo 3g Moderm Unlocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Internet Moderm/equipment by asheggy: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2009
I want to know if really Visafone has the moderm/Equipment that can browse with internet for like 6-10 systems and is their network good for setting up a cafe in Akure?.

Although, I browse their website and they claimed that their network is in Akure and I saw their equipments but they did not mention if the equipments are for 1 or more systems. I tried to reach them tru the email address but the mail did not go i.e saying failure deliver.

Plz if there is anybody that has idea on how I can use the equipment/moderm (VISAFONE) with 6-10 system, plz help by reaching me on this ID asheggy@yahoo.com so that we can chat OR call 08051928291

Thankx

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale! / I Want To Know How To Create Template / Need A Cheap Nigerian Web Hosting Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.