Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why Are They Stingy Guys But You Rarely Hear Stingy Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are They Stingy Guys But You Rarely Hear Stingy Girls? (654 Views)

Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? / Nigerian CINDERELLA Has A Message For Stingy Girls- Let Men S**k (photos,videos) / I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Stingy Guys But You Rarely Hear Stingy Girls? by killerman57: 3:13am On Apr 27, 2016
So , I'm here again, to ask a salient question ..

There is a common trend, where bitches always are quick to look for a guy and tag "stingy guy" or broke Nigga , but you rarely hear guyz chanting same or ladies calling their follow ladies same.... Why?

But in reality, I think women should be the ones referred to as stingy, because that is the default position of an average Nigerian girl , she doesn't see relationship as something she should contribute her quota into, she only sees it as parasitic, her cheque book to riches (and when the guy fails to meet her needs, he is tagged stingy) ... If indeed she's a partner to the relationship is she not suppose to be contributing her quota , and help the "broke Nigga " for the time being ? What does partnership even mean? Literarily?
Average Nigerian woman believes her wealth is for only her and her BF's is for them and must be sheared equally (such greed and wickedness)
Well, anyway, Contrary to popular opinion by females , I think females are the ones that should be categorised as stingy, selfish and greedy... They are not worth your stress Niggaz

Why do u think they will toil and play with a calm headed Nigga that's broke, but run down to Niggaz like us, that's got the cheese and treat them like the trash they are? undecided(food for thought). Niggaz believe your brother, they ain't worth it....,

My doctrine ( they are only vessel meant to be forked ,that's their only use) for me I just fork them , endeavour to Fork them real good and very hard, then pay her .... She goes her way and I go ma way too.... That's it Niggaz....

My name is Paul killerman, and I am making uncommon sense.... God bless....

Cc: mrsphyno

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They Stingy Guys But You Rarely Hear Stingy Girls? by smileysmiley(f): 3:16am On Apr 27, 2016
ok
Re: Why Are They Stingy Guys But You Rarely Hear Stingy Girls? by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Cause guys don't care if girls are stingy with their money or not.

They care about if they're stingy with their bodies.

Na u guys suppose fix your priorities.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Stingy Guys But You Rarely Hear Stingy Girls? by killerman57: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Cause guys don't care if girls are stingy with their money or not.

They care about if they're stingy with their bodies.

Na u guys suppose fix your priorities.
. U made a Lotta sense bro, so much, wow... U know I have never thought it from this angle before.... Respect Niggy..... U correct...
Re: Why Are They Stingy Guys But You Rarely Hear Stingy Girls? by nerdfrost(m): 3:47am On Apr 27, 2016
angry angry here to read comments undecided
Re: Why Are They Stingy Guys But You Rarely Hear Stingy Girls? by Doctorfitz: 4:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Lols
Re: Why Are They Stingy Guys But You Rarely Hear Stingy Girls? by kendallwoods(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This ? Mercy Aigbe this... Mercy Aigbe that... / You Can See That This Is A Pure Madness / My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.