Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! (6167 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by dfrost: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
DonBobes:

Even though technically coup failed bt d motive & reasons for d attempt made d military hierarchy to hv a change of heart towards their subordinates from other tribes.

Yes you are right. I guess it has changed now because a real soldier sees his compadre as a brother that he is willing to die for. Africa has a fundamental problem with ethnicizing everything: leadership, food, allocation, rulership, political affiliation even the army. Na wa for this region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by DonBobes(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
dfrost:

Yes you are right. I guess it has changed now because a real soldier sees his compadre as a brother that he is willing to die for. Africa has a fundamental problem with ethnicizing everything: leadership, food, allocation, rulership, political affiliation even the army. Na wa for this region

On point! cool
Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by blackfase(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Heard differing versions mostly from idiots who possibly, cos of d suffering which d Nigerian madness has blighted them with & wont let them think straight and see thru d prism of objective analysis, d real motives being that of selflessness which is to liberate d southern region from d monstrous grip of d vermins from d north. Indeed from d recurring narratives we've heard overtime, one would allude to d fact things wouldv definitely changed for good if those guys pulled off. This can be deduced from d valiance of d characters involved, especially GO who with every chance of escape, stood his grounds. Like you said, the genius of their legendary exploits needs to be passed on to generations unborn.

dfrost:

I guess Orkar and Nzeogwu were trying to sanitize Nigeria via their coups but somehow, it was hijacked. By who? I don't know but like I said I guess. Dead men don't tell tales else we would have questioned their motives. DonBobes nice analysis. These stories need to be told so our younger generation can learn from history. "The tree of liberty should be watered with the blood of patriots and villians alike..." unquote
Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
The coup plotters underestimated the strength of IBB who had a good appraisal of the nature of power. Enough people in IBB's government were too loyal to him. He "blessed" every key actor in his government with "correct settlement"; he carried them along with inimitable cunning and guile.

I'm not too sure about Nyiam's expertise as a coup planner. How do you hope to supplant an entrenched figure like IBB without compromising his key officers and field commanders. Simple verdict: Nyiam and co were brave but sloppy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by DonBobes(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
blackfase:
Heard differing versions mostly from idiots who possibly, cos of d suffering which d Nigerian madness has blighted them with & wont let them think straight and see thru d prism of objective analysis, d real motives being that of selflessness which is to liberate d southern region from d monstrous grip of d vermins from d north. Indeed from d recurring narratives we've heard overtime, one would adduce to d fact things wouldv definitely changed for good if those guys pulled off. This can be deduced from d valiance of d characters involved, especially GO who with every chance of escape, stood his grounds. Like you said, the genius of their legendary exploits needs to be passed on to generations unborn.

It culd b passed on bt it shuld never b tried again. At least d msg has bn passed on to generations & it will continue to b.

If such is tried in dis generation. It will b vry bloody, bliv me.

1 Like

Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by Alaminalpha: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
DonBobes:
Over the course of two years, Lt. Col Nyiam and Major Gideon Orkar were planning the coup. Nyiam saw Orkar as a hot head and a very passionate officer that was ready to die for what he believed in. But knowing the craftiness of the Babangida regime, he pleaded with Orkar and the group of mostly midriff officers to allow him take care of the planning. Nyiam and Orkar devised a very strong encrypted way of recruiting officers. The coup was compartmentalized in such a way that two people might be neighbors and they are part of the coup, but they didn't know. Officers within the force were fiercely loyal to the administration. No one could get by without speaking Hausa. The army hierarchy was all northern, corruption in the force was rife and professionalism jettisoned. Saliba Mukoro came first in the army promotional exam, but he was not sent abroad for the course, instead a northern officer that came 9th was selected. Captain Tolofari, a very brilliant officer was even insulted by his junior and when he punished the officer, he was transferred to a smaller unit meant for someone lower than him. The northern officers were so undisciplined that they had the right to disobey superiors and nothing could happen, as long as that superior is not northern. Their attitude gave them the nickname ‘’Junior AFRC’’ A term that was taken from Armed Forces Ruling Council. To show their power. Being close to Babangida, Nyiam started planning the coup. Orkar started organizing things in Ojo from a distance. The soldiers planned the coup to the letter without being discovered. A date was set, April 28th 1990. Then Lieutenant colonel Nyiam decided that they needed support from the Lagos state administrator, Brigadier Raji Rasaki. He went to General Rasaki and after the two had a meeting, he left in the hope that Rasaki’s troops would stand down when H-hour arrived. Unsure of Raji Rasaki, Nyiam ordered one of his boys to tail Rasaki. Rasaki was tailed and he did not disappoint. He drove straight to Ikoyi and entered Dodan. This happened on April 21 1990. Immediately, Nyiam contacted Orkar and told him the coup must be executed immediately, to avoid the Vatsa situation. They sent for ex service men that were recruited into the plot. they came all the way from Bendel and other parts of the east. Then, Mukoro leveraging his partnership with Great Ogboru assembled them in Ogboru’s depot in the guise of training them to be security men. He did not tell them they will be participating in a coup. Meanwhile, Nyiam went to the government house in Dodan, he removed the firing pins from the from the T72 Russian tanks and sized up the security detail, while alerting lieutenant Uchendu that H-hour was now that night.

The ex service men, armed with some AK 47, went to Apapa military depot and seized the armory. They then arrived Ojo cantonment where Mukoro was and that was where the mastery of the coup was displayed. The Officer in charge of the armory was in a party and he was called by an officer that wanted to show him a girl outside. He went joyfully, only to receive the beating of his life and the keys to the armory collected from him and he was tied. Routine was well studied by the plotters in Ojo, so, most of the people that could have defended the base were arrested with their pants down or on top of a woman. With Ojo down, the team moved towards Ikoyi and Costaine. Signals Mile two was Ignored because they knew that they needed men for the fight in Dodan and they had hoped that Babangida too would have been arrested pants down. The men moved swiftly, but their stealth movement was blown open too early, when a soldier on guard at the gate, finished the bullet in his magazine with one burst before fleeing into the bush. Babangida heard it and asked U.K Bello to go check it out. Once Bello was outside, the revolutionaries were just a pole away. He quickly entered the tank and tried to engage, but the firing pin was off, then, all hell was let lose. It rained bullets on Dodan. Bello was killed and the base was seized. How Babangida escaped is still a mystery. While people think there is an underground tunnel at Dodan, I have been there and there is nothing like that. I still personally believe Babangida disappeared with a charm.

After destroying Dodan and not getting hold of IBB, the boys had simultaneously taken the Radio Nigeria complex Ikoyi and Bonny camp. Major Gideon Orkar was already giving the speech. The group then had to divide themselves. One group to flag house, another to Ikeja cantonement. At Ikeja, the ferocity of the arrival of the revolutionaries was just total horrow. Brigadier Ishaya Bamaiyi, the commander of the armored base ran into the bush behind in shock. But just before they could get into the armored shed, they ran low on ammunition and the fight became almost a stalemate there. The people that were supposed to supply ammunition were caught up in the euphoria that the coup was already a success since Dodan was destroyed. They failed to make that one more reinforcement move of ammunition while the government was still confused and without leadership.

In Ikoyi, Abacha was having sex in his guest house, but still they could not find him. Again, I suspect juju. After the boys left flag house and rushed to join their colleagues to take Ikeja base, Sani Abacha came out. He ordered his son to drive him out. He armed himself with an Uzzi sub machine gun and he bravely moved to Signals mile two and from there Abacha started making contacts to all military units around the country. Once Abacha saw that the coup wasn’t Nationwide, he first ordered the armored division Ibadan to proceed to Lagos. Then he started contacting bases in Lagos. He was planning how to leave Lagos and fight back in because he thought Ikeja was down already, then he contacted Ikeja and they were under siege. He ordered Bamaiyi to defend the base at all cost. Northern officers, after hearing a part of Orkar’s speech where determined more than ever to maintain the status quo. Those that would have normally been passive, threw their weight against the coup.
By this time, it was almost 5 am and Nigerians were visibly jubilating. Bamaiyi was able to turn the tide and just as he was doing that, Dangiwa Umar took Bonnie camp too. The amored unit proceeded to Dodan and some to Ojo. Fighting erupted at Orile and they were there exchanging gunfire. The situation kept getting worse for the revolutionaries, as reinforcement after reinforcement kept coming in for the government side. Orkar held the radio station despite being outnumbered and outgunned. He kept fighting with his boys. Apapa base was then taken by government forces. Nyiam knew by this time that the coup had failed. Although Nigerians supported them, they were betrayed by the excitement of people that thought destroying Dodan meant the coup succeeded. Nyiam and co decided to escape, they walked through communities and shanty towns. People were giving them water to drink, helping them with canoe rides across the lagoon. Soldiers even saw them and told them to march along. Meanwhile Orkar was defiant. He refused to escape. He fought on till he ran out of ammunition and he was captured.
Did the Orkar coup fail? No. That coup did one thing. It put fear into the heart of the north and it made people see Babangida as a human being again. Before April 22 1990, IBB was a demi god. After April 22, IBB became humble. The northern oligarchy knew they must reform things if they are to survive. Babangida ran away from Lagos because of a comment made by one of the revolutionaries before execution. ‘’Our juniors will do even more, you all must be removed. The fear of that coup made it possible that no dictator was ever comfortable on that sit anymore. It also marked the rise of Sani Abacha

Today, being the 26th anniversary of that coup, I want to honor the men that fought against the machination of the evil ones in Nigeria. The men that took it upon themselves to correct the ills of our society. We remember you all today soldiers of valor. Forever in our heart, soldiers of honor:
Major Gideon Gwaza Orkar
Captain N Harley Empere
Captain Perebo A Dakolo
Capt AA Nonju
Lt. AE Akogun
Lt. CN Odey
Lt. Cyril O Ozualor
Lt. NEO Deji
2/Lt AB Umukoro
2/Lt EJ Ejesuku
SSgt Julius Itua
Sgt Martins Ademokhai
Sgt. Pius Ilegar
WO2 Monday Bayefa
L/Cpl Francis Ogo
L/Cpl Jepta Inesei
Cpl. Sunday Effiong
L/Cpl Sam Mbakwe
L/Cpl Albert Ojerangbe
L/Cpl Godfrey Deesiiyira
L/Cpl Emma Oyemolan
Sgt. Stephen Iyeke
Cpl. Joseph Efe
WO Afolabi Moses
L/Cpl Idowu Azeez
WO Jonathan Ekini
S/Sgt Solomon Okungbowa
Private Richard Iseghoei
Private Egwolo Makpamekun
L/Cpl Edogamen Friday
S/Sgt Jolly Agbodowi
Sgt. Etim Umoh
L/Cpl Sam Obasuyi
Ex. Serviceman LC Otajareiri
Ex. Pvt Osazuwa Osifo
Ex. Pvt CP Wasiu Lawal
Ex. Pvt Peter Unuyoma
Ex. Pvt Synalman Goodluck Emefe
Ex. S/Sgt Samson Idegere
Pvt. Emmanuel Onoje
Trooper Roland Odogu
Corporal Lateef Awolola
Pvt. Dickson Omenka
Corp Ehietan Pius
Private Iroabuchi Anyalewechi
Private Henry Eguaoyi
L/Cpl Martins Odey
L/Cpl Sunday Asuquo
Trooper Celestine Ofuoku
Pvt. Anthony Korie
Pvt Thomas Angor
Pvt Edem Basi
Pvt Joseph Odey
Trooper Obioma Esiworo
L/C Magnus Ekechi
WO2 Godwin Donkon
Sgt. Ojo Adegboyega
Pvt Peter Abua
Pvt. Phillip Akamkpo
Sgt. Shehu Onleje
Corp Olanrewaju Ogunshola
L/Cpl Luka Yang
Trooper Malkily Ayogu
L/Cpl Andrew Onah
Michael Ebeku

The sheer Vulgarity of this write up tells me you are one fella against the North.
It is amusing how Kano and Co were blamed for the deeds of Babangida a son of Niger. It tells you one thing- That Middlebelt of thing DID not AND Will Never Exist. The few misguided Northerners that followed the lame Colonel were disillusioned scions of the Lantang Mafia, a crime horde that was disbanded by IBB.
RIP Col U K Bello. The true Hero of that Day!
Rip General Sani Abacha- The Defence Minister and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staffs that wiped out the lame Coupists.
Live Long Col Dangiwa Umar, A soldier in every way!
Live Long General Ishaya Bamayi, your heroism is a thing of legend!
Live Long General IBB, if nothing, you at least moved the FCT to where it should have been!
Live Long Federal Republic Of Nigeria- The unbroken Maiden of Africa! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by DonBobes(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alaminalpha:

The sheer Vulgarity of this write up tells me you are one fella against the North.
It is amusing how Kano and Co were blamed for the deeds of Babangida a son of Niger. It tells you one thing- That Middlebelt of thing DID not AND Will Never Exist. The few misguided Northerners that followed the lame Colonel were disillusioned scions of the Lantang Mafia, a crime horde that was disbanded by IBB.
RIP Col U K Bello. The true Hero of that Day!
Rip General Sani Abacha- The Defence Minister and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staffs that wiped out the lame Coupists.
Live Long Col Dangiwa Umar, A soldier in every way!
Live Long General Ishaya Bamayi, your heroism is a thing of legend!
Live Long General IBB, if nothing, you at least moved the FCT to where it should have been!
Live Long Federal Republic Of Nigeria- The unbroken Maiden of Africa! grin grin grin grin grin

#chuckle

Now dis is wher u get it all wrong.
Since d day i started wearing dis uniform back in 2004 i cease to have a state of origin, ethnicity lastly i cease to blong to any tribe.
Listen now & listen gud. I am neither a christian nor a muslim.
And as long as i hv dis uniform on me i am nothin bt A NIGERIAN.
And dis Idea as really helped me alot, also my men bliv so much in me because of dis idea. U dnt walk up to me to criticize any tribe, religion etc i WILL TURN U DOWN because i bliv in dis con3.
lastly, i hv worked wit northerners more dan anyoda tribe in d military. Get dis too, it was a Northerner (Fulani to b precise) dt put me in NDA back den. Lest i forgt i also own livestock dt my fulani friends keep for me. I trust dem wit my life more dan any oda tribe. Bt i WILL NEVER support their wrongs. I tell dem dis to der faces. Dey (Fulanis) luv me & trust me. Even one of der Ados (leaders) asked me to marry his daughter bt i turned it down.

So u r vry wrong. I luv NIGERIA as a whole and d pple therein.

3 Likes

Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by Alaminalpha: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
blackfase:
Heard differing versions mostly from idiots who possibly, cos of d suffering which d Nigerian madness has blighted them with & wont let them think straight and see thru d prism of objective analysis, d real motives being that of selflessness which is to liberate d southern region from d monstrous grip of d vermins from d north. Indeed from d recurring narratives we've heard overtime, one would adduce to d fact things wouldv definitely changed for good if those guys pulled off. This can be deduced from d valiance of d characters involved, especially GO who with every chance of escape, stood his grounds. Like you said, the genius of their legendary exploits needs to be passed on to generations unborn.

The Greatest Lie the lot of these Southerners tell themselves is that the North some how enslaved them.
For the Information of your unlearned selves it may calm your frisked ways to know that when independence was first proposed in the 1950s, Northern Nigeria opted for secession!
YES WE DID!
It was your fore fathers- the AWOs, The Zikwes that convinced the Balewas to keep the North with the federation! If anything, I'll say they sold whatever stake you guys think you have in that framed up nation of your dreams! If anyone wants an Oduduwa or a Biafra they can go to somewhere else and build it, but there fathers made it abundantly clear that Nigeria was a united single entity.
Now if you are one of the lesser few who talk about some 'true federalism' in a nation of regions, then I will kindly ask you to put all the blame for your woes on that sadist called Nzeagwu!
If he and his deranged horde hadn't killed off teh first republic you'll still have Ibadan as your regional capital.
As for me, I'm perfectly happy with a One Najeriya!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by DonBobes(m): 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alaminalpha:

#chuckle cool
Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Whoever removed history from our curriculum should be shot sad :>(
Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Alaminalpha:

The Greatest Lie the lot of these Southerners tell themselves is that the North some how enslaved them.
For the Information of your unlearned selves it may calm your frisked ways to know that when independence was first proposed in the 1950s, Northern Nigeria opted for secession!
YES WE DID!
It was your fore fathers- the AWOs,
The Zikwes that convinced the Balewas to keep the North with the federation! If anything, I'll say they sold whatever stake you guys think you have in that framed up nation of your dreams! If anyone wants an Oduduwa or a Biafra they can go to somewhere else and build it, but there fathers made it abundantly clear that Nigeria was a united single entity.
Now if you are one of the lesser few who talk about some 'true federalism' in a nation of regions, then I will kindly ask you to put all the blame for your woes on that sadist called Nzeagwu!
If he and his deranged horde hadn't killed off teh first republic you'll still have Ibadan as your regional capital.

Contrary to the emboldened part of your post, it was Zik and the easterners who convinced the North to stay within the union. In fact, they went as far as proposing a unitary system which they sought to push through with the constitutional conferences but the North and West objected to such a system.

It is only interesting that their sons implemented a coup, killed people from other region but not theirs. They didn't stop there; they went as far as implementing the unitary system Azikwe & his band of easterners tried to push through in the conferences of the late 1950s. I have continued to wonder if the coup had anything to do with the pro-unitary leaning of the pre-independence eastern Nigeria.

Let me also add that if Yoruba wants Oduduwa Republic today, we will get it, Ilorin will be taken along and the North will NOT, again NOT do anything about it. The brain power in the West is what the North is still dreaming of catching up to. Breaking Nigeria into bits will happen without a bullet being fired if the West wants it to break.

Yoruba is not Igbo; we play differently abeg.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by mozele(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
naptu2:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

There was no "charm".

State House Ribadu Road (aka Dodan Barracks) has three gates: The Ribadu Road gate, the Obalende Road gate and the Ikoyi Road gate. The coupists attacked from the Ikoyi Road gate (the usual gate that coupists use because it's close to the radio station). Babangida was driven out of the complex in a 504 via the Ribadu Road gate. I was very close to that place at that time and I know someone that was actually with him (that person was captured and badly beaten by the coupists).

so we get intellectual grandpa like you on Nairaland?

You know I'd love to read your experience as at that time. were you gripped with fear or filled with ecstasy of experiencing live Rambo movie with your korokoro eyes?

yet again, I salute you!
Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by Gogetta(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmm.. only if the coup was better planned. They obviously lacked the experience, support and expertise of experienced coup plotters. They were also in a haste and too emotional about it. How do you not make sure that a formidabIe officer like Abacha was either killed or held hostage? Guess it wasn't meant to be. Uncle Naptu, I greet you, Sir.
Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by Racoon(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
naptu2:
There was no "charm".State House Ribadu Road (aka Dodan Barracks) has three gates: The Ribadu Road gate, the Obalende Road gate and the Ikoyi Road gate.

The coupists attacked from the Ikoyi Road gate (the usual gate that coupists use because it's close to the radio station). Babangida was driven out of the complex in a 504 via the Ribadu Road gate. I was very close to that place at that time and I know someone that was actually with him (that person was captured and badly beaten by the coupists).
Humn! Those times were fearful times for us in the barracks.You knew these histroy wella bro.One love.
Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by Lifestone(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jaymaxxy:
Going by what I read in the book Soldiers of Fortune, Okar coup, just like other coups in Nigeria , was more of personal and ethnic interest than that national interest. All the same, RIP gallant soldiers!
Which book, who wrote it? I was part of those jubilating that day. I was only against that speech and dividing Nigeria, maybe Okar saw tomorrow, he saw Boko Haram, Herdsmen, he saw bandits etc all from the North.

1 Like

Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by Racoon(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lifestone:
Which book, who wrote it? I was part of those jubilating that day. I was only against that speech and dividing Nigeria, maybe Okar saw tomorrow, he saw Boko Haram, Herdsmen, he saw bandits etc all from the North.
-Oil Politics and Violence: Nigerian Military Coup Culture(Max Siollun).
-Soldiers Of Fortune(The Buhari and Babangida Years-Max Siollun).
-Soldiers Of Fortune(From Abacha to the Obasanjo Years-
Max Siollun)

Every politically conscious Nigerian should really read these books to get educated on Nigeria's politico-military histroy.

The late Maj.Gideon Gwarza Orkar truly saw today's Nigeria from a distance.His fellow coupist were determined to change the griphold of the core northern hausa-fulani hegemonists on the Nigerian nation but failed prematurely hence paid the supreme price but the feudalists were really rattled by the coup.
Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by blackfase(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
blackfase:
Heard differing versions mostly from idiots who possibly, cos of d suffering which d Nigerian madness has blighted them with & wont let them think straight and see thru d prism of objective analysis, d real motives being that of selflessness which is to liberate d southern region from d monstrous grip of d vermins from d north. Indeed from d recurring narratives we've heard overtime, one would allude to d fact things wouldv definitely changed for good if those guys pulled off. This can be deduced from d valiance of d characters involved, especially GO who with every chance of escape, stood his grounds. Like you said, the genius of their legendary exploits needs to be passed on to generations unborn.

Re: Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! by slimfit1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
If you give Hausa people power they think they are God. We are too different from these people, that's the reason why I think it is a bad idea to be together. It either you are not Northern enough or Muslim enough. The whole reason why we are where we are today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Technically Bankrupt – Makinde / Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere / Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.