Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl (3257 Views)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by onismate: 5:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Everybody now is bleaching. Soon monkey go start to they bleach. See how bleaching changed this girl. butit seems she looked prettier after the bleach... grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1132-see-what-bleaching-did-to-this-young-beautiful-girl

Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 27, 2016
hmmm,i reserve my comment..
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Aremu01(m): 5:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Show me her picture in 5 years time
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Aliyeous(m): 5:50am On Apr 27, 2016
IDONTBILIVIT
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by faithugo64(f): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2016
agbacha egwu,onaa na ukwu
would love to see her in some years to come
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Nelkoko: 6:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Na so her hand go dey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2016
She didn't bleach, she only toned up her skin a bit with maxitone..

1 Like

Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Tapout(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2016
hoi!!!! Hypo Don dey get ambassadors ni #FaceOfHypo sad

1 Like

Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by pickabeau1: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2016
she was more beautiful before the face lift

2 Likes

Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by lilmax(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Disgusting undecided
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by hatux: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Never!

Op is a liar, that is not the girl in the after picture. They are two different people and besides that after picture doesn't look like a bleached one'look carefully'

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Werey olosho, how much for one night stand?? Ma name dey rear it's head! Scongy dey kash me
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by murphybo(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Na lie no be the same girl besides, that's her real complexion BY THEIR FINGERS WE SHALL NO THEM, her fingers is clean and natural not like the fried plantain posted above. So I Don't believe
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Qualer: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
onismate:
Everybody now is bleaching. Soon monkey go start to they bleach. See how bleaching changed this girl. butit seems she looked prettier after the bleach... grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1132-see-what-bleaching-did-to-this-young-beautiful-girl

i'm just here for the good looking tytties man!!! cool Bleep the bleachers!!
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
onismate:

Her before photo is prettier
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by charijee(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Qualer:

i'm just here for the good looking tytties man!!! cool Bleep the bleachers!!
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Qualer: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
charijee:
Hehehehe cheesy

OH MY! shocked my caramel skinned queen, where in hades have you been? i've missed that gap-toothed enchantment!!! howz you doing gyal?? cool
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by charijee(f): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Qualer:

OH MY! shocked my caramel skinned queen, where in hades have you been? i've missed that gap-toothed enchantment!!! howz you doing gyal?? cool
I'll soon pluck out this your sugar coated tongue smiley...I'm good as always....how many tytties have you got so far? cheesy
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Qualer: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
charijee:
I'll soon pluck out this your sugar coated tongue smiley...I'm good as always....how many tytties have you got so far? cheesy

do with my tongue as you wish, as long as you do the plucking with your mouth - i don't mind! grin
let's forget about the tytties.... tytties come and tytties go, the one at hand is the one you know!
like the saying goes - a breast at hand is worth many elsewhere... grin grin grin grin grin grin

so, it happened that, in the quest to uplift my spirit this hot noon, i go to check your profile for that wonderful smile and i see some crap pix there!!! who does that?? please do the gods a favour and post that famous chocolate smile (a full length pix would be an icing on the chocolate caramel grin ) the oracle of the land will be pleased as you carry out this modest request.

we thank you in advance!! cool

signed

Humble (and thirsty) Observer! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by charijee(f): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Qualer:

do with my tongue as you wish, as long as you do the plucking with your mouth - i don't mind! grin
let's forget about the tytties.... tytties come and tytties go, the one at hand is the one you know!
like the saying goes - a breast at hand is worth many elsewhere... grin grin grin grin grin grin

so, it happened that, in the quest to uplift my spirit this hot noon, i go to check your profile for that wonderful smile and i see some crap pix there!!! who does that?? please do the gods a favour and post that famous chocolate smile (a full length pix would be an icing on the chocolate caramel grin ) the oracle of the land will be pleased as you carry out this modest request.

we thank you in advance!! cool

signed

Humble (and thirsty) Observer! grin grin grin
There he goes again cheesy...he wouldn't stop, would he? ...How about I set eyes on your pix for the very first time? grin
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
So far her nipples are still intact ...
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
They are not the same person
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Qualer: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
charijee:
There he goes again cheesy...he wouldn't stop, would he? ...How about I set eyes on your pix for the very first time? grin

an oracle takes no pictures, babe!! cool

you would be better off seeing me in the flesh! wink

Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by charijee(f): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Qualer:

an oracle takes no pictures, babe!! cool

you would be better off seeing me in the flesh! wink
same with the goddess cool
Your pics for mine
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Qualer: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
charijee:
same with the goddess cool
Your pics for mine

Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by ITbomb(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nice titz
Re: Look What Bleaching Did To This Girl by Blesssed(f): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Are you sure its the same person?? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Remember Doing This As A Child? You Are Probably Older Than You Think. / Dear Mummy!stop Going Naked In Front Of Your Male Kids. / Family Mealtimes: Do You Eat Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.