Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (262 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 5:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Wednesday, April 27

The Light Of Men

John 1:4; John 8:12

John 1:4 "In him was life; and the life was the light of men." Walking in the supernatural requires the light of the knowledge of the glory of God. This light is the light of Jesus Christ, the Anointed One; the Living Word. Jesus speaking in John 8:12 said, "I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life"". Our opening verse tells us that the Word of God contains life, and that life is the light (understanding) of man, which means that Word-light is the true light of life that ought to lighten every man. Hence, the Word of God is the true light of man. After that Adam and Eve had transgressed God’s Word by disobedience, the Bible tells us that their eyes were opened and they saw that they were naked. The fact is that they had been naked since God made them, but they were not aware of it for the light of the glory of God that engaged and preoccupied their consciousness. But after the fall, their eyes were shut to the light of the knowledge of God’s glory and were opened to the light of the senses; sense knowledge. They switched from revelation knowledge of the Word to sense knowledge. What Jesus referred to as darkness in John 8:12 is sense knowledge, which is the knowledge of the sense-ruled man – the man who only knows what his five physical senses tell him. But there is knowledge beyond the five physical senses; it is revelation knowledge of the Word that makes walking with God in the supernatural realm possible; it is knowledge of the Word given to your spirit by the Holy Spirit. 
Other Scriptures for Meditation: Colossians 2:10; 1 John 2:8-11 

My Solid Front (Confession) 
I declare in the Name of Jesus Christ, that I operate by the light of the knowledge of the glory of God every day, and I walk in the supernatural, manifesting the abundant life of God. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Out Doubt, In Faith / Check This Out!!!!! / My Favourite Verses In The Bible. What Is Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.