Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies (12195 Views)

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by SpaceTour: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why is that man up there angry with himself, has he eaten todat? cheesy

Truly the light of the entire black race! undecided cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by stasius: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Meanwhile I advise everyone to start acquiring training for self defence. If possible start making moves to acquire a gun even if it is locally made Awka-gun. The security of your life is in your hand. Thank you.
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=shamecurls post=45088681][/quote]. anuofia! why don't you post the recent pics? ewu Gambia
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Mercy Johnson's middle name is Ozioma.
Many kigites have Igbo names

From whence did you got that? Mercy's name is OZIAMA which means regeneration or human procreation in EBIRA language..... Next time call her Oziama not Ozioma

1 Like

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by ijija: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
And this Dr moses from kogi is the governor speech writer? Talk of no direction in kogi
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by OfoIgbo: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Innodon:
They should as well pay for the tutorial

Igalas who are the majority ethnic group in Kogi state, are related to Anambra Igbos.

Igalas share the same ancestor with Umu-Nri of Enugwu-Ukwu, Nawfia, Enugwu-Agidi and Agukwu-Nri.

They share the same ancestor with Aguleri, Igbariam, Amanuke e.t.c

The name of that common ancestor is Eri.

According to my people the Nris, Onoja nwa Oboli was Eri's last son. He left Eriaka and established himself at Idah in current Kogi state.

Up until about 100 years ago, Nris played major roles during the coronation of every Attah Igala. Every Attah will normally be issued with an Ofo and other paraphernalia of office, by the reigning Eze Nri.

Up till tomorrow Igalas abide by the Nri 4 market days, which are themselves, shrines controlled by Umu Nri. Igalas still attend Eze Nri's Igu Aro.

So Igalas are well known to Igbos of Anambra, and beyond Idah, their ancestral home is still in Eriaka which was Eri's base when he was in the world of the living, just like the other descendants of Eri.

Anambra will be glad to aid them in anyway possible, as they are really one of us

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by OBAGADAFFI: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Igalas who are the majority ethnic group in Kogi state, are related to Anambra Igbos.

Igalas share the same ancestor with Umu-Nri of Enugwu-Ukwu, Nawfia, Enugwu-Agidi and Agukwu-Nri.

They share the same ancestor with Aguleri, Igbariam, Amanuke e.t.c

The name of that common ancestor is Eri.

According to my people the Nris, Onoja nwa Oboli was Eri's last son. He left Eriaka and established himself at Idah in current Kogi state.

Up until about 100 years ago, Nris played major roles during the coronation of every Attah Igala. Every Attah will normally be issued with an Ofo and other paraphernalia of office, by the reigning Eze Nri.

Up till tomorrow Igalas abide by the Nri 4 market days, which are themselves, shrines controlled by Umu Nri. Igalas still attend Eze Nri's Igu Aro.

So Igalas are well known to Igbos of Anambra, and beyond Idah, their ancestral home is still in Eriaka which was Eri's base when he was in the world of the living, just like the other descendants of Eri.

Anambra will be glad to aid them in anyway possible, as they are really one of us

How far will these lies take you.
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by OfoIgbo: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

How far will these lies take you.

Which part of it is a lie? Let us take it one by one
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by itstpia8: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
So, basically, is the delegation made up of Igbos resident in Kogi or are other tribes there?

Just wondering.
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Amoto94(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
tsdarkside:

thats right!!....you learn from each other to win toghether....

the model of the rest of the world is not going to help us nothing...

we have to create our own model of governing our selfs....
So you can be this good, brother stop allowing NL tribal bigot to get into your skin. Let us join hands and move this country forward with sound policies and lets shun all forms of negativism
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Amoto94(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Mercy Johnson's middle name is Ozioma.
Many kigites have Igbo names
Ozioma is not an Igbo name. It is a short form Oziomayoza Ozi means child, Oza means human beings, oma means to born
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by greatiyk4u(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Good development.

Barrister Moses Okezie Okafor is from Imo State and not from Kogi State as some people above are insinuating. I happen to know him personally too. Indigenous Igbo people in Kogi State? Spare me that trash.

He was the legal adviser of Unity Colleges Old Students Association between 2006 and 2010 and he served in a meritorious way.

You are not informed brother.......go to akpanya in Kogi state, the are mainly Igbo speaking indigens of kogi,
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Raheemzee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
uduak2016:

I guess you are Yoruba, so things like this will shock you. They are Igbo minority in Kogi, just as they are Igala minority in Anambra.
igbo minority in kogi? abi igbo parasites,nothing lyk igbo minority in my state kogi,stop deceiving ppl biko.

Ur ppl ar jxt in kogi enjoyin d peaceful and calm atmosphere here

stop dat joke,b4 uno go begin dey drag wit us as una dey do wit lagos
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by mentorandfriend(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

You are not informed brother.......go to akpanya in Kogi state, the are mainly Igbo speaking indigens of kogi,
Noted. I just read it up. So are you from Akpanya?
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by greatiyk4u(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Noted. I just read it up. So are you from Akpanya?

No but I knw the area wella

1 Like

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Ganiyat72(f): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Raheemzee:
igbo minority in kogi? abi igbo parasites,nothing lyk igbo minority in my state kogi,stop deceiving ppl biko.

Mr ignoramuse, leave ur papas mud hut for once and travel round ur danm state, and get acquainted with other tribes and ethnicities who are indigenous to ur impoverished state. Be informed, ur islamic tribe aren't the only tribe or ethnic group indigenous to kogi state.

Finally, it amount to foolishness for a kogite to term igbos parasite or brag with anambrerians, which one LGA in anambra is worth more in value than entire kogi state. Don't take a jibe at ur betters

1 Like

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Ganiyat72(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

No but I knw the area wella
Mr coward, the buharii zom..bie
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by tpiah11: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
as far as I know, Akapanya is Igala but has Igbos who migrated there in times past.
A significant amount of the population is mixed with Igbo and perhaps other tribes, although the region does have a few traditions associating it with Ife, according to google.

It is on the Kogi state border with Enugu state. (Enugu state was formerly part of Anambra state).

The close ties they have with Igbos might be from ancient times when (some parts of) Igala and Igbo were much more intertwined politically and culturally.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by tpiah11: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by ceecee0703(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Raheemzee:

If only u can help ur self and read and stop show casing ur illiteracy later u will say u are a graduate or undergraduate. what stops you from checking it up online? you just carry big phone for nothing. my friend help urself to read!
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Raheemzee(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Mr ignoramuse, leave ur papas mud hut for once and travel round ur danm state, and get acquainted with other tribes and ethnicities who are indigenous to ur impoverished state. Be informed, ur islamic tribe aren't the only tribe or ethnic group indigenous to kogi state.

Finally, it amount to foolishness for a kogite to term igbos parasite or brag with anambrerians, which one LGA in anambra is worth more in value than entire kogi state. Don't take a jibe at ur betters
what is dis 1 saying? D only tin i knw anambra ppl ar gud at is kidnapping,raping and betraying ppl dat ar hospitable towards dem.

Imagine dem fyting 4 oilwell that dey knw isn't theirs.

B4 nw i use to hav pity d way d ibajis kill ur ppl lyk chicken,bt nw,i dnt gve a damn cos u guys ar bunch of betrayers and backstabbers #fuckOFF!
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by SpaceTour: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
You must be a clown cheesy

So what is the entire executive council of Kogi state doing in Anambra?

Why is it that officials of Kogi state has been camping in Anambra State begging to be taught the way and strategies to governance in the 21st century?

Keep fooling around while your governor is ruling you folks from Anambra LOL

[s]
Raheemzee:
what is dis 1 saying? D only tin i knw anambra ppl ar gud at is kidnapping,raping and betraying ppl dat ar hospitable towards dem.

B4 nw i use to hav pity d way d ibajis kill ur ppl lyk chicken,bt nw,i dnt gve a damn cos u guys ar bunch of betrayers and backstabbers #fuckOFF!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Ura: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
uduak2016:

I guess you are Yoruba, so things like this will shock you. They are Igbo minority in Kogi, just as they are Igala minority in Anambra.

Na lie shocked Nothing like Igbo minority in Kogi. You can only talk about Igbo business people who reside in townships like other sojourners. But yes, some of our communities understand Igbo and even bear their names because of shared boundaries.
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Ura: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Akpanyas are Igalas. But they speak Igbo. And they have a history.
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Owobobrown(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
sagitariusbaby:

From whence did you got that? Mercy's name is OZIAMA which means regeneration or human procreation in EBIRA language..... Next time call her Oziama not Ozioma
just leave the guy alone, his people love to claim others

1 Like

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Ganiyat72(f): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Raheemzee:

I have better things to do than waste my precious time on unlettered dunce. From the poorest state in Nigeria
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by DTaj: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
uduak2016:

Uduak, please stop deceiving people here! Okezie-Okafor is from Imo state
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by judondasylva(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
nice one
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 28, 2016
sagitariusbaby:

how can two state share border and you tell me that they don't have idegenious ibo in kogi state.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by kelly72: 6:24am On Apr 28, 2016
TellingItAsItIs:
This is what southern ethnic groups( especially igbo and yoruba) should be doing instead of the name calling and online war.Lets us learn and be productive to each other instead of allowing tribal sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning and prevent our devt. as a people.

May d Lord take away d bigots in both Yoruba and Igbo nations, Amen
Re: Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Don't waste you time with that guy claiming Kogi. He is a y0ruba evident in his divisive nature. Today he is SS, tomorrow he Igbo, yesterday he was from Nupe...I laugh, and now from Kogi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-biafra War: Obafemi Awolowo’s Speech To Western Nigeria Leaders Of Thought / PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC / Kemi Adeosun Impresses Bond Investors In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.