Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) (35437 Views)

Most Expensive Car In The World, 2018 Will Blow Your Mind / Get The Cheapest,most Affordable Deals On Cars Here.it Will Blow Your Mind / Audi's Future Truck Will Blow Your Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by apotek: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wow.
Mind blowing..

Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by TheLegal(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nigeria is trying
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by babyfaceafrica: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Innoson needs marketing

1 Like

Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by faith551(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
and they say Africa is far behind?,the only reason the whites seem developed than us is because they started out quite early and that's because the're inquisitive. A lot of foreign car companies have African and Nigerian engineers, i mean people that they can't do without
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by Lilyomi2: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
propels me to work on my dream. It seems so huge and far but the urge to make it happen is there. I must die recognized.
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by Kaxmytex(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
no doubt abt it, diz toys balm buh dem still dey learn 4 German Syd o
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by diportivo: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
tonylaw07:
Nigeria been on the list is good. But are the innoson cars durable, are the safety equipment up to date.

U want to incur the wrath of certain ppl?

Pls,even if it doesnt av airbags,those dat love it dont care....leave dem to enjoy it dat way

Even tho majority of those dat will nail u for ur opinion have neva seen one physically b4 undecided
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
buharisbae:
see as Nigeria own be tongue
Let's appreciate our own. I know Nigerians are use to imported things;we'd rather paronize imported even if its from cotonou,rather than our own. Innosons has a good business sense;building rugged cars for bad Nigerian roads. #buynaijatogrowthenaira

1 Like

Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by macaranta(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Laraki looks awesome...
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by shamecurls(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Apart from Laraki, the rest re mobile coffins
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by bigass123(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
I can't take my eyes off number 1 on the list.
All in all... Africa is gradually evolving
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by JacksonD7: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is great
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by henrydadon(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
faith551:
and they say Africa is far behind?,the only reason the whites seem developed than us is because they started out quite early and that's because the're inquisitive. A lot of foreign car companies have African and Nigerian engineers, i mean people that they can't do without
keep deceiving your self..we a 1000 years behind
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by mmsen: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
emekamigo:
Compare INNOSON and the others-

Innoson has the widest range and the biggest in sales.

Also, they have a financing arrangement with banks.

They're all seem to be doing great things, besides Innoson I think the electric/solar bus by the Ugandan company is a wonderful innovation. I hope they get the funding to market and manufacture it properly.

The Moroccan company doesn't even have a website - they seem dubious.

3 Likes

Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by SeyiJay(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Noticed that of all the listed, Innoson Nigeria [IVM brand] does not have its website (if any) inserted. Please OP let's have their URL so we can see what they are up to...
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by ThundrCork(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
really cool
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by HardMirror(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
mmsen:

They're all seem to be doing great things, besides Innoson I think the electric/solar bus by the Ugandan company is a wonderful innovation. I hope they get the funding to market and manufacture it properly.
When a matured mind speaks, I listen. You are on point sir
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by BraniacX(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
princemillla:
The beat among all is is all of them..... These people are making us proud.

Laraki and that of GHANA COUGHT my attention mehn

Laraki also manufacture yacht check out more pics of Laraki products

Now that's dope shocked

Are you sure they are purely moroccan?
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by HardMirror(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
mmsen:

The Moroccan company doesn't even have a website - they seem dubious.
The website is there
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by cindybella101(f): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Ipob doing it big.
The first car manufacturer in Nigeria
While some tribe are still hating
Not again undecided
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeyiJay:
Noticed that of all the listed, Innoson Nigeria [IVM brand] does not have its website (if any) inserted. Please OP let's have their URL so we can see what they are up to...
www.innosongroup.com
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by oseiwe(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Na to go find katanka buy from Ghana oh. Plug and Drive.
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by geesampower(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeyiJay:
Added. Check now
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by faith551(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
henrydadon:
keep deceiving your self..we a 1000 years behind

ok
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by damyzino(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
buharisbae:
see as Nigeria own be tongue
weytin u dey expect ?....keonigsegg regera abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by dgysoft(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
A Nice one, far away from killing raping embezzling and kidnapping. But building their factories here will reduce their cost and create Job for more youths
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by DerKaiser: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
I see a Ford GT that is supposed to be produced in South Africa.

Since when does South Africa own and produce Ford GT, an American brand?

Pictures are bogus.
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by ajealadick(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
the list was not needed. OP just created it just add Innoson Motors. Can you compare the others to the assembled in Nigeria Innoson motors? What about the car manufacturers in Ghana.
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by Reference(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Just lack of political will that's all. Was it not just two years ago electricity was privatised. Is oil not still under government control? Where is Ajaokuta, Osogbo, Ikot Abasi. We have not industrialised simply because we donot have the will to do the right thing. Ideas will flow when opportunity abounds.
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by Henryadaku(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
geesampower:
3. Katanka Cars

Ghana

Founded 2014

Founder: Dr. Kwando Safo

Special Achievements:
This company is the car manufacturer to watch out for. This is our own Tesla Motors and truth be told they are achieving some feats Tesla is yet to achieve.
The first commercially available electric 4 wheel drive is from this innovative company. Now that is an achievement.
http://www.katanka.com

Oga get ur facts right kantanka was not found in 2014 OK?
Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by Arjeeni: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
I dont no what to call this but we are missing it up.
Car assembly companies are different to Car manufacturing companies.
If I am not sure of all other INNOSON is car assembly company.

1 Like

Re: 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Innoson should be placed No. 100 cause it doesn't fit the qualities that those other manufacturers portray "them the learn work tho...still proud of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Locations Of Automotive Manufacturing & Assembly Plants In Nigeria (Infographic) / Fuel Subsidy: Convert Your Generator To LPG/CNG For Great Savings / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.