Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) (27898 Views)

Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph / OPC Member Uses Fish, Native Bird And Other Items For Protection Ritual. Photos / Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by dre11(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Men suspected to be cult members have attacked and injured a 42-year-old man, Adewale Omotosho, a member of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), at Shimawa, Ogun State. Omotosho was accused of sleeping with the stepmother of some members of the cult group known as Golden Star.

It was gathered that about 10 suspected members of the group, led by the stepchildren of the woman, attacked the victim on Monday with dangerous weapons. Omotosho said he and his wife went to a friend’s house in the community when he was attacked.

He said: “We were still waiting for the person we went to see, when the woman I was accused of sleeping with came without greeting me. I even joked with her when she did not greet me because she is the wife of a popular chief in the community.

“After I asked her why she did not greet me, she left. Immediately after that, I saw about 10 young boys, who are cult members in the community. They pounced on me and beat me to stupor. They attacked me with machete and I sustained injuries. My wife was not also spared from the attack. “I was still writhing in pain when some residents, who know me as a member of OPC, rushed to call my colleagues who came and took me to the health centre where I was treated.” Omotosho said the matter was reported at Ogijo Police Division, while some members of OPC were said to have sustained injuries when they tried to rescue their colleague from the cult members.

Among the OPC members, who sustained injuries, is Kehinde Anifowoshe. “My colleagues and I were trying to rescue Omotosho who was in pain, when the cult members, who had gone before, reinforced and started throwing stone and broken bottles at us. I was trying to defend myself when the broken bottles hit my hand,” Anifowoshe said.

The Shimawa OPC Coordinator, Mr. Sunday Adeniji, said the allegation against Omotosho was a lie. He said: “The different cult members in the community saw us as a thorn in their flesh, because we always frustrate their operation. On a slightest provocation, they attack us in order to project us as a bad organisation in the community. “We are law-abiding citizens.

Immediately after the incident, we went to police station to report the matter because we are peace-loving group in the community.” When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, promised to get back to our correspondent.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/cultists-attack-opc-member-committing-adultery/

Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by Dayshow: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2016
.Heeeeeeey!!! I know say this post na Fp tins. I jst buy land keep come become first landlord for this area. Thank God am Ftc here. I dedicate it to my next gf the last person don miss this wind of good tins , wey go cum my way. grin
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmmmm, wetin concern me sef..
Make i dance jare!
Wheres lalasticlacla sef....

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by omanifrank(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2016
na wa
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by jazinogold(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2016
oh my bad...thought it was 'Cultists Attack APC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members'

As light no dy fuel no dy...i no see am well!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by Whizkeey(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
H
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by bastien: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Eh en
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by Ablitmuspaper(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2016
punches ar flying....modas ar crying....idey painu me gaga ooo
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by T4kbaba(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Good for Alagbere
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by omop20(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
hmmmm undecided
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by lmuhopeful: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
What's the difference between cultists and OPc? Aren't they all tools of destruction. O n pe ki won to fo ori ara won danu

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by Whizkeey(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Iranu
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by lmuhopeful: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
What's the difference between cultists and OPc? Aren't they all tools of destruction
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by kykhelomor(f): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
grin sorry Opc members
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by bigtt76(f): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmm angry
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by asumo12: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by joezy23(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
na wa o
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by bigass123(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Issorite...
But compared to the beating... Che the puna worth Ahm?
Cos you can't tell me you didn't phurck her.... I won't buy that lie. grin
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by opeyehmmy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who dem epp?
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by aurumbay: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
all this NL pictures hennn...na wa creativity indeed
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
OPC and cultists.lol
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by TrumpDonald(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
If I say OP, u say C
OP C!!!
OP C!!!

The headline shud b two cult groups clash because to me, DAT congress is a 'political' word for cult.
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by nbright: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
MUMU people
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by MrKong: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by icedfire(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
He probably raped the woman
He said: “We were still waiting for the person we went to see, when the woman I was accused of sleeping with came without greeting me. I even joked with her when she did not greet me because she is the wife of a popular chief in the community.

“After I asked her why she did not greet me, she left.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by Marv650(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Zweet beating, this is seriously serious, becoming unbecoming
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by Marv650(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Space for sale. . . . . . . . -
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
cultist fighting demselves
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by dododawa1: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
if I say O and P and another man say C
Re: Cultists Attack OPC Member For Sleeping With Stepmother Of Their Members (photo) by Ushiefrank(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Only God knows

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Policeman In Lagos For Preventing Him From Killing Girlfriend / Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay / Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.