Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Say Feasible Idea Creates Wealth - Come In Here If You Concur To This Ideology - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Say Feasible Idea Creates Wealth - Come In Here If You Concur To This Ideology (652 Views)

Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / How Feasible Is This Idea??? / Dangote Loses 32% Of Wealth In 2016 – Bloomberg Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Say Feasible Idea Creates Wealth - Come In Here If You Concur To This Ideology by Diplomaticbeing(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Do you have a feasible idea? We are not just looking for an idealist, no, but an idealistic doer (realist). In case if this description fit's your person and you consider yourself able, ready and willing to work as a Chief Operating Officer in a well structured organization, send us a convincing proposal via email: talentsponsor@yahoo.com .

We're ready to make a handsome investment in any sector of the economy that has a great prospect for long term operations with quick and continuous yields. Fraudsters, Consultants, MLMP's and Brokers keep off. Honesty still remains the best policy in business. And altruism is our motto.

Addendum: We don't care about your level of formal education, so long as you're not a slowpoke and can at least communicate your thoughts, you're qualified for the collaboration.
Re: I Say Feasible Idea Creates Wealth - Come In Here If You Concur To This Ideology by CaptainGo: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
Do you have a feasible idea? We are not just looking for an idealist, no, but an idealistic doer. In case if this description fit's your person and you consider yourself able, ready and willing to work as a Chief Operating Officer in a well structured organization, send us a convincing proposal via email: talentsponsor@yahoo.com .

We're ready to make a handsome investment in any sector of the economy that has a great prospect for long term operations with quick and continuous yields. Fraudsters, Consultants, MLMP's and Brokers keep off. Honesty still remains the best policy in business. And altruism is our motto.

Addendum: We don't care about your level of formal education, so long as you're not a slowpoke and can at least communicate your thoughts, you're qualified for the collaboration.

is this offer still open?
Re: I Say Feasible Idea Creates Wealth - Come In Here If You Concur To This Ideology by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2016
CaptainGo:

is this offer still open?

No. However, you can still try your luck by following the directives as stated.

(1) (Reply)

OIL PRICE HITS $48- Friday 29th April 2016 / $$ Make Money Online Now With Dollars In Cash 100% Guaranty *no Investment* / new stock .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.