Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,939 members, 7,799,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? (1303 Views)

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Instagram Big Girl, Romangoddess Completely Flashes Her Watermelon In New Dress / Toke Makinwa Nearly Exposes Her Stuff In This Sitting Position In Her New Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by oluchingorji(f): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2016
When your wife buys a new dress for a special occasion, and asks your opinion about it, can you be honest, or just nod and say you like it (even if you don’t)? …

See more photos (http://www.adelove.com/is-there-a-polite-way-to/)

Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by donbenedict(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Whaaat da fuq!
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by Twaci(f): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2016
What do the pictures have to do with..... fvck it....never mind.... undecided

U can just say, "Baby I love this new dress of yours, just that it doesn't compliment your beautiful body the way it should. How about you try the blue dress?..."

Or...

"Damn you look beautiful dear! But I think the red dress would slay more! kiss"
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by vizkiz: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Twaci:
What does the pictures have to do with..... fvck it....never mind.... undecided

U can just say, "Baby I love this new dress of yours, just that it doesn't compliment your beautiful body the way it should. How about you try the blue dress?..."

Or...

What if she says "I like this one better undecided" what is our next move?
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by doyinisaac(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Twaci:

Or...

I love this common sense of yours but just that it doesn't compliment your beautiful brain the way it should...how about you try another brain?
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by Twaci(f): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin grin I like this common sense of yours but just that it doesn't compliment your beautiful brain the way it should...how about you use it better??
Mentor!

I salute! cheesy
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by Twaci(f): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

What if she says "I like this one better undecided" what is our next move?
Then apply the seductive act of persuasion. Peel that goddamn dress off her skin with kisses here and there! wink
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by doyinisaac(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Twaci:
Mentor!
I salute! cheesy
who your salute epp??grin
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by doyinisaac(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Twaci:
Then apply the seductive act of persuasion. Peel that goddamn dress off her skin with kisses here and there! wink
You watch Hollywood movies too much...grin
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by Mediapace: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice Reply Lady Twaci,you garrit all

Kindly Help give a nice reply to this one too

https://www.nairaland.com/3071971/she-still-come-back-after#45082934

#Ihatemenstruation
Twaci:

Or...

1 Like

Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by Twaci(f): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
who your salute epp??grin
That salute was expensive bro angry

Considering the rate of dollar these days undecided
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by vizkiz: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Twaci:

please and please... Don't corrupt me, I am a born again brother in my church cry
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by doyinisaac(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Twaci:
That salute was expensive bro angry
Considering the rate of dollar these days undecided
dollar is now 1naira...
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by Pheals(f): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2016
dont be polite

Plastic boobs
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2016
gbam!!!!
Re: Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? by Spicylate(f): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2016
It's either he opens his mouth and say: honey, please I don't like this dress or he dashes out and buys one.

(1) (Reply)

. / Omg!check Out This Faceb00k G!rl C0mpletely Sh0w Off Her H0t B!k!ni B0dy (photo) / Photos: When Tania Omotayo & Nene Ibru Were Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.