Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,936 members, 7,803,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger (38181 Views)

...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? / 10 Pictures Guys Who Have Once Dated A Gold Digger Can Relate To / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by dake40(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
H
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Afrok(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
In this season where dollar is expensive and the economy is taking a downturns, I think both of dem will run out of GOLD TO DIG cheesy
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by timilehing(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eww
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Praisemelody(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
How can it work?
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Btruth: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
2 business guys in love. cheesy

Meanwhile, I think I should share this with you nairalanders.

SEE WHO MOCKED GOD:

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:
'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of the Cruise Ship, Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.

He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

Bon Scott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil, a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....

The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died.
The car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.
The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact.
To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.
In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive....

"J-E-S-U-S"

PS: If it was a joke, you would have sent it to everyone.
So, are you going to have the courage to send this?.

I have done my part.
Jesus said:

'If you are embarrassed about me, I will also be embarrassed about you before my father.'

You are my 8 in 8 seconds.
I am not breaking this..
No way!

Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!!

'Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen.'

Pass this message to 8 people {EXCEPT YOU AND ME}.....You will receive a miracle tomorrow.
I Hope you don't neglect it. #copied#

1 Like

Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Lataability(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
i like rolling with gold diggers bae cus i only do friends on benefit.. i dont keep relationship..
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Dealmadam: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hi
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by sisisioge: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Isiewwu! Give her whatever she wants , buddy!
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Reeberry: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
titosantana:
Can it work? Let's hear your opinion cheesy

He went after her because of her money, the bae is loaded financially, the guy too is not doing bad but the bae can buy her and resell her. But to this guy's surprise, this bae demand money like an average uncultured broke-ass girl we see around. cheesy

Can you understand what you just typed?
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by olamds(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Everyone. Is a. Gold digger but our level of digging iss what differentiate us all....
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by titosantana(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
chinawapz:
I no even get wetin u dey talk.

Read it again, it's so easy to comprehend. That is why I didn't use big grammar for guys like us. cheesy
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by islandmoon: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
I know a guy who dated a lady b'cos her father was rich not knowing her father was a broke a** nikka, she was demanding all sort of things and I keep asking, sebi you say the girl father is super rich? And you still have to do her BIS, feed her and buy her sanitary pad, she once claimed Dad sent money to first bank account in GTB and the 100k got stalked just like that? Hahahaha

All the mighty houses was aquired when the going was good and she has to be claiming big man daughter to hunt greedy big boys
She used to eat in the best of restruants but when the guy dunped her cos she was a liability, the next place we saw her na Mama Basira mama put, 200 per plate.
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by banme1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
bet what is wrong in gold digging
see one here
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by adanny01(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
bet what is wrong in gold digging

What is actually wrong with gold digging is that you get clumsy with the dirt. It means a guy sees mud all over you instead of the beautiful girl he thought he saw.

The problem with gold digging is not gold digging but its gold digging every where.

The guy saw gold, obviously, he is silver, bronze, copper or steel. This girl knows she is gold, but is still digging deeper. Some people never know when its enough.

The guy is sharp, the girl is dumb. He knows there is gold, so he digs. She has found gold, whats she digging? Even if she wants to dig harder, she should go and dig where there is gold.
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by peterbello(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
NobleAngell:
Waste of space. Useless topic. OP pls how can I get my 580kb back?

Hehehehehe. You rude o. Oya come and gerrarahia. You are too wicked asweh. Can't stop laughing.
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by AmAlbert(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Oga Titus......
Come later jam madam Titus....
What the heck is dis.....

Bad combination
*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by nwanky(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Absolutely!

Both will be digging the other person's gold mine, until they both find what they are looking for, but by then it must have been too late to realize they were wasting each other's time all the while.

Did i make sense ? tongue cheesy grin

Yea you did!!!
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Vivalavida99(f): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
nwanky:

Yea you did!!!

Thanks boo kiss
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by LoveJesus87(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Absolutely!

Both will be digging the other person's gold mine, until they both find what they are looking for, but by then it must have been too late to realize they were wasting each other's time all the while.

Did i make sense ? tongue cheesy grin
Hmm well not really. Try nd upgrade ur memory card.. grin
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by DONOCHAS(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Since both of them are diggers them go get diamond
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Tedassie(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Idydarling:

... Or what is wrong in digging gold
hmmm...an Akwa/Cross sister?i'm i right or i'm i right¿
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by davibid: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
embarassed

titosantana:
Can it work? Let's hear your opinion cheesy

shocked

He went after her because of her money, the bae is loaded financially, the guy too is not doing bad but the bae can buy her and resell her. But to this guy's surprise, this bae demand money like an average uncultured broke-ass girl we see around. cheesy

Be it a wealthy babe or not, any guy going into a relationship should have it at the back of his mind that it's his responsibility to take care of the needs of his babe... "the man is the head" REMEMBER!!! so buckle up and act like one!

lipsrsealed
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Tedassie(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Hmm well not really. Try nd upgrade ur memory card.. grin
damn! niggi...dat waz COoooLD shocked
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by Tedassie(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
davibid:
embarassed

Be it a wealthy babe or not, any guy going into a relationship should have it at the back of his mind that it's his responsibility to take care of the needs of his babe... "the man is the head" REMEMBER!!! so buckle up and act like one!

lipsrsealed
is it enshrined in the constitution,yes or no?
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by amuokuko: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
The rubbish that makes FP these days keeps man wondering if our MOD's re Weed sellers...
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by menxer: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
I have been following these arguments about broke ass guys and girls and come to the conclusion:

Some of our girls are/act demanding not because they can't afford what they want but because they were raised up to think and see men as the providers.

And our guys being raised up to see and think of themselves as providers tend to suffer from inferiority complex once they find themselves in a relationship with a lady that is doing more of the providing.

The male ego is a proud beast, to tame it is a worthwhile attainment.
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by preselect(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
[size=13pt]i guess they'll discover a lot of gold undecided[/size]

#GovernmentByBlood

Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by titosantana(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
adanny01:

What is actually wrong with gold digging is that you get clumsy with the dirt. It means a guy sees mud all over you instead of the beautiful girl he thought he saw.

The problem with gold digging is not gold digging but its gold digging every where.

The guy saw gold, obviously, he is silver, bronze, copper or steel. This girl knows she is gold, but is still digging deeper. Some people never know when its enough.

The guy is sharp, the girl is dumb. He knows there is gold, so he digs. She has found gold, whats she digging? Even if she wants to dig harder, she should go and dig where there is gold.
Sensible and mature comment so far. Thanks for the analysis.
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by titosantana(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Double post
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by titosantana(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
menxer:
I have been following these arguments about broke ass guys and girls and come to the conclusion:

Some of our girls are/act demanding not because they can't afford what they want but because they were raised up to think and see men as the providers.

And our guys being raised up to see and think of themselves as providers tend to suffer from inferiority complex once they find themselves in a relationship with a lady that is doing more of the providing.

The male ego is a proud beast, to tame it is a worthwhile attainment.

This is co-signed by Titosantana.

A good example is the girl in question here - she is well-endowed, ride exotic cars, living in an exquisitely furnished apartment and yet demand something as little as what N5000 can buy.

2 Likes

Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by nwanky(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vivalavida99:

Thanks boo kiss
Anitime hun!
Re: When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger by titosantana(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
islandmoon:
I know a guy who dated a lady b'cos her father was rich not knowing her father was a broke a** nikka, she was demanding all sort of things and I keep asking, sebi you say the girl father is super rich? And you still have to do her BIS, feed her and buy her sanitary pad, she once claimed Dad sent money to first bank account in GTB and the 100k got stalked just like that? Hahahaha

All the mighty houses was aquired when the going was good and she has to be claiming big man daughter to hunt greedy big boys
She used to eat in the best of restruants but when the guy dunped her cos she was a liability, the next place we saw her na Mama Basira mama put, 200 per plate.
Yea too many of them around. Fakers living on past glory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.