Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) (8574 Views)

Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by pariot22MC: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2016
A human look-a-like “Angel” has fallen down from the sky in London, United Kingdom. The extremely human like creature with what seems to be “angel” wings as arms appears to have fallen
from the sky at around 1:50pm this afternoon.

The ‘Angel’ like creature was quickly rushed away by what seemed to be undercover police officers dressed in suits and sunglasses, resembling the characters in the hit movie Men in Black.

It comes just hours before NASA announced finding ‘Earth 2.0′ the most habitable planet ever discovered.

source......https://web.facebook.com/NaijaTopNews/posts/1131409246911164?fref=nf

you can watch d video

1 Share

Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by babyfaceafrica: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by Lytech(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2016
God they vex with this angel ooo See has God kataport her come this sinful word..

1 Like

Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by ireneony(f): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2016
All I see is chicken wings grin

15 Likes

Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by falconey(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Lytech:
God they vex with this angel ooo
See has God kataport her come this sinful word..

dude all angels are male, if you don't know ask or google before you post.
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by MUVA(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2016
I only see a dude on the floor with chicken wings grin

4 Likes

Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by MUVA(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

dude all angels are male, if you don't ask or google before you post.

Wrong. Gabriel isn't sexed. There are females too.
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by KevMitnick: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2016
ireneony:
All I see is chicken wings grin
I love chicken wings grin
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by nikkypearl(f): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

dude all angels are male, if you don't ask or google before you post.
shocked
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by falconey(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2016
MUVA:

Wrong. Gabriel isn't sexed. There are females too.

Really? then how was" it" addressed in the holy book?

name a female angel

Don't you know the word "angel" is a male's name and the female version is angelina? (worldly)
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by falconey(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
shocked
angels are addressed as " he"
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by falconey(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
shocked
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by MUVA(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

Really? then how was" it" addressed in the holy book?

name a female angel

Don't you know the word "angel" is a male's name and the female version is angelina? (worldly)

These things are esoteric. I wasn't planning on educating or presenting an argument till you agree with me. I just wanted to chip it in. smiley
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by KingsJohnson(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
All hail to our bloggers.... Angel falling ni, Satan ascending kor
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by BoiledHead(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

Not all Angels are male. If you are highly spiritual( I mean Orijinal Spiritual. Not sunday school) you will find out that there are over 700 angels not even mentioned in the bible. There are both male and female.

According to Jewish Belief and Some Greek Scholars, there are female angels (Such as Cupids). Cupids are Angels who bring people together in love and they are female.(According to the Jews) also according to some Greek(Athenians, Ephesians), Some Female Angels are dangerous. e.g The Angel Of Death, is a female. Also known as the Grimm Reaper.

Somewhere in the Jewish bible(I can't even remember the verse), it goes like this "...And the Angel of Death, Came with HER fury and slew every first born " If you observe, this is similar to the bible story of the angel of death slaying the children of egypt but bible didn't specify gender but Jewish book did

Bro, if you read spiritual books and practice, its fun. You know so many things. THings people think are fairy tale

Even, according to some Catholic Scholars in the early time, Gabriel is a female and she has had some beef with the prince of persia(A Demon).

Even the bible confirms that part, If you search your bible, when Gabriel came to meet Daniel after God saved him in the lions den, Daniel asked why he(According to bible, he is male) took so long, Gabriel reply ".. And so i encountered the Prince Of Persia". According to some jews, they also support that Gabriel is female because of her beef with the Prince of persia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by falconey(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
MUVA:

These things are esoteric. I wasn't planning on educating or presenting an argument till you agree with me. I just wanted to chip it in. smiley

these things are esoteric really ? that's the best you gat?

Let me enlighten you my friend when angels appear in human form in Scripture, they are always in male form (Genesis 18:2 , 16 ; Ezekiel 9:2 ).

There are no examples of angels presenting themselves as females in Scripture.

Now only 2 angels was mentioned in the bible angel micheal and gabriel and of course LUCIFER the devil, they are all males.

Read matheuw 22:40 now and quote me
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by falconey(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
BoiledHead:

Not all Angels are male. If you are highly spiritual( I mean Orijinal Spiritual. Not sunday school) you will find out that there are over 700 angels not even mentioned in the bible. There are both male and female.

According to Jewish Belief and Some Greek Scholars, there are female angels (Such as Cupids). Cupids are Angels who bring people together in love and they are female.(According to the Jews) also according to some Greek(Athenians, Ephesians), Some Female Angels are dangerous. e.g The Angel Of Death, is a female. Also known as the Grimm Reaper.

Somewhere in the Jewish bible(I can't even remember the verse), it goes like this "...And the Angel of Death, Came with HER fury and slew every first born " If you observe, this is similar to the bible story of the angel of death slaying the children of egypt but bible didn't specify gender but Jewish book did

Bro, if you read spiritual books and practice, its fun. You know so many things. THings people think are fairy tale

Even, according to some Catholic Scholars in the early time, Gabriel is a female and she has had some beef with the prince of persia(A Demon).

Even the bible confirms that part, If you search your bible, when Gabriel came to meet Daniel after God saved him in the lions den, Daniel asked why he(According to bible, he is male) took so long, Gabriel reply ".. And so i encountered the Prince Of Persia". According to some jews, they also support that Gabriel is female because of her beef with the Prince of persia

Lwkm some scholar use " HER" when talking about lucifer does that mean the devil is a female?

According to the Greek the word for "angel" in the New Testament is
angelos , it is a masculine noun. A feminine form of this word does not exist.

Modified Cc boiledhead

The angel gabriel part gat me more lol, according to the jews he is a female according to the word of God he is male and clearly from that scripture he was addressed as "he" .

my question to you which of them do you believe and which one are you building your fact on? two things over there contradicting one another.

3 Likes

Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by BoiledHead(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

Lwkm some scholar uses " HER" when talking about lucifer does that mean the devil is a female?

According to the Greek the word for "angel" in the New Testament is
angelos , it is a masculine noun. A feminine form of this word does not exist.

Its Angelus not Angelos.. i know .. baba scholar

And Lucifer may even be female who knows? No one knows.. just do your thing. When we die we will find out. Why most witches are women?

1 Like

Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by falconey(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
BoiledHead:

Its Angelus not Angelos.. i know .. baba scholar

And Lucifer may even be female who knows? No one knows.. just do your thing. When we die we will find out. Why most witches are women?

Thanks for the correction ,lol you are speculating . My notions are according to what i read in the holy book.
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by pariot22MC: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
i love turkey wings
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLD STORY.

From the recycle Bin..
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by phaitmoe(f): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
For the record its not an angel, artists sculpted it to look like an angel using materials that resemble human flesh
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by adellam16(f): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
pariot22MC:
A human look-a-like “Angel” has fallen down from the sky in London, United Kingdom. The extremely human like creature with what seems to be “angel” wings as arms appears to have fallen
from the sky at around 1:50pm this afternoon.

The ‘Angel’ like creature was quickly rushed away by what seemed to be undercover police officers dressed in suits and sunglasses, resembling the characters in the hit movie Men in Black.

It comes just hours before NASA announced finding ‘Earth 2.0′ the most habitable planet ever discovered.

source......https://web.facebook.com/NaijaTopNews/posts/1131409246911164?fref=nf

you can watch d video
ODE OP. Like I tot u were smart
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by marlvis(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
undecided ya lying and u know it ...I have seen that pic b4 ...and that sh**t ain't real

copy cat...
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by Imstin: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is just an artwork from an artiste, it's an old picture
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by player007(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Seems you have been living under a Rock all this while. Cz the picture has been circulating on the net for months now and guess what.....its not a REAL Angel. Its all a LIE.
Thank me latter.
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dey there dey deceive yaself grin
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
falconey:

dude all angels are male, if you don't know ask or google before you post.

So google now speaks for heaven abi?
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by falconey(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
samted:

So google now speaks for heaven abi?

No you can get bible scriptures.
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by sunkoye: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
@ sonoflucifer....kindly help ask daddy the situation report.

rumor has it that he has been busy lately. ... cool
Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by ireneony(f): 10:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
KevMitnick:

I love chicken wings grin
so delicious. .yummy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) by sunkoye: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
pariot22MC:
i love turkey wings
why the tin no fall for Lagos.

awon boyz for don dey eat chicken suya already.... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (man Sucking Lady's Oranges Edition) / Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.