Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy (1327 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Young Single Lady From Port Harcourt Becomes A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by faith551(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Everything that has an advantage they say has disadvantages,being wealthy included and this write up is focused on it's disadvantages with respect to relationships with the female folks.
(1) You become a target for female bounty-hunters :Yea, they call them gold diggers.The sight of a rich young handsome young guy gets them salivating you become a living walking bulls-eye as they'll do anything possible to nail you.

(2) The unnecessary attention : This is really a big problem for guys who just started making good money,ask them and they'll tell you they're familiar with really not so familiar faces screaming out their name in the super-market,banking mall etc. Some ladies will go as far as asking why you don't call them again meanwhile you've never had or asked for their contacts before prolly because they were too high-tech for you prior to your present financial status.

(3) Risk of becoming a baby-daddy :The stats say that 80% of ladies will do anything to hook a rich dude,that includes intentionally getting pregnant for him and keeping it a secret till 2-3 months,am a witness to this.

(4) The probability of finding real love falls drastically : I mean no offence, but ladies are really masters of pretense, a lady can temporarily put up an (positive) attitude for more than a year and that includes pretending they love you just to get what they want (money).How else will you explain the beauty and the (rich) beast union of recent time

So to them ladies with the opinion that broke guys shouldn't date, we don't make money with the aim of winning the heart of a lady, we make money for our selves and our family, at least until we meet the lady who doesn't care how much we have.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by vizkiz: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
4 disadvantages but 100,000 advantages. I think I can live with that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by donmoz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ur no.4 makes it look like all the girls he'll be. With will be gold diggers
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by dimsonu(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

Seconded, thirded and fourthed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
All these four points you mentioned as disadvantage happen to be my favorite points cos I see them as a plus because when I dey hustle no body dey ever scream my name for either banking hall nor supermarket..
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by faith551(m): 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
donmoz:
Ur no.4 makes it look like all the girls he'll be. With will be gold diggers

there are definitely exceptions,
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by faith551(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

i agree with you,its just meant to be a message to the ladies who think guys make money for them
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by grad2012(f): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
No 4 especially
Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by faith551(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
grad2012:
No 4 especially

wow,a lady agrees,guess u must be one of the good once then

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by robosky02(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
like seriously that the challenge now
dotn know if its me or the money that counts now....
grad2012:
No 4 especially

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy by ba7man(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
It sure beats being a "young, single and broke" guy. tongue

(1) (Reply)

9ja Girls. / Relationship With Introverts / I Need Help! I Have Got A Thing For Bad Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.