Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Do Not Use Juju Or Charms,god Is Involved In My Dealings - CAC Founder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Do Not Use Juju Or Charms,god Is Involved In My Dealings - CAC Founder (788 Views)

Story Of Late CAC Founder, Apostle Ayo Babalola From The Book That Reveals His L / Mad Man And Pastor Involved In Physical Combat During Deliverance / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Use Juju Or Charms,god Is Involved In My Dealings - CAC Founder by Kyliegame: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Following the continuous allegations that he uses charms to perform miracle, The founder of Christ Apostolic Church, CAC, Prophet (Dr.) T. A. Jegede, in a recent chat with City People Magazine says they are all lies that he is a true man of God called by God himself.

The Ilesa-Oshun State-born prophet fondly called Baba Ago, had been accused of using charms to accumulate some wealth in Ile-Epo area of Oke-Odo among many other allegations. However, the prophet said none of ‘these satanic allegations’ shook him.

“People went to say that I am using charms to run my church and I said ‘Charms?, how do you mean that I am using charm to run my ministry?
“I said ‘ok, where is the charm? Go and uproot that charm and let the world see it.
“I don’t count such things as big challenges.
“People will see and know the truth. Some people phoned to ask me about the allegation and I said ‘Please, let’s wait for the Lord will unveil everything.
“Such controversies don’t bother me because God is involved in my dealings. He will never disappoint me.”
The prophet further noted that ‘juju’ can ruin the life of a man of God.

According to him, “If they do small Juju today, tomorrow they want to do a bigger version of the Juju and that is the beginning of getting addicted to Juju and from there their calling will be destroyed by the devil.”

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/i-do-not-use-juju-or-charmsgod-is.html

Re: I Do Not Use Juju Or Charms,god Is Involved In My Dealings - CAC Founder by Weah96: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Even his own comments betray his actions and behavior. He was accused because he's a terrible liar when pastors should be skilled in that area.

According to him, “If they do small Juju today, tomorrow they want to do a bigger version of the Juju and that is the beginning of getting addicted to Juju and from there their calling will be destroyed by the devil.

Even one exploration into juju land should render his already nonexistent calling null and void. But not to him. To him it's the juju addict who is in trouble, not the one time user who doesn't become hooked.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/05/16 / God Called Me From My Mother’s Womb – Pastor Crown Obioha Opens Up / My Collection Of Interesting Quotes By Rustin Cohle Of True Detectives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.