Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) (35789 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Here is a comprehensive photo album of the beautiful city of Abidjan, the streets, the nights, the beach and people.
#africatravel

Enjoy! This is Cote D'ivoire.

NOTE: This Thread features pictures from Abidjan, Yamoussoukro, Grand-Bassam, Assinie, Bouake, Korhogo, Abboisso, San Pedro, Sassandra, Daloa and other major regions from the Republique of Ivory Coast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by utah1: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
nice country....i perform there once in 2012...
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abidjan is one of the most beautiful cities in Africa and Undoubtedly the Most Beautiful in West Africa. or who is in for argument?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m7OI7yYaRRU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7OI7yYaRRU

3 Likes

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
more picture and more coming.
cc sybella

2 Likes

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by chukxie(m): 4:04am On Apr 28, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by 19naia(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ah yes. The food there is also very tastey. I enjoyed my time there late last year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by 19naia(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
More pictures.

2 Likes

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Aromas: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lovely people Lovely city Love con3 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 11:37am On May 07, 2016
Okay This is too much for Ivory Coast.

The Basilica Notre Dame de la paix (Our Lady of Peace ) in Yamoussoukro the capital of Ivory Coast is the Biggest Church in The World by Guinness Book of record and forbes shocked even bigger that st. Peter cathedrl in Vatican City. Lol God Bless Africa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 11:48am On May 07, 2016
More From The Basilica (Largest Church on Earth) see more detail from www.wikipedia.com

1 Like

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 11:59am On May 09, 2016
1. THE BASILICA VIEW (YAMOUSSOUKRO)

2. THE JAW-DROPPING VIEW AT NIGHT

3. THE HOTEL PRESIDENTE DE YAMOUSSOUKRO (CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST)

4. AFRICAN HAND MADE BAGS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Thatitan234(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2016
These are really amazing
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by popizaino(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2016
Harzontorh:
Abidjan is one of the most beautiful cities in Africa and Undoubtedly the Most Beautiful in West Africa. or who is in for argument?
no I disagree with you about Abidjan been the most beautiful city in West Africa. It used to be in the 80s not anymore now that abuja has been created. Note av been there several times and even planning of going again before the years runs out inshallahu.

3 Likes

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Nobody: 7:13am On May 12, 2016
Are there no molue
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
popizaino:
no I disagree with you about Abidjan been the most beautiful city in West Africa. It used to be in the 80s not anymore now that abuja has been created. Note av been there several times and even planning of going again before the years runs out inshallahu.

No, my brother. Abidjan is not the same as the one of 2010/11. I am quite sure thats when you were there last. You can ask of anyone that has visited the beautiful city. and please, never compare Abuja, please. what beauty does Abuja have. I believe in Pictures. do they boast of any 5 skyscrapers there, is there even a skyline in Abuja. Only Lagos can be compared to it within west Africa. Pls never say Abuja again. Abidjan is compared with Casablanca, Blida, Algiers, Bloemfotein and other Big African city not expensive life of Nigerian politicians in Abuja.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by abayomi93(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls,is there any high ranking university in abidjan that outshines our Nigerian schools?
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by bighead1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beautiful indeed.

Ohh, dem even get stable light sef
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by SureRides4u(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Hi, I believe Nigerians don't need a visa to the country. Please is there a route by bus from Nigeria and approximately how much can one hold to have a wonderful two weeks vacation in the city.

2 Likes

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by popizaino(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Harzontorh:

No, my brother. Abidjan is not the same as the one of 2010/11. I am quite sure thats when you were there last. You can ask of anyone that has visited the beautiful city. and please, never compare Abuja, please. what beauty does Abuja have. I believe in Pictures. do they boast of any 5 skyscrapers there, is the even a skyline in Abuja. Only Lagos can be compared to it within west Africa. Pls never say Abuja again. Abidjan is compared with Casablanca, Blida, Algiers, Bloemfotein and other Big African city not expensive life of Nigerian politicians in Abuja.

I just feel beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder but am not going to agree with you on abidjan been more beautiful. and as am speaking am there now.i will give you turns of pictures when I go out again to places like macoury,cocody,deux plateau and the rest.abuja might not boost of better skyline than plateau but sure the whole central abuja is lovely compared to abidjan with those magnificent artificial architecture dotted across every nook and cranny of modern african city.

1 Like

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by popizaino(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
initially 150000# should be OK for one months vacation but due to devaluation on the naira against so many currencies including the cfa I doubt if #200000 would be enough for one month.
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
abayomi93:
Pls,is there any high ranking university in abidjan that outshines our Nigerian schools?

Yes, But just few of them are high rank Universities in Ivory Coast.

there are others not only Abidjan (The Whole of Ivory Coast). Here is the list:

Catholic University of West Africa (CUWA / UCAO)
Centre d’animation et de formation pédagogique de Yamoussoukro
Centre International de Formation à Distance (CIFAD)
Centre universitaire professionnalisé d'Abidjan
Ecole de Spécialité Multimédia d’Abidjan
Ecole Nationale de Statistique et d'Economie Appliquee (ENSEA)
Ecole Normale Superieure (ENS)
Ecole Superieure Africaine des Techniques de la Communication (ESATIC)
Graduate School of Management (GSM), Abidjan
Institut National de la Jeunesse et des sports (INJS)
Institut Nationale des Arts et de l'Action Culturelle (INSAAC)
Institut National Polytechnique Félix Houphouët-Boigny (Yamoussokro) (INPHB)
Institut Pedagogique National de l'Enseignement Technique et Professionnel (IPNETP)
Institut Supérieur de Commerce et Administration des Entreprises de Yamoussoukro (ISCAE)
Institut Supérieur de Technologie de Côte d'Ivoire (ISTCI)
Institut Supérieur de Technologie Dubass (IST-DUBASS)
Institut Supérieur des Carrières Commerciales (ISCC)
International University of Grand-Bassam / Universite Internationale de Grand-Bassam
Jean Lorougnon Guédé University
Pôle Universitaire Canadien d'Afrique de l'Ouest
Université Alassane Ouattara (Bouaké)
Université d'Abobo-Adjamé
Université de Cocody (Abidjan)
Université des Sciences et Technologies de Côte d'Ivoire (USTCI)
Universite Nangui Abrogoua (Abidjan)
Université Nouvelle de Côte d'Ivoire (UNCI University)
Universite Peleforo Gon Coulibaly (Korhogo)

READ MORE ON UNIVERSITY IN IVORY COAST HERE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Ivory_Coast

NOW: Most of them are significant and high ranked in the Francophone world as most of them are French-based tertiary institutions, so no realy comparison with Nigeria (English Country).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
bighead1:
Beautiful indeed.

Ohh, dem even get stable light sef

YES, UNBILIEVABLY, ELECTRICITY IS 24/7 IN IVORY COAST.
They can take light here for 5 minutes in 2 month (Africa is Africa). But there are some areas where will power never goes AT ALL like ABIDJAN (Cocody, Plateau, 2 Plateau).

Dont be surprised light doesnt go in BENIN, TOGO AND GHANA TOO grin shocked cry

1 Like

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2016
VIDEO OF A BUSSINESS TRAVEL TRIP TO ABIDJAN, IVORY COAST. MAY 2016

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/33jL_oJG0Uc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33jL_oJG0Uc?t=3
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2016
MORE FRESH PICTURES OF ABIDJAN, IVORY COAST:

1. BOULEVARD, ABIDJAN PLATEAUX

2. IMMEUBLE BCAO, ABIDJAN

3. BOULEVARD DES COMMERCE AT NIGHT

4. NEW PONT (BRIDGE) HENRI KONAN BEDIE (HKB)

1 Like

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddt8roEu2_g

PONT HENRI KONAN BEDIE IN VIDEO ( 3RD ABIDJAN BRIDGE)
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddt8roEu2_g?t=70

PONT HENRI KONAN BEDIE IN VIDEO ( 3RD ABIDJAN BRIDGE)
Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Harzontorh: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by Ugosample(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
popizaino:
Are you really comparing Abuja to Abidjan? cheesy

Please don't

4 Likes

Re: THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) by popizaino(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ugosample:

Are you really comparing Abuja to Abidjan? cheesy

Please don't
why.know that am currently in Abidjan though it's beautiful but as as beautiful not as abuja.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Swept People Away In Saki, Oyo State (video) / How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.