Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,440 members, 7,801,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants (43303 Views)

N-power Is Not For Extra Income(a Passionate Appeal To All Applicants) / Nigerian AirForce 2016 Recruitment Interview Result / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
I came across this information on their website. I know many of us are waiting to receive text messages for invitation to the zonal enlistment exercise. It seems there will no be text messages this time around

NOTICE TO ALL DSSC CANDIDATES
ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE CHOSEN IN THEIR APPLICATION FOR THE DIRECT SERVICE SCREENING ON SUNDAY 1 MAY 2016 WITH ORIGINALS OF THEIR CREDENTIALS.
http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/guidelines

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
FP pls mod. Coz dis info is very important and coming @ a late tym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by FreemanDave(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bnladan well noted. I hope the information is authentic tho...

Poor procedure from them tho.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
FreemanDave:
Bnladan well noted. I hope the information is authentic tho...

Poor procedure from them tho.
yeah d info Is genuine. I'm also concerned bout d turnout. I pray we dnt witness another recruitment disaster lyk dat of immigrations

3 Likes

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by sirAmeh(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
I don't really get this guys, why would they invite all of us the same day,I just hope it goes well!!!!
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by FreemanDave(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bnladan:
yeah d info Is genuine. I'm also concerned bout d turnout. I pray we dnt witness another recruitment disaster lyk dat of immigrations

I really dont know what their plans are. But housing over one thousand candidate in each Centre is terrible.

I was thinking they will schedule each state according to days just like they have been doing.

Well, it us well.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good move
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by SATOH: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks OP.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by nuremoore(m): 2:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Thanks OP
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Dabamse(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Bnladan:
I came across this information on their website. I know many of us are waiting to receive text messages for invitation to the zonal enlistment exercise. It seems there will no be text messages this time around

NOTICE TO ALL DSSC CANDIDATES
ALL APPLICANTS ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE CHOSEN IN THEIR APPLICATION FOR THE DIRECT SERVICE SCREENING ON SUNDAY 1 MAY 2016 WITH ORIGINALS OF THEIR CREDENTIALS.
http://careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/guidelines

Is it just to verify all applicants credentials alone or they would also ask for the applicants' attestation form and some of the things they require?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by ademasta(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2016
I still dey serve(nysc).... abeg I fit go write the exam? Someone shd plz reply.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Tobbey(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2016
WOW. WHAT WILL I DO NOW?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by macaranta(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Dabamse:

Is it just to verify all applicants credentials alone or they would also ask for the applicants' attestation form and some of the things they require?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Dabamse:

They will also ask for all other documents as stated on ur photo card. Make sure dey re duly signed and available. Dnt forget 2 also come with a copy of either I'ntl passport or driver's licence of d person dat signed on ur attestation form. And collect from him a letter of attestation of good character.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2016
ademasta:
I still dey serve(nysc).... abeg I fit go write the exam? Someone shd plz reply.
I'm sorry u can't. No government agency will employ u without NYSC discharge cert. It's a law

3 Likes

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Chibabi(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Guyz, is a most I come along with ma Original Bsc Certificate? I only have ma statement of result
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by superstr: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Getting a job is great, it can even prepare you for a better future.
Read 38 career tips you must know if you want to be successful in life
On www.careerlinko.com
my 50 kobo.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by ademasta(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bnladan:
I'm sorry u can't. No government agency will employ u without NYSC discharge cert. It's a law
Wow! What a straightforward and helpful answer. God bless you.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
ademasta:

Wow! What a straightforward and helpful answer. God bless you.
thanks, May HE bless u too
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bnladan:

How now? They said the base you have chosen that means people who chose lagos will have theirs in lagos and those that chose other states will have their screening in their respective states. Its not like immigration that combined everybody in one location. So no such thing would happen.

1 Like

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Ahmed4002(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
ademasta:

Yes, th procedure might take time before the final list.
You can go along with your green card (colour- real sharp coloured print out) or get a letter of introduction from the nysc state secretarial addressing the NAF, that they should provide any assistance needed to you as you are a bonafide member of NYSC serving so so place and due to pass out soo sooo.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by ademasta(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Yes, th procedure might take time before the final list.
You can go along with your green card (colour- real sharp coloured print out) or get a letter of introduction from the nysc state secretarial addressing the NAF, that they should provide any assistance needed to you as you are a bonafide member of NYSC serving so so place and due to pass out soo sooo.

Wow! What an insight. I appreciate you a lot. Will take the step...
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Bnladan(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
biodunkehinde:

How now? They said the base you have chosen that means people who chose lagos will have theirs in lagos and those that chose other states will have their screening in their respective states. Its not like immigration that combined everybody in one location. So no such thing would happen.
I agree with u, but still d number of applicants is still worrying, @ least each centre will receive 20k applicants if not more whc is quite a huge number
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by hotkaycee(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pls. My local govt chairman did not not give us his means of I'd card are we safe. I also studied accounting
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by NemzySeries(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
dis pple are mad Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.....dey jst bring new rules @ dying minute? all dis corner corner are strategies to reduce pple
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Ahmed4002(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
ademasta:

Wow! What an insight. I appreciate you a lot. Will take the step...

Welcome bro, apply all vacancies you came across even when you serving.
Your green card can stand for you
Or introductory letter from the NYSC
Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Plz are we to get attestation of good character from our local government... Plz I need more explanation on this. Thanks
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by centmanuel(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
please does anybody have idea of what and what we shld be expecting?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by FreemanDave(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Plz are we to get attestation of good character from our local government... Plz I need more explanation on this. Thanks

Yes. Or a pastor/church can also give you.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by FreemanDave(m): 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
hotkaycee:
Pls. My local govt chairman did not not give us his means of I'd card are we safe. I also studied accounting

Dude, you shouldnt have allowed him sign it then. He has spoilt the form. The passport is soooooo compulsory and it must be stamped.
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2016
FreemanDave:

Yes. Or a pastor/church can also give you.
... Thanks for your quick response. It will be addressed to the Nigeria airforce right?
Re: Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants by FreemanDave(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
... Thanks for your quick response. It will be addressed to the Nigeria airforce right?

Yessir. Headquarters, Abuja.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / What Value Does This Certificate Have? / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.