Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty (956 Views)

Pretty Woman Arranged For Me Lacks Exposure / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / It's Romantic When Pretty Girls Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by Onilaiscool(f): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
so many guys hitting on you
I dont enjoy boys hitting on me

I just wanna be on my own

1 Like

Re: The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by donbenedict(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
It's like saying, Lord, you made a mistake in creating me beautiful, pls turn me ugly I pray thee.

2 Likes

Re: The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by donbenedict(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Funny enuf, that which u wish for shall be granted of u.
Re: The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by osesology(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Is u dat pretty or is u just bragging?
Anyway, if u are tired of men's attention, I'll recommend a veil, or better still, a mask. How's dat?
Re: The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by ariyike23(f): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
i can relate gurl,,its nt a biggy dough, its been designed like that by nature,evn d nt soo pretty ones are been hit on by d male folks buh d way some guys come on to u is just too extreme.. sad sad
Re: The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by Cbeatz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
ariyike23:
i can relate gurl,,its nt a biggy dough, its been designed like that by nature,evn d nt soo pretty ones are been hit on by d male folks buh d way some guys come on to u is just too extreme.. sad sad
would u prefer us nt coming to u galz?
Re: The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by ariyike23(f): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cbeatz:
would u prefer us nt coming to u galz?

lol,why wnt u come? Buh once i tell a guy No,i"d like him to respect d No,im a very strait person,iffa want nuffing to do wid u,i wnt lead yu on. Buh den,wen i c a guy i like,i culd lerrim know i like him too,d worst his gonna do is say no,and i move on,well,we wnt be frnds afta that..
Re: The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by mamawin(f): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
never knew you re so beautiful until I saw yr profile pic, I confer on you d title 'Miss Nairaland 2020'
Re: The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by Cbeatz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
ariyike23:

lol,why wnt u come? Buh once i tell a guy No,i"d like him to respect d No,im a very strait person,iffa want nuffing to do wid u,i wnt lead yu on. Buh den,wen i c a guy i like,i culd lerrim know i like him too,d worst his gonna do is say no,and i move on,well,we wnt be frnds afta that..
u gatz brain gal.but some galz r nt stait 4ward like u say u r,they might like a guy nd wen he asks she will still say No...nd if da nigga is lyk me nd does nt persists,she will think he just wantd her 4 ulterior motives.,if she treatz all da guyz comin to her like this ....#shiloh 2026
Re: The Dwn Side Of Being Pretty by faith551(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
kikikikiki,let me sit and watch ladies that have spent 5 years on nl without uploading their pic tell lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / Pls Save My Marriage; Cry Of A Naija Woman / (GRAPHIC) Prostitute Chops Off Man’s Pen!s After Payment Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.