Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland (707 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Shark Attacks Woman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by mamagee6(f): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2009
I am the most authentic woman. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you dispute that beat it!!!! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 09, 2009
mama gee cool
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by amebono11: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2009
Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland

in ko, outside and inside ko, abeg it's 'on' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by bootycall(f): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2009
Naijacutee and Kathyekiti cool
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by Moyola(f): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2009
undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by mamagee6(f): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
FL Gators:

mama gee cool

Thank you, I appreciate. cool

@,amebo no.1

abeg, sharapp dia, if I count how many stupid mistakes you make in your comments seun would be forced to ban you out of this forum and refer you to Amumara Technical School, idiot, Bushest Girl on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by amebono11: 12:59am On Aug 11, 2009
,mama-gee:

Thank you, I appreciate. cool

@,amebo no.1

abeg, sharapp dia, if I count how many stupid mistakes you make in your comments seun would be forced to ban you out of this forum and refer you to Amumara Technical School, idiot, Bushest Girl on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin cool
No you've learnt darl, who said amebo isn't a good teacher cool

BTW love, it's bushiest and not bushest
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by mamagee6(f): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
You're still the bushest girl on nairaland, End of story. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by amebono11: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2009
cover your face and accept you made a mistake, dont worry, its alright nobody will laff at you wink
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by mamagee6(f): 1:29am On Aug 12, 2009
But you're still the[b] Bushest [/b] Girl in Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by amebono11: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2009
aha ok, i know its your indrect way of accepting your mistakes wink
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by mamagee6(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2009
Like you admitting that your mistake is a typo ehn? grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by amebono11: 3:40am On Aug 13, 2009
,mama-gee:

Like you admitting that your mistake is a typo ehn? grin cheesy

yes better than not accepting at all

c'mon dont be shy, we all know you schooled in the east, and the people over there get to learn in igbo grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by mamagee6(f): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2009
abeg shatapp dia, at least I know how to spell "asshole" and "feminine"right and I don't go to school at Yaba. grin grin grin grin grin

Olodo okondo, listen to your teacher and correct what's needed to be corrected, learn how to spell "Asshole", "Feminine", "what" and "better". grin grin grin

Isi ewu, Olodo, Olakpakun. grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by amebono11: 2:44am On Aug 14, 2009
fool, i swear my words will kill you one day, die with bitte

stupid elemu, arsehole nsi grin grin, type watever you like, i dont care

biATCH grin
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by mamagee6(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2009
Comon go and relax yourself somewhere and learn how to spell words if you want to insult someone. grin grin grin grin

I said you're an "Asshole" whose brain is in your mother's pussy. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Authentic Woman In Nairaland by amebono11: 12:52am On Aug 15, 2009
,mama-gee:

Comon go and relax yourself somewhere and learn how to spell words if you want to insult someone. grin grin grin grin

I said you're an "Asshole" whose brain is in your mother's womanliness. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin let me laugh properly first grin grin  grin grin grin

Keep quiet and go get yourself enrolled in a computer lesson, seriously you are embarassing yourself

comon is not in the dictionary, but arsehole is, infact arsehole is well recognised in the dictionary idiot grin grin, i laugh at your olodo state grin

you really are a stupid fat piece of shit

(1)

Nigerians Spend N796bn To Fuel Generators Yearly / Where Is Missbowleg? / Nairaland Pet Peeves - Things You Dislike About Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.