Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure (40277 Views)

UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / Fetish Items Found In Front Of MAPOLY School Gate As Lecturers Protest. Photos / University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by Spiff20(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
They are cooking no other food than beans
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by brajy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmm....oh lord come down and show us your mercy!
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by Abuklaw(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
darkenkach:
First it was unilag, then uniport followed now UI. Three of our best. It's pathetic.
ABU will never do this since our management co-operate or rather, we are to meek to ask for our rights.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2016
The wise ones go dey their papa house by now.. lol
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by seanwilliam(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Halivy:
This is what I luv my UNILORIN for. No form of distraction, no form of protest that can lead to unwarranted consequence. We still remain the best #BetterByFar
sure na, because those schools-unilag, ui,uniport-are far better than unilorin interms of academic exellence
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by olarmybee(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Halivy:
This is what I luv my UNILORIN for. No form of distraction, no form of protest that can lead to unwarranted consequence. We still remain the best #BetterByFar
confirm by stress grin
Halivy:
confirm by stress
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by semoly(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
When will things normalise again in Nigeria?
Was this how it was in the 60s?
it was worst than this, we had the civil war in the 60s
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by sweet7oyin(m): 10:15am On Apr 28, 2016
Cetona:

God bless you for this comment. That is what people don't get. They pay for concoction rice and expect fried rice and chicken instead. If they want to enjoy 24hours light and water, why not go to Convenat University, better still, go to Harvard or Cambridge. As if those ones don't pay a whole lot for what they are enjoying, mtchhhwww.

As if the light situation in our houses is any better.
pls do u know wat z meeant by a government skul
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by SamOgasco(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
They are not the first to do that jor. Abeg make them go ask the OAU student's on how to go about it and for a better cooking of it when next they want to do such again. Ok?
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure by Halivy(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2016
Laughing in ILORIN accent[color=#000099][/color] shocked shocked shocked
Which sch u rep sed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Beats Up Teachers In Calabar For Flogging A Student (Photos) / 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking / Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.