Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete (971 Views)

Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. / The Memes You Haven't Seen Before (extremely Hilarious) / When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete by Cyberdemonic: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
As A male child if you haven't done this stop talking to me when next you login
grin cheesy cool

Picture Credit: http://femdevcon..com/?m=1
Lacastilala ,Seun

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
cheesy mehn naija sweet oo but lalasticlals has never done this before

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete by darkenkach(m): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Monkey post.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
I used to dodge Monday fellowships then, after getting back from school so that I won't missthe fun. Twas every child's favourite game in the neighbourhood.
Re: If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete by kiddoiLL(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
I can remember screaming 1 set!! and the owner of the ball will be like oti o...2 set!!...childhood rocks.....i wonder what these indomie kids will look back to and speak of,technology don make them miss real fun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete by BLINGZ88: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
I will always push the stones closer together when nobody is looking

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 28, 2016
kiddoiLL:
I can remember screaming 1 set!! and the owner of the ball will be like oti o...2 set!!...childhood rocks.....i wonder what these indomie kids will look back to and speak of,technology don make them miss real fun
its 1st set and not 1 set....owner of ball must play from the beginning
Re: If You Haven't Done This In Naija , Your Childhood Isn't Complete by kiddoiLL(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Benz4pimp:
its 1st set and not 1 set....owner of ball must play from the beginning

i know what am sayin tho i get you...1 set or 2 set is d number of goals dat has to be scored before d next set of pple's turn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / The Dangerous Nursing Father / Just Look At This Funny Caption.. LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.