Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic (64613 Views)

Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by creepsyme(f): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2016
CastedDude:
It is as they say 'everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house (or provision in this case)'. This woman known to be a prolific petty thief -was nabbed today in Zambia after series of "successful" theft. She was caught stealing provision including baby milk which she hid in between her legs and others -in her panties ..("very smart indeed"wink.....She was publicly disgraced before being handed to the authorities.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/woman-who-hid-provision-in-her.html
Lord have mercy!
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:31am On Apr 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I Will simply pay for those provisions and warn her never to steal again....

A Mother Stealing a baby milk for her kids cry cry cry . She's a criminal according to the law but also a caring Mother. cry cry cry
Hope you run for governor in the future. You're a good man sir.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by obinnashady(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

A Mother Stealing a baby milk for her kids cry cry cry . She's a criminal according to the law but also a caring Mother. cry cry cry
oga politician,are u sure that's what u'll do?
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2016
cindybella101:
A disgrace to womanhood embarassed

What abt you.... Wit ur underwear pix..... Will your mother be happy?
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
cheesy I'm more concerned about her tore underwear grin

Nigerians sha....this can never happen in the western world.

Why are we so backward, with the way we handle issues undecided

Torn underwear...... U must be part of the problem
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by annnikky(f): 6:47am On Apr 28, 2016
U'll not blame her cos the kind hungry wey dey this 9ja now pass wait for me, no job, no food anyway so d woman got to play smart to get something she n d family will eat buh it's really a pity....sori madam for d gbese cos is one of those things in life!!! :'
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by myahayawabi(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2016
End time spiritualist thief.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by spartoo: 6:59am On Apr 28, 2016
annnikky:
U'll not blame her cos the kind hungry wey dey this 9ja now pass wait for me, no job, no food anyway so d woman got to play smart to get something she n d family will eat buh it's really a pity....sori madam for d gbese cos is one of those things in life!!! :'

mayb u shld re-read the post.. it happened in Zambia not Nigeria.

stop using ur mouth and thoughts to make this country seem badder than it is
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by spartoo: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:

Irene u supoz reasonable pass like this naa.. u no sabi say na Zambia not Nigeria.. try talk beta abt dis country abeg.. e bad for every part of th world O jare
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol I no be Sam daddy oh. Just giving him my support in my own little way
okay me I need "connect" into govt house
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by fortunechy(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2016
sm chicks hv been stealing since 1856
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2016
papadee93:

Torn underwear...... U must be part of the problem
must u insult me
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 7:24am On Apr 28, 2016
spartoo:

Irene u supoz reasonable pass like this naa.. u no sabi say na Zambia not Nigeria.. try talk beta abt dis country abeg.. e bad for every part of th world O jare
ok thanks for the correction cheesy
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by acada111(f): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2016
cindybella101:

Pray to never see your child go hungry for days, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Poor thing, for a mother to steal ,things must have gone really desperate.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Abalado(f): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2016
someone THING don rise which some mumu?
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by permanentgrace(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2016
This is why some women venture into prostitution. At least, after your day hustling in someone's bed or car or wherever, you are sure of taking care of your need instead of stealing that could lead to this epic embarrassment.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by permanentgrace(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
must u insult me

But for record sake, i/we on this forum have never come across you with good spoken/written English. Not even once. The other day, you opened a thread title as "are mai..." instead of "am i...". Which school u go sef?
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by tuzeriouz: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:

Zambia is the case,not Nigeria.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by 900warriorz: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Her pant go reach me sew trousers! Dross nla grin

But, she seff dey fall hand! Ehn, why she go theif
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

But for record sake, i/we on this forum have never come across you with good spoken/written English. Not even once. The other day, you opened a thread title as "are mai..." instead of "am i...". Which school u go sef?
are your parents from England?
See! are u the one subscribing for my data. ..eh eh eh..

Last time I checked, I don't recognise ur moniker....you must be so jobless for stalking me all over nairaland.

I guess ur acent sound so ghetto!

Sadist!
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Destinygrl(f): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2016
why is it always the poor that get humiliated mentally and physically violated then swift judgements are passed for crimes committed
while the rich flex with alot more stolen goodies but they are untouchable
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2016
cindybella101:
What is womanhood?
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Tedassie(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:

it happened in Zambia,madam
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by habsydiamond(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2016
the woman wore pampas pant. So the the things she stole will fit into it within giving her problem. Ole lo bomo je nao
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by Omojudy: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2016
grayht:
See where she put the baby food.... shocked
No be there the baby comot from before? in short na the baby fault! some babies sabi select food. like say them carry any brand of baby food come from womb. tongue

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by permanentgrace(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2016
ireneony:
are your parents from England?
See! are u the one subscribing for my data. ..eh eh eh..

Last time I checked, I don't recognise ur moniker....you must be so jobless for stalking me all over nairaland.

I guess ur acent sound so ghetto!

Sadist!

Only if you know my other moniker as deactivated, you wouldnt be 'yabbing' your mouth with provocative English here. Improve in your spoken/written English. Stop feeding us with this rubbish you've been dropping on nairaland.
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by 4tune490(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2016
It's in Zambia woman read before you rush to comment.

ireneony:

Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by fm7070: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

You judge like Jesus Christ, you share my sentiment.
If not for poverty, what could have warrant such
Jailing such woman will make matters worse
what would be the lot of her children?
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by aigbecity2000: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2016
these are characters of a failed state for a woman to steal milk for her child.
the present situation of this country is bad
if there is any way I can pay for those goods she stole pls kindly notify me and take out this page because this page can bring about social problems in the society.
though what she did is bad I must condemned that character
good day friends
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by ireneony(f): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

Only if you know my other moniker as deactivated, you wouldnt be 'yabbing' your mouth with provocative English here. Improve in your spoken/written English. Stop feeding us with this rubbish you've been dropping on nairaland.
chai! e pain am grin
like I said before, ur life is so pathetic and delusional grin
Please keep on deactivating grin we don't want you here.

Pls come closer, just tell me u can't do without mecheesy

Asshead! cheesy
Re: Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic by viscocom(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2016
her village pple at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.