Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG (3483 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / Edanos Is The Owner Of The Range Rover Gifty Shared On Instagram (Photo) / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2016
so wonderful.

See what her husband wrote below:

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/see-tiwa-savage-throwback-picture-her.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala

Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2016
hmmm... life
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by dblaisepascal(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2016
wetyn come concern us for d matter nau?

2 Likes

Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by greyce: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Lol...y is tiwa looking like that grin grin
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by DeanSim: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2016
The pix was born out of rumour break-up.
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by Mologi(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Beauty is really on the face of the beer-holder....

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

3 Likes

Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by sholatem(f): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2016
If dis is true, dis boy no deserve to be called a man,for dissing his wife in public,Marriage is beyond all dis stupid public stunt of his,@ Tiwa,dis is wat u get when u snatch Anoda person husband especially irresponsible 1 like him undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by Debbywills(f): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2016
sholatem:
If dis is true, dis boy no deserve to be called a man,for dissing his wife in public,Marriage is beyond all dis stupid public stunt of his,@ Tiwa,dis is wat u get when u snatch Anoda person husband especially irresponsible 1 like him undecided
What sense does this your post create so far?..

5 Likes

Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2016
A real butterface. Those were the days we trolled her on social media and she had all the time in the world to respond directly to trolls.
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by richyrolly(f): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2016
please tiwa,the bible says -for this reason a man shall leave his family and cleaved to his wife.....please this is applicable to a woman too.kindly sort it out with your hubby dear.
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by VocalWalls: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2016
publicity toilet stunt
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by Ahmed0336(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2016
VocalWalls:
publicity toilet stunt
i agree with you. To me i think they re doing this just to sell records. Just like Beyonce calling out on jay z on lemonade "sorry"
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by IamOpemipo(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Iranu
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by ibullem(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Still waiting for him to come and say his account was hacked after she gives him the kpekus tonight grin

1 Like

Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nna Lawal o..
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by johnstar(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
E don red, bt Nigeria mentality self na wa, which one d guy juz dey do lyk kid, if you wn break up, break up. Which one u dey cast d gal self, dts y white better pass una
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by laviecontinue: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yea true. but a bit diffrent queen B and JZ are working on their marriage she is going trough healling and lemonade is just one of her way of healling. JZ knows about it all and he aproove everything both lyrics and video. I just hope tiwa and hubby ll work things out. (She look like becky with a good heir tho) sad ;( as much as I hate it I hope this is just some publicity stunt,
Ahmed0336:
i agree with you. To me i think they re doing this just to sell records. Just like Beyonce calling out on jay z on lemonade "sorry"
Re: See Tiwa Savage's Throwback Picture Her Husband Shared On IG by Jimi23(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Haba this is horrible. First time seeing Tiwa's true look. Her hubby nor try ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Mario Balotelli 'destroys' Kim Kardashian On Social Media See Photos / A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. / Runtown And Actress Onyi Alex Spark Dating Rumour, Handout And Kiss Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.