Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (223877 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstEVA:
she is beautiful and classy, nice one cheesy

You can vote mimzy too you know tongue

Let's vote mimzy and ivy wink cheesy
Team-Ivyy-Ti-Take-Over!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

Hmmmmmm...., always musyarning since 1820B.C
LOL chairman, look out 4 ur brother. anyways have u seen https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
MRNipples:
I know darkenedrebel, estharfabian, queenvalerie,oyind17, angelberry,agarawu23,dollyjoy and abt 70% of romancelanders will all vote for who i tell them to vote becaus I AM KING handsome DRACULA. so lemme just free them to keep playing around till d eliminating stage.
Mr carrot let's talk in private. Please
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:
[size=20][b]No time for bïtching. . . . . . just bars. . . .

The tale of a great Amazon - LANICKY[/size]

•In the Kingdom of Nairaland/the ensemble of the grand and damned/the daffodil Lanicky was to be crowed Madam/. . she was deadly like Abu Azrael in Afghanistan/. .then the contest grew frosty . . .the haters wanted to have her hanged/but the masses loved her. . . . .the way Ragnar Lothbrok loved Athelstan/

•She was built for mainstream/has so much youth and great dreams/the 50k is hers to grab - she's gonna bruise and glaze spleens/ . . .she has brains, swag and an astute campaign team/

•The contest was stiff. . .but quite tantalizing/the hype too was rising/It seemed one-sided at first. . . . . . till Mimzy was caught plagiarizing/

•Lanny skyrocketed and had y'all hit with a boulder/ . No one's in her range. . . .though they peep through a rover/ She's Irving Leslie. . . .and she moves like a cobra/. . .whoever tests her. . .will no die with no heart. . . .Tito Vilanova/

•Her physique is sacred geometry - unlike y'all she ain't manky/and she glides when she walks - like legs doing Stanky/her meteoritic rise is why y'all are parky/Love Lanny and stop going green . . . like Bruce Banner when he's angry/

• Take lessons - Lanicky is a tutor/if you're a fiend - you'd be jettisoned off her schooner/she'll leave your face swollen like the Benihana Buddha/. . . .y'all are just litluns in this race - Lanny is a barracuda/

•I woulda voted refiner but Lanny is finer/a vicious hyena. . .with a pack of coyotes behind her/She moves with feline grace. . .no doubt, she's primer/Since the days of Moses. . .Lanny's been keeping y'all underground. . . .like Chilean miners/

•Lanny's wits gon be the real decider/she can't bovvered by the hate - it ain't worth a lil saliva/At the end of the day. . . .y'all would still need Lanny to connect.. . . .like Psiphon and Simple Server/

•Lanny remains sangfroid - in the face of opposition/she isn't after fame - or material acquisition/. . .Bow down to Lanny. . . .toll the bells for benediction/Whoever opposes . . . .expect his execution!!/

Cc
Iamwestafrican
StfuareyouGod
Istandwithlanicky
Estharfabian
Adeh39
Jeffreyjamez
Laveda
Jigsawkillah
Ipledge10
Ozila
Viktor1983
FlirtyKaren
Happiness87
iykekelvins
BIGkoboko
Andykruiz
heayey
adusco
ashjay001
mulante
EverLily
Naijasinglegirl
Smartguy001
bibijay123
kapable
blackrussian
anselm791
vault
Kaylexzy
Polymath56
Rutheby
sevantex
callmeVal
freegal
greatbaba
MbagwuAC
executioner27
breathing
JoeCutie
Dahprech
andreernest28
pablobellins
bravesoul2
Phut
E383,
josepn
Decker
Brown253
[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
MRNipples:
hmmm anytime i c mimzy, i always wish to vote 4 her but then smtin like a spirit reminds me of thesono fmark and i loose interest. 'well but will u vote 4 ivyy if i vote 4 her?
of course. I don't just want your vote, we have come a long way, I want you to join in the campaign. Ignore sonofmark grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
MRNipples:
im missing u, so i decide to reach out to u. hw are u doing?

I'm great, tnx... & u? cool I'm on my holiday ryt now so barely check in here on nl... grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oyind17:
Mr carrot let's talk in private. Please
ALL right mir. facebook here we come.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Cherlene(f): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
MRNipples:
hmm dats cool, no wonder ure beautiful, white south africans are like angels. wait lemme ask u a question. are u from heaven?

Dear I am not WHITE, I am a COLOURED South-African.

Read below:

The word [COLOURED ]designates a racial group that, as a result of several centuries of a métissage (mixing of blood) particular to the Cape, incorporates indigenous Khoi and San tribes, West African slaves, Dutch settlers, Malay indentured laborers and even some Caribbean sailors. In short, Coloured people, as a result of some 300-plus years of cultural and racial collision, are today black South Africans who are the closest thing to an indigenous people Cape Town has -- a Creole mixture of many generations of black and brown people.

Cherlene

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Newsheriff
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by hungryboy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
There are so many options, But there is only one answer, And her name is Optional1 Vote Optional1 for MissNL2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Oahray: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool, you ehn.

This one you're on a campaign thread, whose secret campaign manager are you?

Or you come look fine fine girls
lol, me? Campaign manager? Nah... This one is all about the money. I don't believe anyone should be rewarded for looking good. Plus, there's nothing tangible in it for me (yeah, I'm selfish).

I'm here cause I like the noise... For now tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
MRNipples:
ALL right mir. facebook here we come.
msg me
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm great, tnx... & u? cool I'm on my holiday ryt now so barely check in here on nl... grin grin grin

aww dats ure balling but sad face: i thought we are suppose to spend d holiday together? u left me. crying mood.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
IStandWLanicky:
I present to you #miss nairaland 2106 she's beautifully beautiful, intelligent, she's got good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.

This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.
It is no doubt that LANICKY meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

LANICKY is a very intelligent fellow,this you can basically infer this from the comments she makes and the kind of threads she creates.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.
LANICKY is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.
What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?
We don't want a miss nairaland who would just win the crown and become dormant.
We don't want a miss nairaland who would walk away with this prestigious crown and become inactive.
We don't want a miss nairaland who would win and literally disappear from the surface of this forum.
This is miss "Nairaland" and whosoever should win this competition must have a passion for this forum:

Nicky- has passion for this forum.

Nicky -deserves the crown.

nicky -deserves Your Vote.

Vote For black Beauty
Vote For Intelligence
Vote For Character
Vote Not fight
Vote Nicky For Miss Nairaland 20116

let do this guys

misspicy( f), nubian999 ( f), STARSHYNE ( f), ozila
( m ), Laveda (f ), Monalisa185 (f ), charijee ( f),
skarlett (f ), Adufetohposh (f ), Luckygurl (f ),
Jadekitana ( f), ireneony (f ), lanicky( f), mimzy( f),
Babyphinas ( f), chillybrandy (f ), Chommieblaq ( f),
tijehi( f ), Ada9103 ( f), prettysolid ( f), pricelessngel
( f), spicy244 ( f), esejessy (f ), rosieluv ( f),
Pumpkin34 (f ), sinaj ( f), sparkleRed ( f), Mprex ( f),
prettymina ( f ), naughtynaughty (f ), rosalieene (f ),
loveablechi(f ), BaddieKay( f), mamziii (f ),
Siena247 (f ), Apreel ( f), Ginaz( f), eroticecstasy ( m ),
SINNZ (m ), ronald4lif (m ), Milaby ( f), richidinho( m ),
Ladycloud( f ), Creamish (f ), STFUareyouGod (m ),
littlemistress( f), avicky ( f), Idydarling( f ), coogar,
mercielizzie( f), Nina4u ( f), Ishilove, viviangist4 ,
michaelwilli (m ), femi4 (m ), sameer1212 ( m ),
Larablink (f ), Rukkydelta ( f ), mysticgal (f ), mirexxx (f ),
Princesschi( f), udysweet ( f), Shebarh (f ), maryhaam
(f ), chisombenedicta( f), Jalinco, goodgate,
Sunnypar ( m ), midehi2 (f ), Chylala , MrsPhyno , ylaa
(f ), rmfunky (f ), Mynd44 , kiddiezil ( f ), asumo12 ,
XavierBlue ( m ), Swaggzkid (m ), DJ2HOT ( m ),
Olajumokeibk (f ), Missmossy (f ), Amelian (f ),
Evathyst (f ), ivyy( f), Aitee1 (f ), kika23 ( f),
Pweetyradiance (f ), MizMyColi (f ), slimbless (f ),
marymaria (f ), grad2012 (f ), lyntiffany ( f),
topas100 ( m ), Gurgle( f), wristbangle (m ), kennygee
( f), Rosemary216 ( f), Nickymezor( f ), cyndax ( f),
Sleekyshuga ( f), queebeediva (f ), kr0ne (m ),
Pinkyberry2 ( f), Adesewa19 (f ), Unikglo (f ),
freecocoa (f ), subbieD( f), cutekimani ( f),
Aminat508 (f ), toygod2 , iamkingzlee(m ), BreezyRita
( f), Sveen , Cherlene (f ), Phinagold ( f), Deejavuu ( f),
Teespice (f ), ginawest (f ), EddyBlingzz( m ), MzLaurel
(f ), Trypa (f ), lalast.iclala (m ), chimerase2 , Mhizkel
( f), Herminius ( m ), iceberylin( m ), (m ),
tslimpez (f ), sassygal (f ), emerald20 (f ),
peacynelson (f ), mziceberry (f ), KashyBaby (f ),
Filashade (f ), kathykathy (f ), Tallesty1 ( m ), MsPat( f ),
komzyb ( f ), KingTom (m ), TheSon.OfMark(m ), MzzTega
(f ), Missyetty (f ), Lisaflex (f ), tohpahz( f), PunkyOh
(f ), sleekyonyx (f ), evegran ( f), Genea( f ), Enoquin
(f ), sexyjennik ( f), ameryzzy ( f ), priestken1 (m ),
amokeme( f ), olassy239 ( f), rittyben (f ), Diznie (f ),
ROZZAYY ( f), tosyne2much (m ), FLAWLES ( f),
ritababe ( f ), Merlissa (f ), Spicylate (f ), Godiloveu ( f),
MzPreshie ( f), stalicia( f), adeh39 ( f), Janetmc (f ),
farano( f), Rexnegro ( m ), prettyjo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by STARSHYNE(f): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cherlene:

Dear I am not WHITE, I am a COLOURED South-African.

Read below:

The word [COLOURED ]designates a racial group that, as a result of several centuries of a métissage (mixing of blood) particular to the Cape, incorporates indigenous Khoi and San tribes, West African slaves, Dutch settlers, Malay indentured laborers and even some Caribbean sailors. In short, Coloured people, as a result of some 300-plus years of cultural and racial collision, are today black South Africans who are the closest thing to an indigenous people Cape Town has -- a Creole mixture of many generations of black and brown people.

Cherlene

alright dear, when i said white, i aint talking abt colour, i was saying ure white like d shining lights 4rm angels, i was saying ur beauty is as pure and white without blemish like the snow. dat was why i asked, if ure from heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
slyIsaac:

A P0rnstar??

Gimme a break... P0rnstars are fakeassbitches... Nothing about em is real.... But ah could show you real bruhh!!

www.nairaland.com/mimzy

She's the real deal bruhh!!...

Elegance
Intelligence
charisma
Humilty
Never before seen beauty!
The One for MissNairaland2016

VoteMIMZY

Cc. MU....VA were you at bruhh?

BOSS! cool

Errm... we out here holding it down for the one, the ONLY, our girl, MIMZY. This Year's Miss Nairaland by POPULAR DEMAND.. And I can tell you that its pure love all the way! Her victory been signed and sealed brother.

Mimzy's got this! cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Team-Ivyy-Ti-Take-Over!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Deejavuu(f): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oahray:
lol, me? Campaign manager? Nah... This one is all about the money. I don't believe anyone should be rewarded for looking good. Plus, there's nothing tangible in it for me (yeah, I'm selfish).

I'm here cause I like the noise... For now tongue

You don't believe. ... Your opinion sha..

I like the noise too wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by optional1(f): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
hungryboy:
uyai mbok i don't want to eat akara, na that 50k grand prize were i wan follow you chop,
Yak ntongho campaign uno,
We must chop that money,
It's the only option,
And Optional1 is the only choice.

Thank you dear.

Only One Option in dis contest.

Vote Optional1 or .........
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by STARSHYNE(f): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:

•In the Kingdom of Nairaland/the ensemble of the grand and damned/the daffodil Lanicky was to be crowed Madam/. . she was deadly like Abu Azrael in Afghanistan/. .then the contest grew frosty . . .the haters wanted to have her hanged/but the masses loved her. . . . .the way Ragnar Lothbrok loved Athelstan/

•She was built for mainstream/has so much youth and great dreams/the 50k is hers to grab - she's gonna bruise and glaze spleens/ . . .she has brains, swag and an astute campaign team/

•The contest was stiff. . .but quite tantalizing/the hype too was rising/It seemed one-sided at first. . . . . . till Mimzy was caught plagiarizing/

•Lanny skyrocketed and had y'all hit with a boulder/ . No one's in her range. . . .though they peep through a rover/ She's Irving Leslie. . . .and she moves like a cobra/. . .whoever tests her. . .will no die with no heart. . . .Tito Vilanova/

•Her physique is sacred geometry - unlike y'all she ain't manky/and she glides when she walks - like legs doing Stanky/her meteoritic rise is why y'all are parky/Love Lanny and stop going green . . . like Bruce Banner when he's angry/

• Take lessons - Lanicky is a tutor/if you're a fiend - you'd be jettisoned off her schooner/she'll leave your face swollen like the Benihana Buddha/. . . .y'all are just litluns in this race - Lanny is a barracuda/

•I woulda voted refiner but Lanny is finer/a vicious hyena. . .with a pack of coyotes behind her/She moves with feline grace. . .no doubt, she's primer/Since the days of Moses. . .Lanny's been keeping y'all underground. . . .like Chilean miners/

•Lanny's wits gon be the real decider/she can't bovvered by the hate - it ain't worth a lil saliva/At the end of the day. . . .y'all would still need Lanny to connect.. . . .like Psiphon and Simple Server/

•Lanny remains sangfroid - in the face of opposition/she isn't after fame - or material acquisition/. . .Bow down to Lanny. . . .toll the bells for benediction/Whoever opposes . . . .expect his execution!!/

Cc
Iamwestafrican
StfuareyouGod
Istandwithlanicky
Estharfabian
Adeh39
Jeffreyjamez
Laveda
Jigsawkillah
Ipledge10
Ozila
Viktor1983
FlirtyKaren
Happiness87
iykekelvins
BIGkoboko
Andykruiz
heayey
adusco
ashjay001
mulante
EverLily
Naijasinglegirl
Smartguy001
bibijay123
kapable
blackrussian
anselm791
vault
Kaylexzy
Polymath56
Rutheby
sevantex
callmeVal
freegal
greatbaba
MbagwuAC
executioner27
breathing
JoeCutie
Dahprech
andreernest28
pablobellins
bravesoul2
Phut
E383,
josepn
Decker
Brown253
[/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
Want to know what LANICKY really stands for? Check it out:

L---->SHE'S LOVELY

A---->SHE'S AWESOME

N---->SHE'S NEAT

I----->SHE'S INTELLIGENT

C---->SHE'S COMELY

K---->SHE'S KIND
above all
Y---->SHE'S YOUNG

Now tell me, what else are you really looking for in a beauty queen?...she's an all-rounder! She's complete in every departmentgrin...she's Queen LANICKY
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by hungryboy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oahray:
lol. You still dey do advert na, just on lowkey. Your product is no garri tongue
no be advert be this oh,
Na my market i dey sell,
You see me dey do colour riot for here?,
Na Optional1 be the Market
Na you be the buyer,
You have other options,
But she is your only choice.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by coded01: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:
So, they say "black is beautiful",
Some say it's silly and pitiful.
"Like can how can everyone in with a certain colour be beautiful? ".
They may be right or wrong but they agree Mimzy looks incredible!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3651298_photogrid1461687974108_jpege370191e1d58cdb25cb72d322934a9ed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3651600_3651564img20160421071959jpeg05d42d73a9fe0c56b3dee68b458cd9dc_jpegd095835b7c73d0e000a886a0a99ff974

Vote-Mimzy-As-Miss-Nairaland-2016

Vote Mimzy for Miss Nairaland... cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MRNipples(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oyind17:
msg me
Alright mir, but dat will be in d evening. i just log in and they requested i type d code they will send to me in order to be sure, bcaus im logging in with opera mini. so ama just wait 4 d code.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gabadaya:

but she's not beautiful, isn't beauty a pre-requisite

Take lessons - Lanicky is a tutor/if you're a fiend - you'd be jettisoned off her schooner/she'll leave your face swollen like the Benihana Buddha/. . . .y'all are just litluns in this race - Lanny is a barracuda/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:

Cc
Iamwestafrican
StfuareyouGod
Istandwithlanicky
Estharfabian
Adeh39
Jeffreyjamez
Laveda
Jigsawkillah
Ipledge10
Ozila
Viktor1983
FlirtyKaren
Happiness87
iykekelvins
BIGkoboko
Andykruiz
heayey
adusco
ashjay001
mulante
EverLily
Naijasinglegirl
Smartguy001
bibijay123
kapable
blackrussian
anselm791
vault
Kaylexzy
Polymath56
Rutheby
sevantex
callmeVal
freegal
greatbaba
MbagwuAC
executioner27
breathing
JoeCutie
Dahprech
andreernest28
pablobellins
bravesoul2
Phut
E383,
josepn
Decker
Brown253
[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sketcherJ(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Y'all screaming lanicky and spamming d thread with Nick's u copied from nairaland 's board.. Y'a want to hear a secret..she can't win...cos u irritating everybody...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by EzePromoe: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
scentmarlc:

Oga we don hear grin
Okay na now I go stop. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by hungryboy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
optional1:

Thank you dear.

Only One Option in dis contest.

Vote Optional1 or .........
don't vote at all
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sketcherJ(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dat 's how ya screamed twaci and she didn't win kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=20pt]
HurricaneMIMZY:

Dharay, you like it hot? /

Alright. Here's TeamMimzy's from the lyrics pot/

We know we're on the spot/

We've got all jaws raised - UPPERCUT.

Mimzy's sweeping everyone of their feet - SOMERSAULT.

Join the the train. TeamMimzy is where you should port.

Get with the program!

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (221) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.