Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You (37824 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
There is this childhood friend of mine,I have always known she is the jealous type.
But I didn't think it was something serious until yesterday.

She stole my admirer's number and wooed him,knowing fully well I like him.

why are women their own worst enemies?

Ladies how do you cope with your envious female friends?

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
I ditch those kind of friends...she don't deserved to bounce with me coz she will surely ruin everything... cool

15 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Dolypson04(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Admirers you say? I even thought it was ur fiance number she stole ni

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oh girl...

It Happens to both genders. Just ditch her...she's got Hater written all over her. undecided

5 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by UrWorstNitemare: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
*** resumes his royal chair while sipping on Alomo-silver*** cool

Hmm.... GILKZ PALAVERundecided

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
I ditch those kind of friend...she don't deserved to bounce with me coz she will surely ruin everything...
yea.

it's not that easy though

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dolypson04:
Admirers you say? I even thought it was ur fiance number she stole ni
that would have been worse
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh girl...

It Happens to both genders. Just ditch her...she's got Hater written all over her. undecided

rarely happens with the guys

6 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dat is y i hate having gfs only bfs grin i dont have any gf,i do my tinz alone.#ihategfs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Dolypson04(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

that would have been worse
Why not try try this?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by firstking01(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Show me your friend and i 'll tell you who you are...

Op, your siggy and monicker won't allow me coment lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Mutuwa(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
There is this childhood friend of mine,I have always known she is the jealous type.

Delay defeats equity.she only acted swiftly,while you were still admiring.

34 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dolypson04:
Why not try try this?
I don't do old men,besides her dad isn't that rich

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Nah...

You're so wrong.undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

Delay defeats equity.she only acted swiftly,while you were still admiring.
really?

who makes a move on a man,besides he was admiring me not her

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
Show me your friend and i 'll tell you who you are...

Op, you siggy and monicker won't allow me coment lipsrsealed
really?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nah...

You're so wrong.undecided
I still don't think so
unless you have a reason I can see
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by mamawin(f): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
maybe he wasn't really admiring you, just thinking oo
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Mutuwa(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

really?

who makes a move on a man,besides he was admiring me not her

Who makes a move nowadays depends on who is really serious with the admiration game.However,if you sleep on your opportunities,a late comer like your friend would always triumph over your procrastination.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by torqque7(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Rarely but it still happens. When I was in school I told my roommate I liked a girl and was planning on asking her out, only for the dude to go after her that same morning to ask her out which she told me when she and I started dating and she warned me to be careful cos the guy didn't av my interest at heart lol.

Well some months latter he bumped into the room and found his girlfriend on me grin grin..that was my revenge on him for snitching and trying to steal my girlfriend..

The only difference is that guys laugh at crazy beef over a bottle of beer,settle and move on with their friendship while girls beef forever lol

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

I still don't think so

unless you have a reason I can see
How about a true life story of mine? tongue

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Dolypson04(m): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

I just checked your profile and I can tell you that you are 99.9% a male. I am sorry to have wasted my time in commenting in the first place. To others planning to comment below me, sorry for the time wasted too.
Fake monikers everywhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Mologi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
You call boko haram,fulani herdsmen, ISIS,Alqaeda....to bomb ur girl...because God craeted the man for.....shey no be person hand u collect him....

Thief rob,thief collect am

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
really?
Yeah reallygrin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

Who makes a move nowadays depends on who is really serious with the admiration game.However,if you sleep on your opportunities,a late comer like your friend would always triumph over your procrastination.
that's called betrayer, I don't think it should be encouraged.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
mamawin:
maybe he wasn't really admiring you, just thinking oo
But he was,we already went on dates
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by Mutuwa(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

that's called betrayer, I don't think it should be encouraged.

It's called "Plausible exercise of opportunity"

Your mind should have envisaged that in the first instance,you wouldn't have delayed.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
How about a true life story of mine? tongue

I don't mind
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
torqque7:

Rarely but it still happens. When I was in school I told my roommate I liked a girl and was planning on asking her out, only for the dude to go after her that same morning to ask her out which she told me when she and I started dating and she warned me to be careful cos the guy didn't av my interest at heart lol.

Well some months latter he bumped into the room and found his girlfriend on me grin grin..that was my revenge on him for snitching and trying to steal my girlfriend..

The only difference is that guys laugh at crazy beef over a bottle of beer,settle and move on with their friendship while girls beef forever lol
This is crazy.

well I prefer the friendship between guys then
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
Yeah reallygrin
interesting
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by HornyTiwa(f): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

It's called "Plausible exercise of opportunity"

Your mind should have envisaged that in the first instance,you wouldn't have delayed.
I guess my mistake then

but such friends should not be trusted,could have been worse
Re: When Your Girlfriend Becomes Envious Of You by firstking01(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
interesting
Wow, i doubt if thats you on your dp??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.