Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10213 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
platinumnk:

[size=18pt]Twinny- PLEASE PLEASE Read the thread above you. [/size]

Otherwise I might think you need a brain transplant grin

One of them  has a bad habit of insulting women, and you think thats HOTT??

Abeg, please re-evaulate, though they might be sweet to you, trust me, they are not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You dont have to know a fool for years to know he is one grin
@platiniumnk, she's entitled to her own opinion dont you fink so.
so tell us, who's ur Top Dog(D Alpha Male)?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
platinumnk:

Twinny

Abeg no gist o, read links o

All things shall be revealed,  wink I just post links, so they wont say im bashing lipsrsealed

Ok Ive read it but to be honst, I know alot of male Nairalanders with that character but I dont blame them. Thats what they wanted to be. Its only the lady's choice whether to even believe the guy and to sleep with them or not. No be by force really.

U people should seriously learn some Mama Ngozi's morale value in order to avoid negativity in life.  smiley
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
hmmm hmmm hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eldee(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hottest Guy on Nairaland??

FL GATORS!!! grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by izeek(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
there is nothin fair in naija,
even all the proclaimed reality shows have been doctored from the onset with thier winners in mind.
how can we be sure this isn't another naija contest.
when whitelexi ( shrek) could make the final four. lol grin grin grin

seriously, una dey look pics b4 una conclude!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by MoneyRule(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ Gabry
can't believe i missed your list, i agree with platinumnk(that's a new one) you rily need to re-evaluate.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
MoneyRule:

@ Gabry
can't believe i missed your list, i agree with platinumnk(that's a new one) you rily need to re-evaluate.

Im sooo sooo sorry. Really. truth be told, I think almost all NL guys here are damn hot  embarassed  lipsrsealed Maybe i should just stop voting. . . I love people too much and thats a problem.  sad
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
The hottest guy on Nairaland is not present hia
I used to think it was whitelexi. . . but guy  sad your head is too BIG  angry

OYA WHERE IS [size=20pt]$hadex[/size]. . . Come on appear here jor  angry grin

whitelexi you gat SERIOUS competition  angry angry  tongue
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
MoneyRule:

@ Gabry

ROFLMAO  hehe grin grin, ure just agreeing now,  grin

Gabry:

Im sooo sooo sorry. Really. truth be told, I think almost all NL guys here are damn hot  embarassed  lipsrsealed Maybe i should just stop voting. . . I love people too much and thats a problem.  sad

yes. o. . . ppl who are nice are nice to some people, they are nice to everyone. they dont pick who to harass wink
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Kelvinj(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
izeek:

there is nothin fair in naija,
even all the proclaimed reality shows have been doctored from the onset with thier winners in mind.
how can we be sure this isn't another naija contest.
when whitelexi ( shrek) could make the final four. lol  grin grin grin

seriously, una dey look pics b4 una conclude!
wow! U mean his shrek, guez platinium waz rite abt gabry needn googles.
Izeek dem girls did even notice ur on fire but witout bin told the knw ur on fire.
Wel, am hotter than fire give me sum water, ,
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2009
Mivoh:

The hottest guy on Nairaland is not present hia
I used to think it was whitelexi. . . but guy sad your head is too BIG angry

OYA WHERE IS [size=20pt]$hadex[/size]. . . Come on appear here jor angry grin

whitelexi you gat SERIOUS competition angry angry tongue

what competetion?? $hadex is cute o kiss (im adding to my list), are u using the left side of ur brain grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
platinumnk:

ROFLMAO  hehe grin grin, ure just agreeing now,  grin

yes. o. . . ppl who are nice are nice to some people, they are nice to everyone. they dont pick who to harass wink

Probably, the harass does the dig, thot 'bout dat,
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
platinumnk:

what competetion?? $hadex is cute o kiss  (im adding to my list), are u using the left side of ur brain grin

whitelexi and his big head can go to hell  lipsrsealed

There's a new sheriff cute guy in town
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by izeek(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
Mivoh:

whitelexi and his big head can go to hell  lipsrsealed

There's a new sheriff cute guy in town

thanks for announcing me.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by MoneyRule(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ platinumnk
still didn't make urs?!
Damn!
Can't believe i agreed with u earlier!
@ Gabry
No, continue voting, just vote for PDP(Me)!
I apologize 4 agreeing with platinumnk!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
izeek:

thanks for announcing me.

undecided. . . no comment
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by MoneyRule(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ Mivoh
ha!
You finally do the announcement!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
MoneyRule:

@ Mivoh
ha!
You finally do the announcement!

"Mivoh the announcer" hmmmm. . . it has a nice ring to it. . .
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Zicblingz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
Y una jst dy kill una self, na me bd cutiest dude 4 here, ask MR OLUWASEUN(nairaland owna).na my title here.lol

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
Zicblingz:

Y una jst dy kill una self, na me bd cutiest dude 4 here, ask MR OLUWASEUN(nairaland owna).na my title here.lol

U think lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by izeek(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
Zicblingz:

and u had to use ur big head to cover space!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
izeek:

and u had to use ur big head to cover space!

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by izeek(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
@steve and platinumnk,
this is a new thread, forget whatevr was in the past.
just vote for ur fav fine boi.
sms vote to 9690, each sms cost $50.

remember the more u vote the more ur chances of having ur inmate housemate winning.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
MoneyRule:

@ platinumnk
still didn't make urs?!
Damn!
Can't believe i agreed with u earlier!
@ Gabry
No, continue voting, just vote for PDP(Me)!
I apologize 4 agreeing with platinumnk!

baby i no see ur pic? grin

and ure off my character list o, see how wishy washy u are? grin

izeek:

@steve and platinumnk,
this is a new thread, forget whatevr was in the past.
just vote for ur fav fine boi.
sms vote to 9690, each sms cost $50.

remember the more u vote the more ur chances of having ur inmate housemate winning.

I would like to nominate u, but Im outta credit, could u send me some? MTN pls wink
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
see as them wan kill themselves over this issues, yet none of them is proving their hotness with just a single pic.
And I can also see politics coming from some people as usual.

Maka Ona flash pic.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by chamotex(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
Spikedcylinder
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
Chamo- ur pic is hilarious grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2009
Eldee, I been say you be good boy.
Thanks for recognizing. . . . cool
You sef be the hottest lady on NL tongue
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by cutemoses(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
I'M HOT, NO ARGUEMENTS. PIC IS IN MY PRO , DONT KNOW IF I'M THE HOTTEST, holla
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TheSeeker(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
Dbanj is on NL and he's the hottest!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by cutemoses(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
platinumnk:

nice swag, cheesy

so all the hot dudes are coming out of hiding grin

thanks for the compliment Platinum.  tongue
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by chibaby5(f): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
@topic

me wud lyk 2 knw 2 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. / Im From Finland. Ask Me Anything! / Chilling Tale Of How Job Seeker Escaped Ritual Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.