Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10193 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by C2H5OH(f): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2009
look no further cool
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*Hauwa*:

what a relaxation spot
hottest guy ko, beer belly ni

I say we vote for eyonigga grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
Eyonigga nor fyn jare
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
Treetop20:

seems whitelexi gives you lot something
what is all the fighting about?

The ladies are beefing Whitelexi cos he's the hottest guy on Nairaland. grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pataki:

You have perfected the job of a devil's advocate. grin

Nothing like that. . . . .Legend has it that Whitelexi won Mr.Universe in North London 3 years ago.
Letz give credit where it is due. . . . .Lexi is flaming HOT!!!! grin cheesy
Babycool and Agielove are still dying for him. tongue
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Treetop20(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

hey brov
yeah that seems to be the case

tope
i am good as well
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Treetop20(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
tope
who married you?
pataki?
grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Hauwa1: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
see
cool shocked cool

Treetop20:

tope
who married you?
pataki?
grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by nex(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
You guys should count all the IDs on this thread. The guy whose name gets mentioned the most is the hottest guy.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eldee(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

I know . . . he used to be a hit with NL chics, dunno what happened
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Kunbee: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
edogram(dude u tasted ur sperm), wale.star( alwayz hating on d punanis) tongue tongue but seriously StephenP d only pics i have seen dat got me salivating
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by follypimpi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2009
hottest dude ??
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2009
Good thing a Mod is cleaning up the thread.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by mamagee6(f): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
,mama-gee and no one else.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by OneNaija(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
I think I am not interested in this kind of topic because Most of the photos there is fakes.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by whitelexi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
eldee:

I know . . . he used to be a hit with NL chics, dunno what happened

Naaaa eldee, u used to be hot with them chicks, i only took the legacy to another level grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
OneNaija:

I think I am not interested in this kind of topic because Most of the photos there is fakes.

Abi ooo, at least no1 can say that I have been putting up fake pics on ma profile. People like Fl-traitor that checks on moi 24/7 has seen multiple pics of me.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by CrudeOil2(m): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2009
Too many ugly people in this website.
Why?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Krayola2(m): 1:55am On Aug 12, 2009
haha this thread is crazy. cool cool na me be shampion

eyonigga wsup? This one wey u dey beauty pageant. .
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04am On Aug 12, 2009
OneNaija is pretty decent looking.

but i have yet to see one that is like "DAMN!!!"

but there is one guy, a yoruba guy, that has a really nice body.
i forgot his username.
anyway, someone might remember him.

nice body, but no picture of his face, why?
hmmmm, that should be a red flag!! lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 2:05am On Aug 12, 2009
follypimpi:

hottest dude ??

boy, you are not one of them.
lol

okay lemme stop. hahahaha
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06am On Aug 12, 2009
Kunbee:

edogram(dude u tasted ur sperm), wale.star( alwayz hating on d punanis) tongue tongue but seriously StephenP d only pics i have seen dat got me salivating

you are very pretty, Kunbee!!

awww pretty baby face. lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by MoneyRule(m): 4:21am On Aug 12, 2009
Is it me or has this topic lost a couple or more pages??
Damn, where did the fun all go??
. . . .Unsubscribes. . . .
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2009
eyonigger:

Abi ooo, at least no1 can say that I have been putting up fake pics on ma profile. People like Fl-traitor that checks on moi 24/7 has seen multiple pics of me.
rotflmao. Fake pix? Now u wan lie?
No be your fault, na the person wey dey tell you you be handsome boy. Mommy's boy grin

Krayola2:

haha this thread is crazy. cool cool na me be shampion

eyonigga wsup? This one wey u dey beauty pageant. .
No mind the bobo, I don dash am the trophy, I NO KNOW WETIN DEY CAUSE HIM CROCODILE TEARS AGAIN
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by xynerio(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2009
Check the real xynerio pic on facebook. Name. Japhet
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2009
Ok
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Secretz(f): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2009
Sauron is the hottest guy on NL. . . . . . he knows why! tongue
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2009
if anyone wants to know the hottest guy

oxone

he is the hottest guy ive seen on nairaland so far.
no one else can compete. lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2009
sweets there r other guys too wink
oxone is sure a looker
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2009
bluespice:

sweets there r other guys too wink
oxone is sure a looker

mhm, he is. he has a nice face.

some guys on this site are like, wtf??!?!!?!?!?!? lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2009
lol grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2009
bluespice:

lol grin

do you know any other eye candy on this site?
im new here. just came 4 days ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria / Giveaway Time / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.