Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! (9032 Views)

G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! / Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by sosiqdude(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
It's another hot rap single by the gifted 17 year old award winning upcoming act, G'Iyaz.
This kid who happens to be a well known Nairalander, keeps coming out with rap tunes that blows off the minds of his listeners. Whenever we thought he was done, he unexpectedly pops out a hit that traps everyone in awe.

Now he is out again with this conscious and soul moving song; GOOD LIFE, where he talks about blowing up and becoming a superstar.
He expresses how much he wants to become rich, famous and most importantly, successful in the music industry.

With respect to the kind of wordings, flow, puns and message this kid infused in here, one wouldn't agree a 17 year old made this song. I tell ya!
G'Iyaz is really Gifted and now he wants that "GOOD LIFE"

I wanna chat with sexy Toolz in an Interview
Breaking news; a million cool views in my YouTube
I want endorsement deals for that many views
Mama feelin' like Beyoncé cos her baby blew (Blue)

Listen for yourself!

DOWNLOAD HERE

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Limerick: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
No doubt, Giyaz has got flow and he can write consciously... Which are part of the factors that determines a good rapper..
The "conscious lyrics" part is one of the things that makes up a GIYAZ grin
I discovered this when he did "HUSTLE" with king henry..
The dude is creative....
Plus he can go beast mode too ... cheesy check Nairaland 2015 cypher...

In all, this is a great piece..
(picks up a stone, incase anybody thinks otherwise)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by sosiqdude(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
More comments please!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ibime, Emaprince and Lalaboi. I will so much appreciate your mature comments on this song. It will go a long way.

Lalasticlala, please take this thread to the front page so I can get more comments and opinions on this song. I will appreciate it if you pushed it to the fp, sir.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Hydrog3n(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good Job Giyaz I see the House of nairaland is bringing forth Greatness

One thing about this guy it His consistency.....for I am impressed
He Should be given a Noble Prize
Because he brought the element of surprise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by crazygod(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cool jam for the rap head. Most nairalanders here na pangolo music dem dey hear, they may not appreciate this joint.
Beat is dope, seems like i've heard it somewhere sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
amazing! love it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by RapAcme(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wow wow wow...

Ths consistency is just too much!..

Keep it up bro ...I love this

Meanwhile anticipate rapacme ft. Rihana-all of the lights(kanye west cover)

For those who havnt heard any of my songs,,here is a link https://my.notjustok.com/track/40278/rapacme-irawo
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by jreyez(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yo tally ho, ma Nigga ma G.

Never surrender,
The flower never grow if it don't receive rain,
So don't expect success if you never endure pain,

Yes, he's one of the best conscious emcee we've got in the game right now (Nigeria)
What's rap without good lyrics, content and flow? People need to understand this.

Dude is great, he's got potential.
The creativity here is top notch, keep doing your thing giyaz, your talent won't go unnoticed.

Cc lalasticlala seun. This is front page worthy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
I appreciate all the comments so far. Thank you

cc; Lalasticlala

Please take this to the front page. Please
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 29, 2016
thats ma nigga cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by obesemf(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2016
This is dope. Lyrics on point. Beat is crazy too, I just feel delivery could have been better.
Great job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Yeah, Giyazz's future is bright. The flow's always good and the lines tight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by DrOkoroafor(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wow! Honestly I'm impressed. Giyazz, you know, I never knew you could rap this fine. I like the cool flow and consistency. You killed this beat, son. wow !!

But why is it not on front page yet?

Lalasticlala or any moderator available should do something about this thread getting to the front page. This can't just end here. This is a nice rap piece. The whole of Nairaland and even the world needs to hear this. This is real talent from the underground. We should start learning how to promote our own.

Lalasticlala man. Please do something about this thread getting to the front page. It's a nice song. Let everyone out there get to hear it, man.

This is so nice. Thumbs up, Giyazz!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
DrOkoroafor:
Wow! Honestly I'm impressed. Giyazz, you know, I never knew you could rap this fine. I like the cool flow and consistency. You killed this beat, son. wow !!

But why is it not on front page yet?

Lalasticlala or any moderator available should do something about this thread getting to the front page. This can't just end here. This is a nice rap piece. The whole of Nairaland and even the world needs to hear this. This is real talent from the underground. We should start learning how to promote our own.

Lalasticlala man. Please do something about this thread getting to the front page. It's a nice song. Let everyone out there get to hear it, man.

This is so nice. Thumbs up, Giyazz!
Thanks boss. I appreciate

Cc; Lalasticlala

Cc; Semid4lyfe
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jason21 and Dklef please come check out my song and tell me what you think. Dropped yesterday. Download and listen, brothers.
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Lalasticlala I wonder if you see your mentions, Lol. I've been tagging you to this thread but it seems you don't see them tags.

Please bro. I need this thread on frontpage. I need to get more reviews, opinions and corrections on the song. It's my song. Please help my ministry na. Please sir. Get this thread on the front page. Just take a minute to click "move to FP" or whatever way you do it. Please Lalasticlala, please.

Chai! The hustle of an "upcoming artist"

God dey. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Dklef(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2016
You say what?!!!!!!

This is a wonderful tune with A-class lyrics.. Damn Giyazz you have grown into something else oh! cheesy

cc Ibime , Krone please guys listen to our very own and drop your reviews...
And Lacasticlala please this should hit FP abi why una hate hiphop section like this nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Elnino4ladies: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Nice song...been on repeat since yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Nice song...been on repeat since yesterday
Thanks man.

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Dklef:
You say what?!!!!!!

This is a wonderful tune with A-class lyrics.. Damn Giyazz you have grown into something else oh! cheesy

cc Ibime , Krone please guys listen to our very own and drop your reviews...
And Lacasticlala please this should hit FP abi why una hate hiphop section like this nah
#Love man. I appreciate.
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cc; Lalasticlala

Please move this thread to the front page.
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by GIYAZZ(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by yemajiteru(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
So nairaland self gt veteran rapper..... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by chyckxx(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Great! Keep it coming, bro.
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wow. Nice one bruv

Pls vote Lan.icky
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by danduj(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
why he con wear suit like general overseer
kip it up tho,dope track

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
nice one,keep it up!
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one. Keep it up.
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Ibime(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one Giyaz. Smooth flows and great delivery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ric Hassani - The African Gentleman :: Album Download / DOWNLOAD!: Mr Benson Ft. Qdot - Ogogoro (prod. By 2tboyz) / DOWLOAD New Music: Davido - Skelewu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.