Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,280 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! (8995 Views)

G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! / Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by HornyTiwa(f): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
I love rap music
I gat to download this
hope he is good
is he signed to a record label?
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Boeing777pilot: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
While we wait for airforce1 grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Olibboy: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
the sky is the limit... our homeboi
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Qabt(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am very sorrry sir,I don't knw u
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Bambless1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
D O W N L O A D I N G
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Tapout(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
sounds like the younger and slower version of b.o.b .... I'm impressed, at least my data wasn't wasted cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by JoeBlocks(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice Giyazz! Been a while I heard rap like this... Kudos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by lalo128: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
My guy u good even MI must trip for dis song ...well don

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by tintingz(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one, audible, nice beat with good lyrics... Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Amiloaded: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by JoeBlocks(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amiloaded:
grin I love this
I thought I was the one you loved? grin
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by igbsam(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
I Love This....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by jasent(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
GIYAZZ:
I appreciate all the comments so far. Thank you

cc; Lalasticlala

Please take this to the front page. Please
guy u gud?
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Amiloaded: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I thought I was the one you loved? grin
plus you grin
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one Bro.. Your flows are tight... The best is all wish you...
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by JoeBlocks(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Amiloaded:
plus you grin
Muuwaaah.
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Jumbledwords: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bruh...usually I wont have bothered with this lol but on FFR you seem like a pretty chill guy so I guessed I might as well listen to it.

First off, you killed the beat, no doubt. Your flow was top notch. However, my issues with the song are:

1 Your accent/enunciation: making out the lyrics of the song was quite an ordeal, Baba, dial the phone down a notch lol

2. If you're planning to release stuff strictly for hard core rap fans, you're on the right track with this but if not, you need to diversify ASAP. Do this plus a mixture of stuff that the general public can relate to...Mode9 and M.I are solid rappers but the difference is clear
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Speakdatruth: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
maybe a little more clarity and vocal power aside that I like your flow, so sick mehn

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Jacko1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
S and X intonation problem

Work on it ur fine
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by danthamccoy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dope. Some good wordplay and multies. You should be more audible though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by potbelly(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Flows so sick I just threw up... Nice one op...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
I know thus may be the usual BS! undecided undecided undecided

But let me support you and download.... cool cool cool

Reviews coming Later wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by hopeforcharles(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice joint keep it up
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by headboiy: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Didn't know when I started singing along
Super dope job, mister...#goodlife

Please download the song, it's worth ur mtn 10mb

No thumbs up emoji on nairaland? Nawa o undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
nice one bro......I dey owe u one bottle of alomo bitters
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Adventurist(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
I enjoyed the beat. Nice flow. work on the accent. Try and relate to your culture and cummunity

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by deeplow: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
The beat is really good, you are alright yourself. Just tone the American accent down, you are overdoing it. It makes it hard to hear what you are saying.
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by idu1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
sosiqdude:
It's another hot rap single by the gifted 17 year old award winning upcoming act, G'Iyaz.
This kid who happens to be a well known Nairalander, keeps coming out with rap tunes that blows off the minds of his listeners. Whenever we thought he was done, he unexpectedly pops out a hit that traps everyone in awe.

Now he is out again with this conscious and soul moving song; GOOD LIFE, where he talks about blowing up and becoming a superstar.
He expresses how much he wants to become rich, famous and most importantly, successful in the music industry.

With respect to the kind of wordings, flow, puns and message this kid infused in here, one wouldn't agree a 17 year old made this song. I tell ya!
G'Iyaz is really Gifted and now he wants that "GOOD LIFE"

I wanna chat with sexy Toolz in an Interview
Breaking news; a million cool views in my YouTube
I want endorsement deals for that many views
Mama feelin' like Beyoncé cos her baby blew (Blue)

Listen for yourself!

DOWNLOAD HERE
y u dey follow only females? Nice music
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Downloaded.

Nice bars bro.... Please where can i get the lyrics?

Love following a hitrack with the lyrics
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by bayonino: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
God please,touch our youth to honour you. undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Limerick: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
HornyTiwa:
I love rap music

I gat to download this

hope he is good

is he signed to a record label?
hello
Re: Nairaland Veteran Rapper, G'Iyaz Drops Another Hot Single! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
GIYAZZ Nice one bro. This is your first song I am listening to. I was very impressed. Thumbs up to your producer for the beats and you for nice flows and calm delivery. The sky is you limit. Keep your head up high. We expect more from you. A record label is coming your way

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) / Young Thug - Now Ft. 21 Savage MP3 DOWNLOAD / KSB - 'Majesty Ebube' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.