Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR (14913 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good move. In politics, u sometimes play dirty. PDP must take some desperate measures to remain in circulation and compete effectively in 2019. This though might look horribel is very futuristic. The man in question is capable of pulling close to 40% of northern votes to PDPin a general election. Don't forget he is about the strongest Shi'ite Muslim in Nigeria whose membership has suffered terrible humiliation in the hands of the present govt. of Buhari, himself of the Sunnih group.
Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Modu sheriff was accused of being Boko Haram Sponsor. How come the DSS and APC government has not come with any evidence to arrest him?

To me Modu may just be an innocent victim of political propanganda. He may turn out to be the best chairman PDP will ever have.

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by debson(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Meanwhile....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by MrALIVE: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

In 2019, you will swallow those words. Just you wait, and see.
sharrap! Una too dey make mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by kunle75(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

In 2019, you will swallow those words. Just you wait, and see.

park well jor,Na so u na talk in 2015 wetin happen to jonah.........be careful oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by shamecurls(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
It's a pity that Ipob will be forced to vote a fulani come 2019

Who is a slave now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Enesi47: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol, sule lamido against buhari? That is automatic ticket for buhari again, I just like northerners politics that any other rejoin in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
R.I.P to pdp in SW
#never again..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by preselect(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=15pt]the crowning of Boko Haram [/size]

#EnuguBleeds

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Enesi47: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
shamecurls:

Who is a slave now
ipod are the most confuse people's I ever see in this world

6 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
shamecurls:

Who is a slave now

if you ask me.. na who I go ask?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Enesi47: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
My people's, the only way pdp can strong in 2019 except if Buhari didn't contest

5 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by whitebeard(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
so..

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
I wonder what would be going on in FFK's mind now.. surely can't go back to Tinubu

na fayose no get shame.. they should give him the assist. secretary to SW position already.

#amateurs in politics

6 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by bittertruthz: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
brixton:
U go fear opposition naa... Then it would be Sule Lamido against Buhari in 2019. That's a freeway ticket for Alhaji Buhari and pastor Osunbade
Pls help me to them. Hehehe.
Southern politicians are inferior and lack courage. Pdp only exist in the south, why giving the party structure to people that rejected the party.?

This is northern conspiracy to give buhari automatic ticket for 2019.

Southern politicians are learners, thieves and inferior to their northern counterparts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by dammytosh: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hagmond:
Do you mean ipob youths will support a gworo chewing herdsman as pdp chairman and vote for one come 2019

iPOB miscreants are simply

Youth wing of PDP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is a good move by the PDP. This will strengthen the PDP in the North. Sheriff has done so much in the little time he has spent in office. Every party member should throw their weight behind him and help rebuild the party.
Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by rusher14: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
egbonnla:
Modu sheriff was accused of being Boko Haram Sponsor. How come the DSS and APC government has not come with any evidence to arrest him?

To me Modu may just be an innocent victim of political propanganda. He may turn out to be the best chairman PDP will ever have.

Oh I see.

For years the evidence that neither Sheriff nor Buhari were sponsors of Boko Haram didn't matter. As long as they were the opposition it was fair game.

Now the very individual that was vilified and admonished as the brain behind the Boko Haram insurgency you have given an all clear.

I'm so happy many Nigerians didn't buy that sh.it as witnessed in the 2015 presidential election.

Sheriff might not be a Boko Haram Sponsor and there's no evidence that he is. However, you guys should be consistent.

If you are not a beneficiary of the slush and graft from the last government please be careful how you condemn a man going about his civic duties.

I'm hoping PDP would actually use this opportunity to apologise for all the unnecessary slander which they willingly committed against Sheriff and Buhari.

At the end both have been empowered.

Who would have thunk it?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Dragonking: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Too bad, PDP has lost my vote if they field this evil terrorist as chairman[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by gretblue: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
akpur1:
News from Sahara reporters should be taken with a pinch of salt
Because it does not feed you with what you want to hear.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Rebelutionary: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
kaorama:
Good move. In politics, u sometimes play dirty. PDP must take some desperate measures to remain in circulation and compete effectively in 2019. This though might look horribel is very futuristic. The man in question is capable of pulling close to 40% of northern votes to PDPin a general election. Don't forget he is about the strongest Shi'ite Muslim in Nigeria whose membership has suffered terrible humiliation in the hands of the present govt. of Buhari, himself of the Sunnih group.
Dd u say 40% of votes? A man who lost his ward in the last election! Who knows Sherrif outside Maiduguri? He wont win nothing in maid not to talk of the whole north!

The only thing he has goin for him is cash aand guts to fund a sinking ship like PDP! A man as intellectually deficient as Sherrif cnt b a headboy in a secondary school!

You are funny, very funny!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by shugaboy6102(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
FrankValency:
Good for them o. The day I gave up on talking abt our politicians was the day (that was early this month) I saw all the APC chieftains in a function organised by a PDP chieftain( they were all laughing,eating and drinking together,while some ppl curse ppl generations because of them here) I was seriously amazed , they all know where they meet o. So instead of abusing ppl here and possible blocking a possible means u might make it big in life because u don't know whom u are abusing ( might be ur future interviewer). So nairalanders mind ur career because I swear, those guys dont give a fvck about who u are ,whether PDP or APC except u are among them. Those politicians are doomed
you are right jor
Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by Bimpe29: 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
In some quarters, this is seen as square peg in the round hole.
Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by EazyMoh(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
kaorama:
Pwahhaahahahahah! Guy wetin u dey smoke. Check last general election results he didn't even win his polling unit. And who told you he is a Shi'ite? SAS is not a shiite ,FYI Shi'ites don't even register to vote, they consider it haram. So next time please respect your kids don't post false information online.

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by kadree(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
I dey patiently wait till 2019. Make God spare our lives pass den. Sebi some pple dey call some oda pple hausa slaves. Now e don apun. Wen dia own very son, dia hero contest for election against buhari n obasanjo, win no come even from him pple. Sincerely, it's confusing.
Either dem line for inside hot sun or pouring rain, vote for d so called "slave master" or dem rada sidan for house but dia love for d party wey no deem dem fit to b presidential candidate go allow dem stay indoor? Film dey 2019, make I dey dust my memory card cos d film go so sweet to download.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by hornyman(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
This party is bad news... Dead on arrival. They will fail woefully again come 2019, with all these their shady deals and lack of one voice.
Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by carinmom(f): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is a good move by the PDP. This will strengthen the PDP in the North. Sheriff has done so much in the little time he has spent in office. Every party member should throw their weight behind him and help rebuild the party.

If you think the choice of Sheriff as PDP chair will strengthen the party particularly in the north, then you need to wake up from your slumber.

Sheriff is never and will never be welcomed here in the north.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by greatiyk4u(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
henchamb:

over 100 million Nigerians does.
Do not does...........thank you cos I am one of them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by focus7: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hagmond:
Do you mean ipob youths will support a gworo chewing herdsman as pdp chairman and vote for one come 2019
The same SE region that tagged APC as an Islamic party is now bend over to make a muslim their national chairman and is also allocating presidency to the same muslim, now I wonder what they want to call pdp. Igbos are hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by shegra58: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pidggin:
Who still believes SR
me cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR by kabman: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sheriff has bought this party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged / 300 Nigerian Girls Languish In Libyan Prisons – YAMIDR / Crisis Looms In Senate Over Magu’s Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.