Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:50 PM

Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) (12694 Views)

Building Magento Website Without Coding Drop Builder / Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim / Create A Fiverr-like Website Without Coding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2016
Notification!
I am glad to inform you that the free guide I once promised you is now 50% completed. A download link will be submitted here as soon as the whole work is completed.
It May Take Long But...
I have seen a lot of challenges faced by beginner web designers. This is why some beginners design websites that are very vulnerable. Then after running into troubles, they come to nairaland and start asking very simple questions which they should have known from the beginning.
Keep in mind that what you once knew how to do in the web development industry may be completely useless in the nearest future. For instance, it was not very uncommon for people to use FLASH in web pages. But today, that is no more a standard.
It may be in your interest to bookmark this thread and keep checking - sooner or later, I will submit a download link.
You are free to email me on: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com. See you!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 24, 2016
UPDATE: 60% COMPLETED
We're making progress! The free guide I promised you is 60% complete... Very soon, it will be 100% complete...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by nawebco(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2016
how do i get a plugin for a tutor site please
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 24, 2016
nawebco:
how do i get a plugin for a tutor site please
Nawebco, it starts with knowing what you want to achieve with the plugin. A tutor site is just like a blog; so you'll most likely need a good wordpress theme specially made for tutor websites.
Look for a suitable wordpress theme, customize it and create your categories based on the types of tutorials you want to offer the world.
However, you may visit http://www.wordpress.org/plugins to search for any plugins.
Hope it helps...

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by djwinnie(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2016
Boss i am with you ooo pls add up 09057646383
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by bobojoshua(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2016
@laive, add me too 07017156563
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
djwinnie:
Boss i am with you ooo pls add up 09057646383
You're welcome to the discussion! I shall add you and the rest in due course. Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 27, 2016
bobojoshua:
@laive, add me too 07017156563
Bobojoshua, what a sweet name! I shall also add you and the rest very soon. Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 31, 2016
Still working to get the guide complete. Very soon it'll be announced...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Weirdman: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice Work you are doing Here..I have gained alot since..plz add me to the whatsapp Group>>09039276175

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by omokoladele(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
bros please add me 07034837934

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thanks to you all... We're making a huge progress!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
hello sir pls add me to d whatsapp group and thanks for ur charity...God bless.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ezimo777(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please add me sir 07066605034
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ugnoble: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Hello bro, thanks for your efforts in educating most of us. It's encouraging really. Add me up to your whatsapp group:
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
ugnoble:
Hello bro, thanks for your efforts in educating most of us. It's encouraging really. Add me up to your whatsapp group 08162891135.
Hello Ugnoble, I won't fail to add you as soon as possible... Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
ezimo777:
Please add me sir 07066605034
Ezimo777, what a nice user name! I will be adding you soon... Thanks for landing here!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
scoutlebest4:
hello sir pls add me to d whatsapp group and thanks for ur charity...God bless.
Hello Scoutlebest4, I will do that, but it appears you didn't remember to drop your number... Thanks for getting involved!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by oloboojo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good work from you over there . May God continue to bless your struggle.
Please i have a problem, I have been trying to build a responsive site for almost a year but without success. I have a domain name millionsinfo.com registered with Siteground.com .
I will soon renew my reg., so you can see that I need ur urgent help.
This is my numbers 08065205111. We can chat please.
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Singlecliq: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
You are really doing a good job here.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
oloboojo:
Good work from you over there . May God continue to bless your struggle.
Please i have a problem, I have been trying to build a responsive site for almost a year but without success. I have a domain name millionsinfo.com registered with Siteground.com .
I will soon renew my reg., so you can see that I need ur urgent help.
This is my numbers 08065205111. We can chat please.
Thanks
Hello Oloboojo, I'm really sorry about that... If I got you correctly, you mean your hosted site lacks responsiveness and you want to overhaul it, right? Great!
For now, due to my partly damaged android screen, I may not be able to chat with you (and and others) on whatsapp.
However, my email address is always available: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com.
I've offered assistance to different people via email. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Singlecliq:
You are really doing a good job here. Please add me on whatsapp with 08065053056
Haha! Thank you Singlecliq... And as always, you're welcome!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by sellers4buyers(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks for this great information am feeling like a pro already. pls add me to the group 08094274698
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
sellers4buyers:
Thanks for this great information am feeling like a pro already. pls add me to the group 08094274698
Hello Sellers4buyers, great to know that! I will be adding you and others shortly...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hooooo! Thanks for reading... we're gradually getting there...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by paragon40(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
@ op what of the pdf.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by stevenemin: 2:06am On Jun 22, 2016
add me also.08100666116
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2016
paragon40:
@ op what of the pdf.
Hello Paragon40, I am still working to round up everything regarding the PDF. A large percentage of it has been completed, what is left the practical aspect of the guide. This is where I need to spend a lot of time to ensure that everyone grabs the basic logic of building websites with a CMS practically.
In simple words, the guide will be published as soon as it is completed. But while I am working on the final completion of the guide, I will try to be available to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by paragon40(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Laive:

Hello Paragon40, I am still working to round up everything regarding the PDF. A large percentage of it has been completed, what is left the practical aspect of the guide. This is where I need to spend a lot of time to ensure that everyone grabs the basic logic of building websites with a CMS practically.
In simple words, the guide will be published as soon as it is completed. But while I am working on the final completion of the guide, I will try to be available to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for stopping by.
thanks boss
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by shazily012(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Op more grease to your elbow. Please add me 08037817325.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gworld>>for Naija Downloads, 9ja Mp3, Videos, Etc<< / Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Please Unban Me Requests Should Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.