Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Farmers Around The SS And SE Espeically Rivers State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers Around The SS And SE Espeically Rivers State. (319 Views)

Tomatoes: Sales Agents And Buyers Needed In SW And SS States / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / Cross Rivers State "Rice City" Project In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farmers Around The SS And SE Espeically Rivers State. by Jitswath: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
I am a new entrant to this forum. Please I want to know if there are farmers around the SE and SS especially Rivers state one could meet to learn from. All I've been reading centers around the SW.
[color=][/color]
Re: Farmers Around The SS And SE Espeically Rivers State. by mercenary: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hope you're not a fulani herds man
Re: Farmers Around The SS And SE Espeically Rivers State. by Jitswath: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
No I am not a Fulani not to be a herdsman. I understand your fears my dear. I need genuine assistance. I have space I can start something like snail farming, cucumber on a small scale while still busy with other things I do. So if there are farmers around this area, please let me know.

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Snail / Urgently In Need Of Groundnut / Chicken Eggs Is Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.