Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pls I Need Your Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Your Help (479 Views)

Babcock University Student,khabirah Ibraheem Needs Your Help To Save Her Life / I Made 273 in Jamb, But Need Your Help / I'm Shy and About To Face A Large Crowd Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help by Jxtmayor(m): 4:48am On Apr 29, 2016
please nlanders I need someone to squat me for the purpose of industrial training.. I'm from benin and originally was supposed to do my I.t in warri.. but stuff came up and the space was no longer available. the company then said the only place there is vacancy is in their Lagos office. so I took the offer considering that I'm already one month into the program and there's no alternative.. I will be glad if anybody can help.. the location of the company is in lekki.. I will be glad if anybody in that area or any close by area can help.. so I can minimize t.fare and traffic. if you are in a university and is close by, pls do help me thanks y'al

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Peepz / Ijmb Aspirants / PHOTOS: Sec-school Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.