Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe (28842 Views)

They Almost Killed Me For Rejecting Underage Voting - Lai Olurode, Ex-INEC Boss / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / Soldiers In Delta Arrest Ex-militant Leader, Others Ahead Of Osinbajo’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by zyonnista(f): 6:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Plans are in place by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC to arrest former chairman Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) after he received bribe from top oil barons suspected to have pooled over $115m (N23, 299,705,000 billion) for the Presidential Election..

According to the Nation The EFCC is now on manhunt for a former chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in connection with a N23.29b poll bribery scandal.

He is alleged to have drawn up strategies on how the bribery could be perfected. It was learnt that for doing the job, the ex-INEC chief got a handsome reward.
The EFCC has been on his trail in the last two weeks but he has managed to evade arrest, Some of the officials were said to have rushed to EFCC to refund the bribe cash given to them. Some which are former and serving INEC officials in Oyo and Ogun States refunded N359millon.

An EFCC source said: “Our operatives are still looking for him. We have put other security agencies on the alert.

“He is wanted in connection with the N23.29 poll bribery perpetrated by a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke.

cc: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/04/effc-plans-to-arrest-ex-inec-chairman.html?m=1

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2016
angry
Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by realestworld(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2016
The only thing i hear these days for the efcc is plan, set to recover, arraign, etc and yet nothing to show for it

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by bobbiekrantz: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2016
angry
Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by onajo2000(m): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Apc the government of propaganda

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by optional1(f): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Y plan y not take action nd do it.

EFCC don tired me self.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by kossyablaze(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Bleep dem

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by gbugbru(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Hope they aren't refering to atahiru jegede... cause the man has proven beyond doubt that he is unique

4 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by NaijaEfcc: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2016
lol propaganda things NEXT PLEASE!! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Aromas: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2016
gbugbru:
Hope they aren't refering to atahiru jegede... cause the man has proven beyond doubt that he is unique
No I guess is Prof. Maurice Iwu grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Hillzy(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Supposely Jonathan had won d last general election, by year 2019 I bet u Mrs. Diezani would have been draging world richest person wit Bill gates n carlos slim with our moni

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2016
The EFCC chairman is nameless undecided coz I don't just qet heet........ Cheers!......its APC in power

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Hillzy(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Is ok
Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Realdeals(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Is the INEC chairman without name?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by ammyluv2002(f): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Aromas:

No I guess is Prof. Maurice Iwu grin
That man sha...OBJ ova use am

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2016
And all those money EFCC is recovering......are they been qiven to Buhari......I doubt that coz he won't dare to borrow.......... Yet I haven't seen EFCC commissioning a school....... cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by tinsel: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2016
gbugbru:
Maurice Iwu

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2016
realestworld:
The only thing i hear these days for the efcc is plan, set to recover, arraign, etc and yet nothing to show for it
This government is a hoax.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by tolexy007(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2016
this is not a news...

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by WisdomTankdecor: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Arrest them all! But wait oo, why not publicize the names of those involved in this? Especially those that are returning their own share of the loot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by thinkdip(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2016
when a news like this starts with no name of the former chairman, but could end with another woman's name just because of propaganda just know that the person in question is mr nobody. the only plan for this news is just to mention Diezani Alison-Madueke. Foolish people

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2016
He no get name ?

Former this, former that.

Because no be GEJ this time ? The essay for don call jonathan more than 15 times...

Smh.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by BIGTinfotech: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2016
The Ex-chairman no get name? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Sijo01(f): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Why's the ex-INEC chairman nameless? angry Is he a nobody.? They should give the name of the cruck jare

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Politicalidiot: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2016
If u want to arrest someone, just arrest the modaf,ker and tell us after not before. Wat Bullcrap :C

In another news, the University of Lagos Is Evicting All Its Students From Its Hostels So We Did This -https://www.nairaland.com/3074056/university-lagos-evicting-students-came#45116231

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2016
This is pure propaganda

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Horlawoomey(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Former Efcc Chairman without a name.

Amateur bloggers be like " Efcc after Attairu Jega over #23 billion bribe"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by chinawapzy(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2016
I don hear
Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by greatiyk4u(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Nigeria is my country

Buhari is my president

Did make sense?
Re: EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2016
ARREST THEM ALLLLL

JOOOOOONAAA DE THIEF NEXT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#TakeItBack Movement: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus / Witches Drag Akwa Ibom Government To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.