Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? (4718 Views)

Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2016
You will constantly see girls forming when it's time to do it making a man do several gymnastics before the action goes down. Even after a break-up, it is ONLY girls who will say "he used me and dumped me". What about the guy, wasn't he also 'used and dumped'.

It is factually known that ladies actually enjoy sex more than guys even though guys do most of the initiation. Ladies are able to get multiple orgasms and still continue with the sex act to get more, a guy however can 'hardly' continue the act after an orgasm. To add insult to injury, some guys in the name of pleasing their women even try very hard to delay orgasm just to satisfy the babe, but you will keep hearing and seeing our Lady folks acting as if their libidos have no stimuli.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by finalboss(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2016
"he used me and dumped me". lols dats their motto..when dy hv no excuse...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Buharism: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2016
t
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Yepa
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Girls don't Enjoy Sex The most...

However, Our orgasm[that's if we ever reach it] Takes longer than the average male.
So...Y'all should stop Yapping.
An Average guy could get hardons pretty easy. Cum in the next 12seconds...but it's way different with ladies. You need to earn it.

PS--Girls that Use the phrase ''he used me and dumped me" Are knuckleheads... So stop dating those species of dimwits! sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by greatness22(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2016
The lady above me should be decorated with the National Merit Award. wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by jhasper(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
ah don't like the way, u embarrass ladies ooo
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2016
greatness22:
The lady above me should be decorated with the National Merit Award. wink
kisskisskiss Lol. grin

She's blushing!

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by greatness22(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
kisskisskiss Lol. grin

She's blushing!

C'mon, dats just a little way of rewarding your brilliant comment. Unlike those ugly old women contesting for miss nairaland. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by chriskosherbal(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

However, Our orgasm[that's if we ever reach it] Takes longer than the average male.
An Average guy could get hardons pretty easy. Cum in the next 12seconds...but it's way different with ladies. You need to earn it.

PS--Girls that Use the phrase ''he used me and dumped me" Are knuckleheads... So stop dating those species of dimwits! sad
hello lady, I read you stuff, you are going feminist, there is no gain say about it, it is the females that enjoy sex more, more and more than males, sex is mainly an emotional thing, and women are classified emotional beings, can you beat that partnership(emotions + emotions), men are logical being, even during sex we are still thinking how to pay bills and other major necessities.
The basic truth is that, to a man, sex is just another round of exercise, men don't attach too much importance to sex as women does, that is why they always say "he used me and dump me", Because of the attachment she attached to it, but a man feels less or may not feel used at all, to him it is one of those things.

My dear I have studied the male joystick and everything that follows it as well as the female vagina, as well as the female anatomy. Take it or leave it.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by CaroLyner(f): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

([/b]
word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Sugarcious(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
I like ladies who are open and frank...don't all this clumzy farmers tool
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

I'm confused here. Why do you think the act of achieving orgasm is called 'climaxing'. And if girls are able to climax several times during the act, then your submission is flawed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Ain't girls even supposed to be ashamed to tell their friends that a guy used and dumped them??
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by oluwamicky06(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Maybe shyness... Let them tell us
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2016
greatness22:
C'mon, dats just a little way of rewarding your brilliant comment. Unlike those ugly old women contesting for miss nairaland. grin
Lol. grin

Thanks! tongue

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by greatness22(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
chriskosherbal:
My dear I have studied the male joystick and everything that follows it as well as the female vagina, as well as the female anatomy. Take it or leave it.
wait oh bros, nah diick and pusssy anatomy ur parents send you go study for school? angry
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
IT'S INDIVITUAL DISPARITIES,MY WOMEN ENJOY SEX MORE THAN I,SHE COMES TO MY PLACE WITH BIG HOLLANDIA YOGHURT AND I'M SELDOM REWARDED WITH CASH PRICE
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by greatness22(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

Thanks! tongue

U wel*cum jare. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2016
chriskosherbal:
hello lady, I read you stuff, you are going feminist, there is no gain say about it, it is the females that enjoy sex more, more and more than males,
feminism And Sex! What's the correlation?
Sex is mainly an emotional thing, and women are classified emotional beings, can you beat that partnership(emotions + emotions),
Still doesn't make any Sense....I could Love s Nigga with all my heart..Have tons of Sex with him and he'd still suck at it. so...how do U explain this scenerio??
men are logical being, even during sex we are still thinking how to pay bills and other major necessities.
Oh. please! have you met me??grin

The basic truth is that, to a man, sex is just another round of exercise, men don't attach too much importance to sex as women does, that is why they always say "he used me and dump me", Because of the attachment she attached to it, but a man feels less or may not feel used at all, to him it is one of those things.
I don't see myself ever breaking up with some guy and start screaming the phrase ':he used me and dumped me" no! U used me because I let You...

Again...You're going off-point.
There's actually No CORRELATION whatsoever in everything You Posted. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

I'm confused here. Why do you think the act of achieving orgasm is called 'climaxing'. And if girls are able to climax several times during the act, then your submission is flawed.
Lol. grin

Have You ever engaged in Sex without Having Not as much as an errrection? have you? No?
Yeah...that's what I thought.

Getting A Girl Wet is Like climbing Mount.Everest. it's A big task! And making her Orgasm? Lol. That's like Walking with You head.

Both genders equally enjoy Sex. But Males find it easier to REACH Orgasm. Unlike members of my gender.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Audray(f): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2016
chriskosherbal:
hello lady, I read you stuff, you are going feminist, there is no gain say about it, it is the females that enjoy sex more, more and more than males, sex is mainly an emotional thing, and women are classified emotional beings, can you beat that partnership(emotions + emotions), men are logical being, even during sex we are still thinking how to pay bills and other major necessities.

Hello gentleman.I read your stuff. You're going chauvinist.There isn't any arguement about it. It's guys that mostly enjoy sex more.Sex is'nt always emotional.Most times it's more about the pleasure gained than the bond it creates between the two people involved. How can you say women are emotional, Men are logical. What are you now? A robot?. Women also have a lot on minds too that are equally serious. Even during sex. We are not dumb bimbos you know. Is'nt it strange that you think that men don't attach any importance to sex,that it is "just another round of exercise"like you are some aliens only trying to interbreed with human women and nothing more. Men have feelings too,you hear.Considerate men would be patient enough to stimulate their partner to orgasm. Some even go as far to draw out their ejac as long as possible until their partners also reach climax,then they realease... .My point is... Men are emotional beings too. Just read any paperback romance novel.Preferably anything by Harlequinn (ahem) .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

Have You ever engaged in Sex without Having Not as much as an errrection? have you? No?

Getting A Girl Wet is Like climbing Mount.Everest. it's A big task! And making her Orgasm? Lol. That's like Walking with You head.

Both genders equally enjoy Sex. But Males find it easier to REACH Orgasm. Unlike members of my gender.

Errrm, it's never really been a huge task for me to get a girl turned on. I choose the right mood and place. And orgasm for a lady is not that difficult to reach especially if the timing, mood, place and fore play is done right.

I think we should just stop all the 'lady orgasm' myths already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

Errrm, it's never really been a huge task for me to get a girl turned on. I choose the right mood and place. And orgasm for a lady is not that difficult to reach especially if the timing, mood, place and fore play is done right.

I think we should just stop all the 'lady orgasm' myths already.
Talk is cheap...grin

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Talk is cheap...grin

Haha lol, you want to prove me wrong?
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by naijaboiy: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

@second paragraph.

It varies with different girls. Not every girl is like mountain Everest when a guy wants to get her wet or reach an orgasm. While it takes some girls a pretty much hard time to experience it, for some other girls a guy doesn't need to pull much efforts. Also, a guy who knows his way around women can actually get any woman to achieve multiple orgasms in a bout of sex.

Secondly and based on personal opinion, the experience of orgasm and getting wet is closely knit to how often a lady has sex. If a lady has sex regularly, I believe she can also easily be switched to experience an orgasm more than a girl who doesn't have much interest in sex.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

Haha lol, you want to prove me wrong?
I'd like that very much...grin

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'd like that very much...grin

shocked ooh nice. Permission to slide into DM wink
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

@second paragraph.

It varies with different girls. Not every girl is like mountain Everest when a guy wants to get her wet or reach an orgasm. While it takes some girls a pretty much hard time to experience it, for some other girls a guy doesn't need to pull much efforts. Also, a guy who knows his way around women can actually get any woman to achieve multiple orgasms in a bout of sex.

Secondly and based on personal opinion, the experience of orgasm and getting wet is closely knit to how often a lady has sex. If a lady has sex regularly, I believe she can also easily be switched to experience an orgasm more than a girl who doesn't have much interest in sex.
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

shocked ooh nice. Permission to slide into DM wink
Lol. grin

permission denied. tongue

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by naijaboiy: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided
No counter argument? cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by westlius(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Are u a lesbia* cos u talk lik one to woo babes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm So Heartbroken / Girls Like To Rape Me PICS / First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.