Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,944 members, 6,181,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 March 2021 at 04:30 PM

What Is Responsive Web Design? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Responsive Web Design? (3136 Views)

Is Responsive Web Design Finally Dying? / Which Blogger Free Theme Is Responsive And Very Ok... / What Is Responsive Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Responsive Web Design? by cyberworx(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello friends i want to know what is Responsive Web Design?
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by CloneSoftech(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am glad to read this. Thank you for this beautiful content, Keep it up.
Digital Marketing Company in India
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by aspldelhi: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Responsive Website Design RWD is the combination of flexible grids, flexible images, and media queries.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by megawebdesign: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2018
According to Mega web design company Responsive Web design is the strategy that indicates that design and development should react to the user's actions and atmosphere based on screen size, system and orientation.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by rankdeckseo: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
A responsive website is a single website that adapts to any screen size so it's as easy to use on mobile as it is on tablet and desktop – no pinching or horizontal scrolling required. Rank Deck: Best SEO Company build responsive website with SEO.

1 Like

Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by webocitytrend: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2018
It's simple as that your website capable for all kind of devices like desktop, laptop, and mobiles. Its call responsive design.website development company in delhi ncr
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Midwaytourism: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
Really amazing to work with top medical tourism hospitals in India, through Midway Medical Tourism company.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by skyzoninfotech: 6:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Skyzon Infotech - Effective ePermits are online permits for residential projects that do not require plans to be submitted for review.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by MateBazar: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Get cool personalized and customized coffee mugs for your desk, Buy from Mate Bazar.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by jeewangarg: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2019
My one friend suggest me this site. I am very happy to surf this site thank you so much for this beautiful content.

Best Website Designing Company in Delhi
SEO Services in Delhi

Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by aksocialstuff: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2019
In tandem with website designing, web development also plays a crucial role strengthen your corporate identity on the World Wide Web. Web design covers the layout and graphics of your website whereas web development is the complete coding that clasp your web applications altogether.

As a premier Website Designing and Development company in Delhi NCR, we produce a wide range of solutions includes Design and Branding, E-commerce, Flash Development, and other applications.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Virus99: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2019
pls somebody help me out. I am having problem uploading a theme to my sub-domain.
i downloaded the theme successfully. and when I am trying to upload it, it will upload to 100% and then hang. then later it will bring "link expired pls try again".
pls help out
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Virus99:
pls somebody help me out. I am having problem uploading a theme to my sub-domain.
i downloaded the theme successfully. and when I am trying to upload it, it will upload to 100% and then hang. then later it will bring "link expired pls try again".
pls help out

Install thru cpanel
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Virus99: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Bitradepay:

Install thru cpanel

all thanks so much for the reply.
But pls give me the lay out of how to do that thru my cpanel...god bless
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Virus99:

all thanks so much for the reply.
But pls give me the lay out of how to do that thru my cpanel...god bless

I suggest u google it so you can be well guided. Its very easy and simple to do.

Explaining here might not help.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Virus99: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Bitradepay:

I suggest u google it so you can be well guided. Its very easy and simple to do.

Explaining here might not help.

thats it sir.
I have tried several google attempts but none of the results was helpful.

but you are the first person to tell me to use the cpanel. so pls and pls just explain anyhow anyhow...I will try to get it. thanks
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Virus99:

thats it sir.
I have tried several google attempts but none of the results was helpful.

but you are the first person to tell me to use the cpanel. so pls and pls just explain anyhow anyhow...I will try to get it. thanks

Login to your cpanel

Click file manager
Once u re in file manager, click public_html

Inside it, click wp content, then click on themes.

From here u will see list of themes, check the top of the box, you will see upload, use that to upload.

Once done, go back to the themes, ur theme is installed BUT make sure you right click, and then click extracts to complete the process.

Then u re done.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Virus99: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bitradepay:

Login to your cpanel

Click file manager

From here u will see list of themes, check the top of the box, you will see upload, use that to upload.

Once done, go back to the themes, ur theme is installed BUT make sure you right click, and then click extracts to complete the process.

Then u re done.

thanks so much bro. you are my man of the day ! godbless
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by SealTeam6: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bitradepay:

Login to your cpanel

Click file manager

Then u re done.

brov abeg I have been looking for where to download free premium themes for my ecommerce store do you know some ?

I have downloaded some on Vesta Themes but when I upload to my site it didnt work I saw wordpress notification that some files are missing in the themes.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
SealTeam6:

brov abeg I have been looking for where to download free premium themes for my ecommerce store do you know some ?

I have downloaded some on Vesta Themes but when I upload to my site it didnt work I saw wordpress notification that some files are missing in the themes.

You can check justfreethemes

I think you might get some good themes there..
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by emmanuelakinful: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
I suggest you go to this website, they have premium themes, app templates, php scripts and many more: themeplyte.com
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by dreamz321: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
I am very happy to surf this site thank you so much for this beautiful content.
<a href=" https://www.dreamzadvertising.com/website-design-company-in-delhi.html ">Website design company in Delhi</a>

<a href=" https://www.dreamzadvertising.com/sunpack-sheet-printing.html ">Sunpack and tinsheet printing services in Delhi</a>
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by Mazugore365: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2019
It's the type of web design which really makes all this shit looks totally correct with all that settings you may really have. See my point here and there ? Be your website displayed on desktop, be it on mobile, be it on something like for example tablet - all fine.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by queenslandcarpa: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Queensland Car Parts is a local car parts Kingston Seller Company.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by AdsandUrl: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2019
Responsive web design services suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. Building responsive websites is the job of best responsive website development company India, USA https://adsandurl.com/website-design/responsive-web-designing/
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by sachinsinhmar: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2019
wow nice information share with me
SEO Company in Gurgaon
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by rahul1984: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2019
Responsive web design means that a website is seen the same in different resolutions. Be it laptop, mobile phones or tablet. A responsive website design is the need of the hour.
https://www.meghawks.com/
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by mumbailive: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Responsive web design is an approach whereby a designer creates a web page that “responds to” or resizes itself depending on the type of device it is being seen through. Latest News in Mumbai
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by bizglideweb: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Responsive website designing is a way to develop a website that easily open and load on any size of device screen. Doesn't matter whether it is a small phone or computer monitor.

Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by teenaaggarwal10: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2020
nice post

Digital Planner India (DPI) help you in website designing compnay in gurgaon and development of a unique Online website for your growing businesses. We have a dedicated and highly experienced and certified ppc company in noida and ppc company in gurgaon team that can help you in creating a dynamic google search engine friendly responsive website that help in growing business and better visibility on google searches keeping organic searches on google.
Re: What Is Responsive Web Design? by dannytechfizz: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels Tv Contact Us Page Database Error / Gtbank Gtpay Magento Payment Module Integration, Ready!!! / How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.