Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. (2113 Views)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others / FFK to Senate: Insist Ali Appears Stark Unclad or Brought in Chains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2016
There are strong indication that the PDP may replace Mr olisa metuh with FFK in the up coming convention. If you look out the list released by the PDP over the zoning of offices, you will see that the publicity secretary of the party was zone to the south West where FFK comes from. The idea was to make sure FFK gets the job. if you have noticed too, you will see FFK has been keeping his calm lately.

Do you think FFK we do a better than Mr Metuh as PDP spokesperson?
Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
This is the beginning of the end for PDP, FFK is bad news.

Vote Mimzy
https://www.nairaland.com/mimzy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by TippyTop(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
No need for speculation, lets wait for the list. I think FFK would do a helluva job nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Kai, When will PDP get things right? FFK ?
Well I'm more concerned with PDP in my state..

1 Like

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by modath(f): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Kai, When will PDP get things right? FFK ?

Well I'm more concerned with PDP in my state..

Same as only caring about the portion in front of your house when the whole of your street is full of craters... smiley

FFK is PDP's only viable option in SW but it is unlikely that he will take up the offer though,.......

3 Likes

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by juniorportland(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2016
the two of them Na the same thing..... basketmouths

1 Like

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by onexile: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Oh Lord, i pray this news is true!

It's a welcomed development as far as i'm concerned, we need someone that will give APC (Propaganda Party) an over-dose of their own medicine.

FFK is the right man.

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2016
An expensive joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by sammyj: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
OP please provide us with the source or rest your case !!! angry cool

1 Like

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2016
I'm yet to see any person that can break the record of Lai Muhammed.

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by feedthenation(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
FFK will start to sing at the EFCC very soon, if he's given the position as stated, he won't be able to function adequetely.

So PDP should be very careful not to replace a 'potentail jailbird' with another 'potential jailbird'.

3 Likes

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by ndcide(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
One thing is sure, pdp does not need anyone like a priest to be their publicity secretary. The person has to be ruthless firm and effective.

APC will not want such.. I thing is sure only a fool will not want us to have a strong opposition.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by 989900B: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
"PDP is an evil party" -- FFK (2014).

1 Like

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by Achuwa1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
nice move,,,,FFK is the nright man for the job coz he talks with fact.

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
sammyj:
OP please provide us with the source or rest your case !!! angry cool

Source dey inside ur pot of soup... Mtchwee
Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by Pavarottii(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
It has to be FFK or Lere Olayinka. But Lere has a job already. FFK will murder d job. He will be very dangerous against APC. APC will be scared wen they know it's him sef.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
God forbid FFK.... we have young guys like Lere Olayinka, Demola and co that would do a better job

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by JoeBlocks(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
God forbid FFK.... we have young guys like Lere Olayinka, Demola and co that would do a better job
Of course, glad you can see the PDP is still following in the corruption and retardedness that sent them packing in the first place.

But I'm surprised you're not thrilled, one would have thought you'd be happy seeing that your brother in political prostitution is still relevant, in the scheme of things, as regard the disgraced and corrupt PDP.
Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by JoeBlocks(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pavarottii:
It has to be FFK or Lere Olayinka. But Lere has a job already. FFK will murder d job. He will be very dangerous against APC. APC will be scared wen they know it's him sef.
Like seriously? You expect the APC to be scared of a kiss and tell political prostitute? I don't think so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by Okanokan(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
FFK is OK!!! Bringing cerebral punch to Pdp.
Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Rooting for Lere Olayinka!

1 Like

Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by HtwoOw: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
SUICIDE BY MOUTH

There's no probability PDP will survive the knockout they recieved from Buhari / APC at the presidential level

But FFK of all people ??

Not a good idea

I think PDP hired a think tank but it won't work
Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by modath(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]oo
TonyeBarcanista:

Deji Adeyanju nko ? Hin nor fit do am? smiley

On a more serious note, there is one Segun Sowunmi, he is an FFK 2.0, he should do ok!!
Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by ayeesamunique(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
I think FFK is cool but I would prefer DEJI ADEYANJU
Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by drss2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
firstEVA:
This is the beginning of the end for PDP, FFK is bad news.
so wetin be ur problem no be wetin una bad belle sai baba zombies dey wish for
Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by emmasege: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
He will definitely do much better. PDP needs a razor mouth that will constructively criticize government and let APC/PMB know what pain and torture GEJ had to endure from their diarrhea mouth and liar-in-Chief (Lie Muhammed) all those years.

I've actually been praying that FFK will get that job, because there's none in the PDP house that can match his outspokenness and constructive criticisms. If PMB/APC's EFCC & DSS would not have arrested him before then, is another concern, because they won't be able to stand FFK's heat. Fayose is still walking as a free man because of his immunity. Buhari is only good at suppressing opposition voices.
Re: FFK To Replace Olisa Metuh as PDP spokesperson. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
well I believe he will do well if only he takes cowbell milk just like me.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Political Prostitute Like Your Father; Reno Omokiri To El-rufai's Son / Buhari Bows Before Tinubu / I’ll Take Over Enugu As President, Declare Biafra Independence, Says BZF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.