Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated (7451 Views)

Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Boko Haram Takes Over Five Borno Communites In Fresh Attack / Port Harcourt Vs Enugu Which Is More Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by innocent1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
IMOCITY News correspondents confirmed that the rumour of a second attack on Enugu village filtered round and got into social media. And the Biafran youths decided not to take it for granted, so they were battle ready for self defence.

From the early hour of today, the rumour became ticker to the extent that some schools were closed. Then the social media was used to warn the residents of Umuchigbo, where the attackers were suspected to be targeting.

As soon as the so called Fulani Herdsmen arrived fully armed. The battle ready Biafran youths faced them. According to the source who spoke to Arise News, the IGP, Mr Solomon Arase was in Nimbo over the previous attack, when these bokoharam operating in the name of Fulani Herdsmen arrived Umuchigbo. The counter attack from the youths repelled the terrorists.

The casualty figure was put at 4. Though some villagers scampered for safety but the youths have been able to bring the situation under control.

Mr Smart who spoke to IMOCITY News correspondent asked youths to get ready to defend their communities against the Jihadists. In his word, "It is only fools that will keep folding their arms waiting for some hopeless people to murder their people. As the youths came out, these evil men could not do anything. Now rather than another mourning it's victory. Youths, get ready! The Jihad is here. But it must no more be allowed." He concluded.

This is an invitation to civil war! And it appears Biafran can no more be taken unaware like it happened in previous attacks that they were not prepared for.

At this juncture, youths everywhere need to be battle ready against these bloodthirsty demons since they are getting government support, which is obvious from the APC led government criminal silence, headed by the grand patron of Fulani Herdsmen, who also publicly referred to Boko Haram as his misguided brothers

22 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
innocent1:

IMOCITY News correspondents confirmed that the rumour of a second attack on Enugu village filtered round and got into social media. And the Biafran youths decided not to take it for granted, so they were battle ready for self defence.

From the early hour of today, the rumour became ticker to the extent that some schools were closed. Then the social media was used to warn the residents of Umuchigbo, where the attackers were suspected to be targeting.

As soon as the so called Fulani Herdsmen arrived fully armed. The battle ready Biafran youths faced them. According to the source who spoke to Arise News, the IGP, Mr Solomon Arase was in Nimbo over the previous attack, when these bokoharam operating in the name of Fulani Herdsmen arrived Umuchigbo. The counter attack from the youths repelled the terrorists.

The casualty figure was put at 4. Though some villagers scampered for safety but the youths have been able to bring the situation under control.

Mr Smart who spoke to IMOCITY News correspondent asked youths to get ready to defend their communities against the Jihadists. In his word, "It is only fools that will keep folding their arms waiting for some hopeless people to murder their people. As the youths came out, these evil men could not do anything. Now rather than another mourning it's victory. Youths, get ready! The Jihad is here. But it must no more be allowed." He concluded.

This is an invitation to civil war! And it appears Biafran can no more be taken unaware like it happened in previous attacks that they were not prepared for.

At this juncture, youths everywhere need to be battle ready against these bloodthirsty demons since they are getting government support, which is obvious from the APC led government criminal silence, headed by the grand patron of Fulani Herdsmen, who also publicly referred to Boko Haram as his misguided brothers
sauce or u r a lying liar grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by ojnnaco(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
I commend the courage of the IPOB'S of course they can't be a dulling moments with Biafrians ..
Buhari be warned .. the hour has come ...the battle line is drawn..

The Sun must surely Rise..

19 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by babasolution: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
THEY ARE ONLY LYING......THESE SO CALLED IPOB ''BIAFRAN YOUTHS'' ARE SPINELESS, THEY ARE ONLY FULL OF BOASTINGS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by babasolution: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
THEY ARE ONLY LYING......THESE SO CALLED IPOB ''BIAFRAN YOUTHS'' ARE SPINELESS, THEY ARE FULL OF BOASTINGS THEY CANT FIGHT

3 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by innocent1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Open your eyes and read again you will get the source.
fcbonsai:

8 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by HtwoOw: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
As a reasonable person , I will sit here and look at the ugly and beautiful comments , laugh about it

Because why ? a moderator is on rampage and he/she is dashing people bans like promo , especially for comments on SS/SE and ND

But i will not be forced to keep quiet especially when some people with no foresight start encouraging not Ibo youths ,but so called IPOB / Avengers to arm themselves and fight against any Hausa or Fulani invaders

By the time you realize what you are doing , You will have racked up lots of innocent and extrajudicial killings and the government will declare total war on the people in the SS/SE/ND , Just today Government announced the willingness to introduce Joint task force , a collaboration between the Youths and the Nigerian Army to help protect the affected states , but as usual , the comments i read on other posts indicated that JTF is a trojan horse and they don't trust Buhari since all the Soldiers are fulani

I leave the reasonable ones to reminisce on this

3 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
fcbonsai:
SOURCE not SAUCE.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by eyeview: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
I think this story might be true cos I was briefed by those there that the fulanis were sighted headed for umuchigbo. And I waited to hear of death toll and massacre as typical of anywhere they attacked. But since then till now,nothing about deaths were heard which left some of us wonder what may have happened.

Meanwhile,surprise element has always been the strength of these fulanis. Attacking unsuspecting villagers in the dead of the night. Am not sure they will stand where the community is well aware and ready with equal arms and ammunition

14 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
BreketeMind:
SOURCE not SAUCE.
I want sauce. ...not source grin
mr sabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
From an Edo man and the entire Edo nation, the IPOB movement has gotten herself a worthy ally from we the great people of the Edo nation. We will fight along you guys to chase out these jihadists and vermins from our land.

Oba gha tor kpere.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
It was reported they were going Umuchigbo. Nothing happened. Then, they were seen armed & headed for Umuchigbo. Nothing happened. Then, they actually came armed, and the only thing that happened was dat they were REPELLED by d youth. Can't u feel d deep shame of dis level of system breakdown wherever u are as a Nigerian? If u can't, then there is 9/10 u'r a beast @ heart. Look @ d kind of ugly situation people who call themselves 'human' can afford to play politics with.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Twistaray(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
innocent1:

Op, how many times did I call you? Dig your source well before you click "send button "

Here is the latest threats and yet another news by eye witness :

https://www.nairaland.com/3076338/fulani-herdsmen-wrote-letter-us

Which one of these should we believe now?
Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Adebola02(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
In regards to this frequent attacks i think is hightime the governement declare state of emergency in Enugu. We don't want to experience another civil war.
Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Qelvin(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adebola02:
In regards to this frequent attacks i think is hightime the governement declare state of emergency in Enugu. We don't want to experience another civil war.
Lol keep waiting on the FG to fight your battles for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by mightyhazel: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigeria is truly in a deep mess under baharetadeen!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by VocalWalls: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
'Mr. Smart' is not good name to use when forging a report.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by bulkwealth(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
innocent1:

I want 2 introduce u 2 a good business i am doing. I know u wil succeed doing this biz.
If you are interested please call/whatsapp me on 08114787814
Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Qelvin(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
No joke I thought this report was a farce until I confirmed it to be true yesterday evening from my nephew doing his youth service coincidentally in that local govt, they(the fulanis were armed to the teeth and appeared very threatening even though they didn't attack) villagers as to be expected became wary and lots of school kids returning from school had to be redirected as several villagers began to prepare to run for it...this time awon boys mobilized and went to confront the herdsmen at Umuchigbo junction battle ready haven heard of the bloodbath that caught their sister comminuty unawares a night or two ago...they weren't ready to be caught napping when danger called, the herdsmen fled and their untended cattle scattered in various directions in the surrounding bushes. Security officers and men for the first time were quickly deployed to make sure all was calm( maybe because the so called IGP Arase was just around the neighbouring community that was attacked...they probably won't have showed up) but the youths had taken care of business, five fatally injured Fulanis and a bunch of others fleeing the community wrapped up what could have been another horrendous day for Enugu.

17 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by BudeYahooCom: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
osabuohein:
From an Edo man and the entire Edo nation, the IPOB movement has gotten herself a worthy ally from we the great people of the Edo nation. We will fight along you guys to chase out these jihadists and vermins from our land.

Oba gha tor kpere.

The yorubas will hate you for this. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

The yorubas will hate you for this. grin
guy abeg stop that rubbish. Am I yoruba? Am I related to them? If it's a joke pls stop it. Wetin concern Edo and ewedu? We are two different entities.

11 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by BudeYahooCom: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
One thing I'm very sure is that at the end of all these. Enugu people will be as no-nonsense as their brothers in Abia and Anambra and that will be good for the Eastern polity as liberalism will be buried for ever, when you live with bloodthirsty murderers backed by their murderous master in Aso rock, it is suicidal to stay liberal.

7 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by HiddenShadow: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Qelvin:
No joke I thought this report was a farce until I confirmed it to be true yesterday evening from my nephew doing his youth service coincidentally in that local govt, they(the fulanis were armed to the teeth and appeared very threatening even though they didn't attack) villagers as to be expected became wary and lots of school kids returning from school had to be redirected as several villagers began to prepare to run for it...this time awon boys mobilized and went to confront the herdsmen at Umuchigbo junction battle ready haven heard of the bloodbath that caught their sister comminuty unawares a night or two ago...they weren't ready to be caught napping when danger called, the herdsmen fled and their untended cattle scattered in various directions in the surrounding bushes. Security officers and men for the first time were quickly deployed to make sure all was calm( maybe because the so called IGP Arase was just around the neighbouring community that was attacked...they probably won't have showed up) but the youths had taken care of business, five fatally injured Fulanis and a bunch of others fleeing the community wrapped up what could have been another horrendous day for Enugu.

Are you guys serious or joking.

Did this really occur.?

1 Like

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by BudeYahooCom: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
osabuohein:
guy abeg stop that rubbish. Am I yoruba? Am I related to them? If it's a joke pls stop it. Wetin concern Edo and ewedu? We are two different entities.

But yorubas always tell us that you Edos are their brothers. They say you hate Igbos and love them only. Maka Why na? grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

But yorubas always tell us that you Edos are their brothers. They say you hate Igbos and love them only. Maka Why na? grin
Oga don't allow yourself to be deceived by these yorubas. Edos regard them as smelly people. They themselves know. Edos and yorubas are not brothers in anyway. Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ikas, Isokos, Okpes, and most parts of Anioma people are the people we refer to as brothers not yorubas. How am I related to them? Do I eat oily soup? Do I have scratched face? Was any part of my land conquered? Do I have slave masters?

Epa (Bros in Bini language) I'm a pure bini man and I can categorically tell you that I prefer igbos anytime and anyday to yorubas. Same with 89% of Edo people.

13 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Qelvin(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
I
HiddenShadow:

Are you guys serious or joking.

Did this really occur.?
100% confirmed to be true bro, I initially waved it aside as typical beer parlor talk till 4 different sources on ground confirmed its authenticity, latest been my own blood relation doing his youth service in that community, he along with other corpers actually helped in evacuating the school children in the community school they taught.

9 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by BudeYahooCom: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
osabuohein:
Oga don't allow yourself to be deceived by these yorubas. Edos regard them as smelly people. They themselves know. Edos and yorubas are not brothers in anyway. Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ikas, Isokos, Okpes, and most parts of Anioma people are the people we refer to as brothers not yorubas. How am I related to them? Do I eat oily soup? Do I have scratched face? Was any part of my land conquered? Do I have slave masters?

lmao! karm16 come see oo.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by HiddenShadow: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Qelvin:
I
100% confirmed to be true bro, I initially waved it aside as typical beer parlor talk till 4 different sources on ground confirmed its authenticity, latest been my own blood relation doing his youth service in that community, he along with other corpers actually helped in evacuating the school children in the community school they taught.

God bless them for wiping out our ethnic shame brought on us by that useless woman wrapper governor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
osabuohein:

Epa (Bros in Bini language) I'm a pure bini man and I can categorically tell you that I prefer igbos anytime and anyday to yorubas. Same with 89% of Edo people.

Lol. Edo people should cooperate with the East, so that we can SAVE Nigeria. Nigeria is really in deep shit because of the selfishness of our Yoruba brothers. Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is going down. Thanks to the children of Hate and Envy.

9 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Realman87:

Lol. Edo people should cooperate with the East, so that we can SAVE Nigeria. Nigeria is really in deep shit because of the selfishness of our Yoruba brothers. Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is going down. Thanks to the children of Hate and Envy.
the only reason Edos hated the igbos at some point was as a result of biafran soldiers invading benin city during the war. But Edo people have moved on from that episode even our older generations are gradually moving on from it. Edos and Eastern Nigeria have quite a great connection that you might not know. Do you know the highest rate of inter-tribal marriages between Edos and outside Edos are with the igbos? Do you know that an Edo man shares a lot in common with an Igbo and even an ijaw man? Yorubas have always tried to annex Edoland due to their numerical advantage but Edos have always subdued them? Do you know 50% of modern day Southern Nigeria has some sort of ancestral links with Edo?

The East seems to be much better and more trustworthy than Yorubas. I'll rather be allies with the igbos than yorubas cos they're cowards. We Edos don't have cowardice in our DNA. They can't be trusted. Don't ever in your life go into an alliance with them. They'll turn around and stab your in the back.

14 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Realman87:

the only reason Edos hated the igbos at some point was as a result of biafran soldiers invading benin city during the war. But Edo people have moved on from that episode even our older generations are gradually moving on from it. Edos and Eastern Nigeria have quite a great connection that you might not know. Do you know the highest rate of inter-tribal marriages between Edos and outside Edos are with the igbos? Do you know that an Edo man shares a lot in common with an Igbo and even an ijaw man? Yorubas have always tried to annex Edoland due to their numerical advantage but Edos have always subdued them? Do you know 50% of modern day Southern Nigeria has some sort of ancestral links with Edo?

The East seems to be much better and more trustworthy than Yorubas. I'll rather be allies with the igbos than yorubas cos they're cowards. We Edos don't have cowardice in our DNA. They can't be trusted. Don't ever in your life go into an alliance with them. They'll turn around and stab you in the back.

7 Likes

Re: Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated by Qelvin(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
HiddenShadow:

God bless them for wiping out our ethnic shame brought on us by that useless woman wrapper governor
Ugwuanyi is a joke, the only difference between Umuchigbo and the other community that was sacked was the alertness and preparation of the people to defend their land...the Umuchigbo people actually had a problem with fulani herdsmen encroaching on their farms and a scrap led to one Umuchigbo youth been injured and two fulanis and four cows killed...that was about a fortnight to the intended atttack which was supposed to be a retaliation of some sort...so that will give a better picture of how gory it would have been had the fulanis suceeded in surprising Umuchigbo like they did on the other community, it took them two weeks to plan that attack! But thank God for the alertness of the youths, it would have been bloody...the previous attack on the Uzo-uwani community put the other communities on red alert.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View / The Real Intentions Of The Abuja Declaration 1989. / NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.