Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? (8421 Views)

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) / The PVC Conspiracy Against The Igbos Of SE/SS / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? by HopeAtHand: 9:16am On May 04, 2016
Armaggedon:

The fact that i havent seen a consistent impostor like you simply means you are the unfortunate exception. Most people (including Igbo enemies) no longer take you serious. We know you are obaseki.
you acknowledge you dont know what "Igboid" means yet you premised your argument on that. Well you may be right on igboid, as there is no such thing. You are either Igbo or not, and everyone, including non Igbos know that Ikwerres are Igbos.
how can Delta Igbos be Igbos because of ethnicity? What a circular fallacy! Btw, oneness of purpose doesnt make an ethnicity. Dont know whether u enjoy making silly argument.

thought u said oneness of purpose makes an ethnicity. Why are u refuting same argument here?

Btw, do ikwerres now "associate" with Igbos? I thought they hated other Igbos and would not have anything to do with them according to you? grin

i expected you to know that and refrain from posting senseless reply to Igbo threads that contain casual mention of ikwerre, even when in most cases, you are not mentioned.

I had to quote you so you dont modify this illogical crap you've written.

Nigerian youths!!!..may God help us.
Re: Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? by frehage: 10:30am On May 04, 2016
cheruv:

Your opinion is quite appreciated
I've already worked a formula whereby all ethnicities in the SESSRA would live in mutual exclusion.
The tag Biāfra though arouses fear in Igbo neighbors, the name reminds Igbos of a period in which their talents were put in full use with no one suppressing nor putting a bar to their ambitions just bkos they're Igbos.

In that formula, Igbo and Ibibio groups would continue with the tag while the others like Edoids, Ijoids etc would answer whatever names they fancy smiley

Do you mind throwing more light on your formula?
Re: Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? by macluvph1(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2016
Balkan:
you are right because not all Igbos support Biafra.

@ Balkan, the percentage of those in support against those not in support(i mean old eastern region)is 89:11 and thats a reputable fact.

Those against are the ones benefiting directly or indirectly from Nigeria(selfish interest) but outside that i can attest to you that every igbo man and their brothers(inclusive we ikwerre,igbanke,anioma,efik,idoma,igala,ibibio,ogoni,calabari,okirika,ijaw,itsekiri et al)are in support.

In summary we are getting there to close the gap to 95:5 soonest.

Watch out and see because its very clear.
Re: Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? by frehage: 1:43pm On May 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

So i shouldn't talk about the entire South but SS and SE only. You this Ogoniman are really very funny.What was Wike doing today in Ekiti if you think its only about SS and SE. You need a united south to ensure grogress is made against herdmen. Don't let Igbos misguide you.

Well, lemme restate categorically that Ikwerres are not a part of whatever alliance either real or Imagined with Igbo elements until we address squarely the fallouts of the Biafran war. Tanx.

What are these fallouts you want addressed squarely?
Re: Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? by Armaggedon: 3:52pm On May 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I had to quote you so you dont modify this illogical crap you've written.
Nigerian youths!!!..may God help us.
that is not a bad way to give up
Re: Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? by Scholes007(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

This is how some of you fail exams in school and blame your teachers, whilst the problem lies in your inability to read and comprehend. I said Ikwerre alone makes up roughly half of Rivers state population. I didn't say we were the 5million.

And pls, im not in the habit of saying "we SS", matter of fact, i clamour against it since the SS ISNT MONO ETHNIC. Everyone talking about the SS should atleast speak for his direct ethnicity and not the generality.

If only you took time to read and understand my postings, you wouldn't have me explaining allover to you. Maybe because you're over-excited or you lack quick comprehension ability. Who knows, i may have been exchanging with an Ikokwu salesman.

....and I have never seen an Ikwerre politician claim Igbo, save for Amaechi when he went to Aba. And Amaechi was easy to understand.
Playing devil's advocate. IKWERE is never the largest ethnic group in rivers state.
I read down in this thread where you are claiming cousin, no one is ikwere cousin. Ikwere tribe is ikwere tribe which consist of only two local govt in rivers state (unless you are talking of ikwere clan which is a sub group of Igbo tribe). There is nothing relating ikwere tribe to Igbo tribe or your so called igboid(as if there is something like igboid) unless you are talking of ikwere clan.
Like i said no single ikwere man can come out and say he/she is not igbo and win anything in rivers. Tell me one that have said such and remain relevant. Or you could go tell wike to say such and watch how he will fall like a pack of card (That is if you will come out alive).
For the record Ikwere tribe is irrelevant in Rivers but Igbo tribe in which ikwere clan is among is the most relevant and most populated in rivers state.
Pls note the difference between Ikwere tribe and Ikwere clan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter / We’ve Not Received Court Papers On New Party –INEC / How Gov. Amaechi Defrauded Rivers State With Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.