Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. (719 Views)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. by itstpia8: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Most behaviour is learned.

Unlearn what is cointerproductive, learn what is productive.
Re: Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. by itstpia8: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
People who incite you against your family will not listen to you if you try to incite them against theirs.

Try it and see how they react to you.
Re: Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. by itstpia8: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
A whisperer's intention is not to give you more power, but to undermine what you have, as part of the larger picture.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. by JonTal: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Practically impossible to incite me against my family. No hypnosis, no mesmerism or any other form of mind control can even do it. I value my family above everyone and everything, except the relationship with God.
Re: Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. by itstpia8: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Usually, anyone who engages in such (whispering campaign among members of a family), is simply showing his or her low opinion of that family.
Re: Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. by JonTal: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yes. You should also then recognise such person as an enemy.
Re: Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:08am On May 01, 2016
I think you are right.
Re: Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. by tpiah01: 3:39pm On May 09, 2016
Re: Learn To Rebuke People Who Incite You Against Your Family. by itstpia8: 5:09pm On May 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of A Loan / I Think I'm Too Old To Be Single @33 As A Man / Morning Devotion In Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.