Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! (9613 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. / How I Fired Her Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by shaneefe(f): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2016
Well i dnt think the girl is responsible so jsttell ur guy..he would understna ..then u can chop too and clean mouth
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by shaneefe(f): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
Fvcking your 's woman without his consent when they're still actively in an intimate relationship, is nothing but guillotine deserving back stabbing, and it makes you nothing but a bittch ass nigga.

You know the right thing to do. Don't let _pussy come btwn you and your 'z. It ain't worth it, bro.
[/size]
This your grammar na wa
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by shaneefe(f): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

You sure say you sabi lie so? How did she then whatsapp you?
Chei how did the girl whatsapp him na...LOOOOOOL
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by firstking01(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2016
shaneefe:
True true??..nawa o
Before grin
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by shaneefe(f): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2016
mrkay101:

So how where u guys chatting na.. If she's using a torchlight fone. Abi torchlight don dey whatsapp. I smell lies!!!!
Serious lies sigh
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by shaneefe(f): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
Fvcking your 's woman without his consent when they're still actively in an intimate relationship, is nothing but guillotine deserving back stabbing, and it makes you nothing but a bittch ass nigga.

You know the right thing to do. Don't let _pussy come btwn you and your 'z. It ain't worth it, bro.
[/size]
nothing wrong with tht if the girl is iresponsible
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by shaneefe(f): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Most guys that follow girls advice die before their time. [/email]
story story
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by marvelous000: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2016
shaneefe:
nothing wrong with tht if the girl is iresponsible
[size=13pt]
I'm not in the position to judge what is moraly apt. We all have one or two grotesque we are trying to overcome, but I do try to look at things from the parormaric prism of karma,humanity and brotherhood.

Under the aforementioned, its execrably abysmal for one to hit on his 's woman when they're actively in an intimate relationship, whether she is eptiome of 'responsibility' and good character or not.

Anybody who embroil his/herself in such quagmire of betrayal, Is not worthy to be called a friend and pal. He's nothing but an otiose oportunist who ought to be kept at arms length. Far from all that concerns "loyality".

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by donmarshia(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
ba7man:
She followed your friend home but when she met 3 of you guys, she chose you.

She still smashed your friend out of obligation (since she followed him home) but I can bet her mind was on you through out her time with him.

She's through with him and wants to face you that she prefers now.

Oga psychologist! Keep analyzing. U try small shaa.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Marinza(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2016
I see.. I don't even know if to blame the guy or the gal. Well everyone is a hoe
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by pcoolioz(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2016
lol some of the comments cracked me up honestly. never expect too much from some girls.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by FrozeBABE: 3:18pm On May 01, 2016
i dont really get the story sha
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Damiandark01: 9:54pm On May 01, 2016
pcoolioz:
lol some of the comments cracked me up honestly. never expect too much from some girls.

Exactly... Noguy ever listens to this and they end up regretting
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by majorclems: 10:30pm On May 01, 2016
i wouldnt say you shouldnt go ahead buh the fear of seeing graphic pic here is wot am not cool with
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by majorclems: 10:32pm On May 01, 2016
FrozeBABE:
i dont really get the story sha
you will get it after the action grin
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by majorclems: 1:15am On May 02, 2016
easy oo..make she no come spoil tnz for home boiz
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Dannybrainz: 1:58am On May 02, 2016
my man e fit be trap oo
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by ABSOL10: 5:33am On May 02, 2016
please come again didnt get you......are you a phone marketer? because you have just been describing phones.....i guess you are kind of confused....
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by djgrafiti(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2016
selfdefence:

How is she going to see it?

Besides she's not the only girl who stays in an estate.

To mk matters worse she's using torchlight phone. She misplaced her phone during the protest.

She's not coming online anytime soon.
Since when did Nokia torcchlight phones started browsing or using whatsapp? Hmmmm i need to get one of those....#Op can lie eh.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by kesses: 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
guy if i be you i will go for the girl but i will tell my friends about it after all no be you call am. and guy stop saying that your Tecno Boom J8 is a small phone because it is not, 41k no be small money
selfdefence:
I share a 3 bedroom flat with my two friends. Everyone has his own room but we share the sitting room.
After the rain yesterday, my friend John (not real name) strolled out within the estate since he's on leave. Luckily for him he blocked one fine babe who came to stay with her uncle who also lives in the estate (according to her, her school was shut down after protest lipsrsealed)

Well, I don't know if its loneliness or konji or due to the weather all I know is that after his sweet mouth she eventually followed him back home.

We all got talking and you know as guys behave Na, we started yabbing each other while she laughed .

The yab graduated to the kinda phones we use. Now John works with a marine company so he uses a Samsung edge. The other guy (let's call him James) uses a Tecno phantom Z, while Poor guy like me managed to buy Tecno boom J8.

Na so these guys yab me die. Say Na poverty mk me De use boom j8 (phone way I use almost all my salary buy for N41k cry cry)

I don't need to talk much about the Samsung edge cos even the look alone will mk any girl say yes to you grin grin grin. The way the thing curve for the side, hmmmm!!! Samsung tried there o.

James's phantom Z no be here o. The follow come earpiece Na rugged. The camera quality is the bomb.

These guys finish me with mouth.

Good a thing my boom J8 came with a headset that will give u different kinda swagg. Na so I shut up De listen to music.

I didn't know the girl was just watching me, come dey even wish say na me first block her wink

She asked if she could listen to the music I was listening to. Well, At least I don get her attention.

Wow!! Sharply she just trip for the sound coming out from the headset. I was actually listening to flavor's "baby oku".

She just De nod her head, na him all of a sudden the next thing I saw was her standing up to follow my guy to the room shocked shocked. She gave me back my phone and off they went to "play the match" in the room. angry angry

After over an hour she announced she was leaving and told me we'll talk later. Now that got me confused.

Later yesterday when I was watching match I received ping on Whatsapp. When I checked the picture, alas she was the one. She told me she flashed her number with my phone when she was listening to music with it.

Na so we chat De go. I no even follow the match again. wink wink

To cut long story short, she's coming to see me tonight when her uncle leaves for vigil and my guys are going clubbing tonight. grin grin

Should I tell John about the girl or I should just chop and pretend nothing happened?

Na me be the poor guy with the cheapest phone o yet Na me she want.

Guys mk I chop clean mouth or should I tell my friends??
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by Sirfemi: 4:02pm On May 16, 2016
selfdefence:

How is she going to see it?

Besides she's not the only girl who stays in an estate.

To mk matters worse she's using torchlight phone. She misplaced her phone during the protest.

She's not coming online anytime soon.
Hw she take send whats app message to u
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by oluwadaemilola: 6:33pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
firstking01:
All the attrocities you guys committed yestadae took place in ph, and the school you talking bout is uniport...the match you were watching was villareal vs liverpoolundecided...

For security reasons, i no wan mention where your house deygrin
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by selfdefence: 12:52am On May 17, 2016
djgrafiti:
Since when did Nokia torcchlight phones started browsing or using whatsapp? Hmmmm i need to get one of those....#Op can lie eh.

E concern you o. tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by selfdefence: 1:03am On May 17, 2016
kesses:
guy if i be you i will go for the girl but i will tell my friends about it after all no be you call am. and guy stop saying that your Tecno Boom J8 is a small phone because it is not, 41k no be small money

bros that N41k na chicken change to some people. That`s not even up to what they spend per night in a club.
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by dissybling(f): 5:56am On May 17, 2016
na don't, won't be professional of u
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by kesses: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
selfdefence:

bros that N41k na chicken change to some people. That`s not even up to what they spend per night in a club.
that one na for some people but e no easy for you to see am so no be small money at all
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by yankison(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
rita25:
invite who? I be like your mate? or I follow you dey stay house with other pple due to poverty? shoe get size oh!!!!!!!by the way I dnt Bleep boys who anticipate sex like you do. am sure you get sex once a year that's why you are here casting yourself undecided

what is it with your pride sef.. like we know the kind of guys you bleep around..... what is the size of your shoe. Nigerian girl too get strong head upon Notting.. what has he said that you have to talk him down like thst. what size are you. your Bleep friend la can't stand me
Re: My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! by schumastic(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
rita25:
HIV dey call you openly you dey go say na osho free okay oh.......sucubbus go visit you tonite then enjoy grin

seriously why do ladies do this, whenever a guy says something about having sex with a lady or a topic like this is created, they start prophesying all kinds of diseases just to scare the guy meanwhile they don't know what their guy is doing out there undecided..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Girl Is Doing To Her Boyfriend In Public[photo] / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies / I Saw A Sex Chat.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.