Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

employment is looking for you - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / employment is looking for you (1043 Views)

Free Oil & Gas Training For Employment Is Still Ongoing... / Our Free Professional Training for employment Is Still Ongoing.. / Emirates Airline* Is Looking For Cabin Crew *[females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

employment is looking for you by lordweezy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well I just thought today,why don't any of us looking for job start posting their skills here or the type of job they searching for,we all know nairaland is big and employers visit here even this section,but if we don't start here, how will manner fall.so let's start now example.

I have a friend who is a computer operator and good graphics designer,she is well skilled with photoshop,Corel draw and office package and she can design any logo for 2k and she still wants a job.contact her @09095544218. She is based in Lagos by ikotun. So that is it.anybody interested can call her. Or ask for her mail. mods pls retain this page at top
Re: employment is looking for you by khaz(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
I m a 1st class graduate of Applied Mathematics. I want to lecture in a University
Re: employment is looking for you by flyfit(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Am a graduate of Mathematics with second class upper, am very good with computer: programming, software n hardware troubleshooting, Microsoft package e.t.c... am currently serving in owerri but lives in PH.... U can contact me 08065594302
Re: employment is looking for you by MrCGPA(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am an experienced graduate of Electrical Electronic Engineering with a Second Class Upper. I am very vast in Communication Engineering. My experience include: Fibre Optic, Practical CCNA, Mini Links Microwave communication and even sound knowledge of HSE. Am willing to work anywhere in Nigeria as far as the pay is okay. You can reach me on 08066187987.
Re: employment is looking for you by glothaddy(f): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
am a graduate of office technology and management, I have completed my nysc, I have banking experience ( marketing),customer care and secretarial experience. u can call me on 08035109943
Re: employment is looking for you by ajumsy1(f): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
I need a part time job, even if it is domestic, as far as i get paid well. I have the energy to work.
Re: employment is looking for you by rukeme2005: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am a graduate of English & Literature. I have great writing skills. I write articles for blogs and I also rewrite documents. I have work experience in Administration, customer service and secretarial duties. I am therefore seeking a job in any of these areas. I can be reached on 08033791205.
Re: employment is looking for you by demsid(m): 1:27am On Apr 30, 2016
i am a graduate of agricultural engineering .i av grade of second class upper and a little experience in livestock and poultry farming. any opportunity from food processing companies and a mechanized farm is welcomed or from any other engineering firm. 08087219596.
Re: employment is looking for you by SafetyFirst(m): 4:20am On Apr 30, 2016
I am a Civil Engineer with technical expertise in structural design and detailing using computer softwares (AutoCAD, CSC Orion, Civil 3D, ArchiCAD...) I have firsthand onsite supervision experience and I am an Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria level 3 certified HSE Officer and a Quality Control (materials testing) Engineer. I use GPS, Mapsource and Google Earth for surveying and satellite imagery.
Re: employment is looking for you by ajatim(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2016
btech chemical engineering msc petroleum engineering
Re: employment is looking for you by 1Jamany(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
B.Agric in Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Certified Project Manager.

experienced in Crop and Livestock production

ilyasjamiu@gmail.com
Re: employment is looking for you by Arisheloaded(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm a Graduate of Business Education, well-experienced in teaching and secretarial roles, I'm also adept with the usage of computer and other modern devices.

I can take any job position, I've great inter-personal skills, resolve issues staunchly, high problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and dynamic worker.

Here is my contact details:
E-mail: larishekola@gmail.com
Mobile Numbers: 07033255396, 08184355474.
Re: employment is looking for you by Ghostofsparta1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
I am a second class lower division student of university of Calabar. Department of environmental protection and resource management.

I have 18 years experience on the field of business, I can market the worst commodity ever with my special abilities acquired over the years.

i have good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills that makes me glide in the marketing environment. I am a fast learner and single starter.

I am based in ikot Ekpene in akwa Ibom state. But will be willing to relocate when the need arises.

Email me at ifeanyijohn1@gmail.com. Phone number :07030349622
Re: employment is looking for you by Oluwatosin27(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Am a grduate of Educational Media and Technology, with a second class class of degree, I have great skills in computer operation, and also teaching experience.
Re: employment is looking for you by Adelakun2016(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ghostofsparta1:
I am a second class lower division student of university of Calabar. Department of environmental protection and resource management.

I have 18 years experience on the field of business, I can market the worst commodity ever with my special abilities acquired over the years.

i have good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills that makes me glide in the marketing environment. I am a fast learner and single starter.

I am based in ikot Ekpene in akwa Ibom state. But will be willing to relocate when the need arises.

Email me at ifeanyijohn1@gmail.com. Phone number :07030349622

Pls send your CV to emilybusola@gmail.com
Re: employment is looking for you by papyrus2(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2016
Civil Engineering (Materials and Structures) MSc
Civil Engineering - BEng
Project Management Professional ( PMP ) : In View
Introduction to Safety Management
Safety in a Construction Environment
HSE level 1&2
HSE level 3
Certificate in operations management.

2years experience as a facilities officer.
1year experience as a site engineer (road construction)

Am a very fast learner, good team leader, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to adapt in different environment and ability to relate with colleagues.
Re: employment is looking for you by Nobody: 12:25am On May 02, 2016
I'm a graduate of Public Administration, from Ahmadu Bello University, with second class upper.

I am very resourceful, hardworking and a fast learner.
I am proficient in Microsoft office, windows os installations and generally very tech-savvy.
I am a fresh graduate on exemption from NYSC.

Email;emmanuelemekajr@gmail.com
Re: employment is looking for you by UEDIBO: 5:08am On May 02, 2016
I READ ELECTRONICS/TELECOMMUNICATION (HND)
PGD IN EDUCATION
PGD IN INFO TECH
M.Sc INFO TECH in view
WITH 8 YEARS IT EXPERIENCE.
uedibo@yahoo.com
Re: employment is looking for you by GentleNaaz(m): 6:12am On May 02, 2016
As young and ambitious graduate of B.Sc. in Food Science and Technology, second class upper, with certifications in PMP and HSE, currently running MSc in Food Chemistry and Nutrition, I seek for a position with public health focused NGO or lecturing position with tertiary institution.
Contact via awuchichinaza@gmail.com
Re: employment is looking for you by Winifred60k(f): 6:43am On May 02, 2016
Hello everyone,

Please can anyone link me up with a job that comes with accommodation in Abuja? No matter how little the pay is I will accept it.

I have a B.Sc in biochemistry and have experience as an administrative assistant. I also have teaching experience.
I am a fast learner and very diligent with my work.

Thank you so much for taking out time to read this.
You can reach me on 07035250660.
Re: employment is looking for you by emmanuelbrown26: 7:11am On May 02, 2016
I can do any work wit passion hence it can put food on my table, i studied Library and Information Science, brownemmanuel43@gmail.com, 08063776942
Re: employment is looking for you by Nobody: 7:20am On May 02, 2016
I studied banking and finance (second class upper division)
M.Sc in business management
5 years working experience in administrative position at managerial level.
Am interested in either lecturing job or any administrative job at managerial level
Treasureenkay@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cvs & Resume :is It OK Include Playing Video Games (PES & FIFA) As Your Hobby ? / Dangote Group Recruitment, 21st June, 2016 / Fhi 360 Job Placement 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.