Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? (9608 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
My newborn is 3 weeks old, I am yet to fully recover after childbirth, my hubby wants sex, I told him I have not fully healed and he is giving me attitude. He then ask for BJ, but I can not give him BJ till he comes. I am not a fan of BJ, and after the BJ, he is left unsatisfied because he does not climax, what should I do? We already have 2 kids, he said that is okay for now. I would have gone for family planning but I can not do that, until after my 6-weeks check up for advice on family planning. Use of condom is not even a better idea because he can never climax while on condom. My question is directed to strong men who have actually watched their wives give birth, is 6 weeks too much for a husband to wait before having sex with the wife?
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
We started digging it the next day after the birth of my twins undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by donbenedict(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
all women ain't the same

5 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by PresVA: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is what happens when one only derives pleasure from s*x ... People need to know that there are other ways of getting pleasure/satisfaction outside sex

So insensitive of your husband, still demanding even though he knows you haven't fully recovered .. if he disturbs you again, call your doctor to talk to him... mtcheeew, don't jeopardise your health because of your husband's selfishness. .

What happens when you have something to do outside the home for months

He needs to find other ways to get busy...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Edwinmason(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
it depends on the couple involve
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by pennytration(m): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Handle d situation with care and maturity b4 ur husband starts cheating on u.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by thorpido(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
FowlYansh:
You're obviously not a woman.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by thorpido(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
3weeks is a bit too early especially if you're still healing and feel sore down there.
You husband should try to be more patient.

Try and use a combination of your hand and mouth.That should do the trick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
I had to wait up to 2 months and 3 weeks, not after seeing my wife undergo such pain down there. She was restitched after the first one was half down. After 2 month we could romance after which she knows how to make me cum.

It is always good to allow the woman's body to fully heal. She is a woman not a wood. For me i don't think the excitement of the new baby will allow the Brain of the man to start thinking of doing something.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
PresVA:
This is what happens when one only derives pleasure from s*x ... People need to know that there are other ways of getting pleasure/satisfaction outside sex

So insensitive of your husband, still demanding even though he knows you haven't fully recovered .. if he disturbs you again, call your doctor to talk to him... mtcheeew, don't jeopardise your health because of your husband's selfishness. .

What happens when you have something to do outside the home for months

He needs to find other ways to get busy...
Pls do teach us the other ways, I'm interested. Btw, what makes you think the man is not open to other means of sexual satisfaction? The woman cannot even give her man head till he climax. The selfish person here is the OP.

OP, you're married to this man and you find the thought of him erupting in your mouth repugnant? Smh

I pray God gives you the wisdom to do the right thing. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
thorpido:
3weeks is a bit too early especially if you're still healing and feel sore down there.
You husband should try to be more patient.

Try and use a combination of your hand and mouth.That should do the trick.

Thanks for the advise. Where is *itstipia8* abi tilapia fish. This is what is expected of him, not opening the hole on his face he calls a mouth, to vomit nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by byvan03: 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
FowlYansh:

I don't believe this!! He swam in your lochia shocked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by byvan03: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Madam if you still feel sore he has to be patient and control his urge Haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=radicalove post=45160172][/quote]
Now you know that you are truly a witch or wizard.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by nasha1(f): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
radicalove:

Now you know that you are truly a witch or wizard.

Madam, u are fighting with a mad woman!go through her posts,u will understand.
When i say mad, as in mad,kolo,mental.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
nasha1:

Madam, u are fighting with a mad woman!go through her posts,u will understand.
When i say mad, as in mad,kolo,mental.

Are you serious about her madness?? Okay, I just have to let her know that many are mad but few are roaming. I will give her double tablet for every of her madness!

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by TheArchangel(f): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bolade005:

Pls do teach us the other ways, I'm interested. Btw, what makes you think the man is not open to other means of sexual satisfaction? The woman cannot even give her man head till he climax. The selfish person here is the OP.

OP, you're married to this man and you find the thought of him erupting in your mouth repugnant? Smh

I pray God gives you the wisdom to do the right thing. All the best.
Have you ever licked your wife's juice?

@ radicalove,
If you have big tit then you have nothing to worry about na...let him titfuck you.
Vj penetration is a no no until 6 weeks to be on the safe side as you wouldn't like puerperal sepsis to creep in.
So ..hand job, Bjob, titfuck ..take your pick.
And I am not a fan of anal sex ..it goes against what I terms enjoyment...If you are a fan then goodluck but remember to apply lots of lubes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by nasha1(f): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
radicalove:

Are you serious about her madness?? Okay, I just have to let her know that many are mad but few are roaming. I will give her double tablet for every of her madness!

Very serious.
@topic u said u have two kids already, how did he cope with the two? becoz this is not the first u are having a baby,so what is new here?

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
TheArchangel:
Have you ever licked your wife's juice?

@ radicalove,
If you have big tit then you have nothing to worry about na...let him titfuck you.
Vj penetration is a no no until 6 weeks to be on the safe side as you wouldn't like puerperal sepsis to creep in.
So ..hand job, Bjob, titfuck ..take your pick.
And I am not a fan of anal sex ..it goes against what I terms enjoyment...If you are a fan then goodluck but remember to apply lots of lubes.
I refuse to answer that question
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
sdkalu:
I had to wait up to 2 months and 3 weeks, not after seeing my wife undergo such pain down there. She was restitched after the first one was half down. After 2 month we could romance after which she knows how to make me cum.

It is always good to allow the woman's body to fully heal. She is a woman not a wood. For me i don't think the excitement of the new baby will allow the Brain of the man to start thinking of doing something.

Thumbs up. I love your advice. The excitement of the baby should at least lower his libido for a while. Good one

3 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by TheArchangel(f): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bolade005:

I refuse to answer that question
Of course.
Finding the juice repugnant ?

15 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
damn, your husband is very wicked. I had to wait for 4 months cos i was bruised badly. How did he even have time to think of sex from lack of sleep of dealing with a newborn. Don't have sex until you are on a very good family planning cos you have a very high chance of getting pregnant after giving birth.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why? / SHOCKER: When A Step-mother Is The Same Age As You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.