Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only (56654 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Female Fan’s Offer Of Licking His B’ooty Hole / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by pleased(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
As we all known that we are in SEX age, where everybody see SEX has Nothing, some see it as a way of Maturity, while some do it as to see them as Big Girl or Big Boy.

Now Everybody are looking for one way or the other to satisfy there Man or Women, there are many ways that you can satisfy each other.

But let talk about this?

Licking a Dick and Sucking a Pussy is it Good?

What are the d Advantage and Disadvantage of it.

Pls Mature Comment.
Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by ojnnaco(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
I will be back to read comments cox am writing a project on this topic
Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by Buharism: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
pleased:
As we all known that we are in SEX age, where everybody see SEX has Nothing, some see it as a way of Maturity, while some do it as to see them as Big Girl or Big Boy.
Now Everybody are looking for one way or the other to satisfy there Man or Women, there are many ways that you can satisfy each other.
But let talk about this?
Pls Mature Comment.
The advantage include:
1. fast orgasm
2. sexual satisfaction.
3. fast relief
4. Safer than Vagina sex
5. No pregnancy
Disadvanges include:
1. STDs
2. Hiv
3. Herpatitis A and B
4. Bacteria infection
5. Throat and mouth cancer.
6. Intestinal parasites,
In conclusion the disadvantages of or@l sex outways the advantages, but to reduce the danger associated with Or@l sex, men are adviced to use DENTAL DAMS while giving or@l sex to a lady, And women are adviced to use CONDOM while giving or@l sex to a man to reduce infections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by ourkobo: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
make I park small

1 Like

Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by ourkobo: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
meanwhile

Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by greatness22(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op, i just dey look you

Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by possibilita(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hadez abeg bring ma popcorn.
Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by Ladybluecash(f): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
So man own b "DICK" woman own b "KITTY CAT" ok ooo, very soon e go b "KITTY RABBIT" una dey try
Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by Kingsley10000: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
you suck some pathogens and harmful bacterias
Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by pleased(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Buharism:
The advantage include:
1. fast orgasm
2. sexual satisfaction.
3. fast relief
4. Safer than Vagina sex
5. No pregnancy
Disadvanges include:
1. STDs
2. Hiv
3. Herpatitis
4. Bacteria infection
5. Throat and mouth cancer.
In conclusion the disadvantages of or@l sex outways the advantages, but to reduce the danger associated with Or@l sex, men are adviced to use DENTAL DAMS while giving or@l sex to a lady, And women are adviced to use CONDOM while giving or@l sex to a man to reduce infections.

Thanks for the Info.
Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by kossyablaze(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Choi very educative
Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by TheNonce: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
pleased:

But let talk about this?

Pls Mature Comment.

Just negodu dis 1?

Re: Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 14, 2020
To me i get to taste the pucci juices and i get to use my finger in locating the g spot

Getting to taste her hot cum on my tongue

And i get to watch her orgasm real good

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.